Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2002, 01:03 AM   #1
Cubanito44

Sup Everyone

Sup Guys,

I'm so glad that i have found a forum that people actually post and keep things going. I'm aspiring to be an accord coupe owner sometime soon. I have never been big on racing and things like that...But now i realize that you guys get the same joy that i got when i installed my first system...The pure satisfaction of Accomplishment...It's the universal feeling that everyone gets when you stand back look at something you just did and wallow in accomplishements..Anyways enough with the philosophical sh**...I have a couple of questions...I've fallen in love...Yes in Love..With the Accord Coupe..The one with the tricked out tail lights...I am looking to purchase one but before i do...i want to want to learn a little more about modifications and such...Is there anywhere i could go to learn general concepts dealing with things like Modifying headers, what strut and sway bars are used for. Things like that...I've encountered some articles here at this forum but i'm looking for more..If you guys can help it'd be great..

Cubanito44

P.S.: Moderators maybe this would be a good idea to start like an FAQ section..
Old 11-05-2002, 01:18 AM   #2
a96710

Welcome to HS....just start askin questions and you will start learnin. We all gotta start at some point
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 01:58 AM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Welcome to HS.

Best way to learn is to just dig through the threads, and don't be afraid to use the search button. Other than that, just ask away!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote