.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2002, 09:15 PM   #1
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Nice ladies? hello? where are you?

Ok this is my first time even coming to this board and I think I'm just writing in it for the hell of it (why not?). So here I go.

Where in the hell are all the good girls? I mean seriously. No wait I take that back, where are all the good people? Has the world just gone to hell and people just...suck? Seems like every person is a dick, esspecially (sp) women...so I guess they're not dicks, but you get what I'm saying.
Let me give you an example. I am in desperate need of a girlfriend right about now and have finally gotten off my lazy ass and started to actually talk to some of the girls in my classes (not just looking is the first step ). So far every single one of them is a total b*tch. Ok first they dont even want to talk (they could at least do that, I mean sh*t it took practically forever for my balls to start working and for me to finally go over to her). Second, why do they all dress like "Hoochie Mammas"? What the hell happened to nicely dressed ladies? (Dont get me wrong I love a tight shirt and all, but come on). Third, why do they all act like youre less than they are? I don't always go for the "Playboy model" types but I am a strong believer that I take care of myself to stay fit and in good shape and the girls I try for should do the same (or at least look it) (Open mouth; insert foot :o ) I'm not ugly but I know Im no (insert super hot guy here). Fourth, I have a lot more problems with girls but Im tired of complaining about this topic...moving on to another.

Also, is it me or does every one go to clubs? Am I missing something with those? Are they just "super fly" and I dont know whats "cool"? That must be it... So yeah, I dont go to clubs. Is that why I can't get a f*cking date?! Oh and let me just say this too (why not); hanging out with the ex is even worse, doesnt help at all, in fact makes it worse.
So I say again, where are all the good girls? Ones that appreciate the nice guys (that always finish last), who are caring and do everything to make a girl happy?

Now, my "Eureka".

Ive figured it out, I think I know what my problem is. I have all these fine, moral, christian/godly/religious beleifs...but Im not christian/godly/religious at all. I can't mix with the "in" crowd because Im too...poopy (i guess?). But I cant mix with the religious people because Im not that either. I think Im lost...

oh hell, Im just depressed Thats enough complaining out of me. Now I feel real special.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 09:39 PM   #2
DsBlu01CivEX

There are good girls out there....I'm one of them. (Mt. Biker don't even try to say that I'm not!) I DO however hang out at clubs...but not many good girls hang out there. Personally I think what your problem is that you are depressed and that shines through when you talk to people. So does your attitude of there being no good people in general out in the world....You need to figure out how to make yourself undepressed and pleasant to be around and then the girls will stop thinking that you are beneath them. It's odd to me that you work out and take care of yourself and still seem to have a poor attitude towards the public. you're supposed to be producing more endorphines than the rest of us, which are supposed to make you more positive to be around. Try finding girls that are into similar stuff that you are. Join a co-ed sport or something. This will at least get you into the social circle and will make it a hell of a lot easier for you to be able to talk to girls.

Then again I could be totally off base with this.....

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 09:59 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg

To be real honest I got the car to do that! Unfortunatly...it didnt help. Instead it just takes my money. ...wait, if it takes my money...I guess it is kinda a girlfriend (wow thats sad)! (No offense ladies). Also Im not a workout-aholic, im actually pretty lazy about it, I work out maybe 3 days a week and run a little, just enough to stay fit and have "those sexy abs". I guess there isnt any advice that anyone can really give to me that I dont already know, I just have to do it. Its not like "Big tittied women just fall outta the sky, ya know" (Jay-Dogma).
Old 10-15-2002, 10:05 PM   #4
GirlRacer

no club

I dont think you should look at clubs. Respectable girls dont usually hang out there. (nothing against you D). The girls there aren't lookin for anything serious.
If you like to stay fit and expect your girl (whomever she might be) to be the same way....maybe you should join a gym...
Ever thought about that one?
Old 10-15-2002, 10:09 PM   #5
pdiggitydogg

yep, Ive thought about gyms..im not into paying $30/mo to work out on stuff that I can do at home and just to meet women. Ok I need to stop being negative. Both were good suggestions, Im sorry
Old 10-15-2002, 10:14 PM   #6
DsBlu01CivEX

Re: no club

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
I dont think you should look at clubs. Respectable girls dont usually hang out there. (nothing against you D). The girls there aren't lookin for anything serious.
If you like to stay fit and expect your girl (whomever she might be) to be the same way....maybe you should join a gym...
Ever thought about that one?

no offense taken at all...i just like to dance...if I could i'd go clubbin everyday of the week and spend all day there. I just like the atmosphere and to shake my booty....

Oh and I forgot to respond about the hoochie mamas....you'll have them wherever you go. And they get on my nerves too....There is a time and a place for looking like that and sitting in a college course is not one of those places. Sure the stuff I wear to the club is revealing but I'm also not wearing those clothes as "everyday wear" nor do I act like I dress.

I'm tellin ya....just be positive and patient. I know it's hard sometimes but it'll all work out.

Old 10-15-2002, 10:38 PM   #7
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Re: Re: no club

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I just like the atmosphere and to shake my booty....

There's nothing wrong with that D ...but you do give pretty good advice...I'm kind of in the same situation as pdiggity but I have a positive attitude (or maybe I just don't give a f*ck)..either way, I've learned that being outgoing and positive does help things a bit.....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 10:46 PM   #8
spoogenet

Not to reiterate too much, but join the gym. Good way to get noticed and to meet the ladies. A couple buddies of mine have pretty good luck there with meeting the girls....now actually getting somewhere with them is a different story.

I know exactly how you feel, half the time that's me, maybe I'm a little less negative though. But I think it really does show through, as has been said.

Funny about the clubs, though. I went through a 10 minute rant with a friend of mine on how I'll never meet a girl at a club (she's trying to convince me to find a girlfriend).....and then I asked where she met her husband....a club. I know it's a rare instance, but I guess it's possible. I'd consider her a pretty damn good girl....but that's a different topic of its own.

I personally don't like the idea of meeting girls in classes, but part of that is based on my history of classes. Not many girls, and the girls who were, well, weren't. Even the butt-fugly dogs thought they were Brittney Spears or something and would diss a decent guy in a heartbeat. Part of the problem is that they believed every guy wanted to get in their pants, so simply being friends was out of the question. Unless you were in a frat, might as well forget about meeting the girls at my school. Your mileage may vary, but it sounds like you're not having the best of luck yet.

But if you get dissed, just pick yourself up and move on. You don't need that kind of crap from someone....but I wouldn't go telling them that if they turn you down.

Anyhow....best advice I think anybody on here can or will give you, is to not try. Don't hang with the ex, that's bad news for picking up new ladies. Just do what you like and like what you do, worry about you and what you want. Give it time and when you least expect it that proverbial big-titted woman will fall outta the sky for you.

Cheer up man, your life could be worse....you could be me. Hahahahhaaaa....crap....

b
Old 10-16-2002, 12:07 AM   #9
pdiggitydogg

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
Cheer up man, your life could be worse....you could be me. Hahahahhaaaa....crap....

.... .... sorry man. I dont think anyone is as bad off as me. I havent even been on a date in over a yr & 1/2, except the ex but those dont count.

I also agree and know not to hang out with the ex, but Im an idiot and just keep doing it anyways. I know nothing is going to happen and shes just using me (and she does, trust me), I know that when we're together it stops all chances of potential ladies that may be interested too...maybe.

Thanks all for the advice (more is always welcome ). I know im really negative, sorry about that one. i understand it makes it difficult to help people when they're like that. Its always good to get help...really when its from "perfect strangers"
Old 10-16-2002, 07:09 AM   #10
mt.biker

First thing you need to stop doing is spending time with your ex, thats just not helping you feel better about yourself. You need to get out with your guy friends for a few weeks and live up the town. Burn up the streets downtown, stop off at some trendy places and just look as booty.

Once your feelling better about yourself you'll soon realize that most of the girls at school at whores and you'll want nothing to do with them. The girls at my school are nothing special, there are a few that could be normal but i've just about given up on school girls; maybe you should do the same.

The next thing you should do is hit the gym a bit more, i mean a real gym and work out hard. This is only going to give you an outlet for your pain.

The easiest way to find girls who can be friends is to meet them through other friends, that means you might need to get new friends. Something to remember girls who act like they are above you have issues, no respectable person pulls that kind of shit on someone is just rude. My neighbours is a model and I'd say shes HOT, but she doesn't act like it, these are the type of people you want to meet. Girls who aren't stuck up, if they are tell them to go F*UCK themselves and bail.

mt.bikers 2cents

Or try this, start using your ex you know what i mean. I wouldn't recommend it because you might feel like shit afterwards. Dunno what kinda person you are, i would go with what i stated above
Old 10-16-2002, 11:09 AM   #11
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
.... .... sorry man. I dont think anyone is as bad off as me. I havent even been on a date in over a yr & 1/2, except the ex but those dont count.

Been almost 2 years since I really had any quality time with my last girlfriend.....not a real date since. Closest thing to a date would be going to a play with a friend of mine.

I'd say Rob has good advice, except for using the ex. And stop letting the ex use you.....or at least that's my advice.

b
Old 10-16-2002, 11:54 AM   #12
pdiggitydogg

I know that I shouldnt let her do that and I know that I shouldnt always say yes to her every wish like shes a queen. But like I said, I'm an idiot and do it anyways. I'll just have to stop I know that. But even if I wanted to use her...and what sweet revenge it would be , shes smarter than me in that aspect. In fact the other day, when I was doing yet another thing for her by getting her some food she asked me if I thought she was a b*tch. I said no, but she was very expecting of me. Then I said "You knew that when you asked me to get you some food I would say yes didnt you?" Of course she agreed. So maybe instead of using her it would be even better to just stop doing those things. Might shock the sh*t out of her .
Old 10-16-2002, 02:47 PM   #13
mt.biker

Quote:
I know that I shouldnt let her do that and I know that I shouldnt always say yes to her every wish like shes a queen. But like I said, I'm an idiot and do it anyways. I'll just have to stop I know that. But even if I wanted to use her...and what sweet revenge it would be , shes smarter than me in that aspect. In fact the other day, when I was doing yet another thing for her by getting her some food she asked me if I thought she was a b*tch. I said no, but she was very expecting of me. Then I said "You knew that when you asked me to get you some food I would say yes didnt you?" Of course she agreed. So maybe instead of using her it would be even better to just stop doing those things. Might shock the sh*t out of her .

dude's and dudette's the using his ex was just a test. Though I can sadly say I kept my ex around for the wrong reason, I'm really not a bad person though.

It's good to see you have morals so how about you just make new friends that aren't friends with her?
Old 10-16-2002, 02:56 PM   #14
nonovurbizniz

DUDE! your way too young to be looking for a "good girl" I'm 25 and married and i'm too young to have a good girl.

The answer is EVERYWHERE. Anytime you see a good looking or nice looking girl or whatever the hell your attracted to. walk up to her and say

"I don't usually do this but... You look like a really (insert adjective here) girl/guy. I was wondering if you want to hang out some time."

If the answer is no wtf do you care you'll probobly never see them again and if you do who cares.

Be nice, don't look at their tits, and complement them on shit that guys don't notice (you have a great fashion sense, don't go for that hair eyes shit till they change the hair or unless they actually have amazing hair or eyes).

Just be yourself relax don't stress the fact that you haven't been on a date in however long. who cares? the only reason you haven't been on a date is cuz you haven't tried to.

SIEZE THE DAY

and as far as doing shit for your ex.. not only does that eliminate banging any of her friends (cuz now you look like a joke) yer confidence will be shot. next time she asks for something say something like this.

"you worthless lazy whore. if you want something to eat why don't you come over here i have pants full of ass you could eat. P.S. You P(meow)y smells you sucked in bed and your going to be fat just like your mother. Eventually all of the value once held in your looks will be gone and i will still be a cool person. until then **** yourself and I hope you choke on your own shit."

Not only will this shock her but she proboly won't bother calling anymore. also the being fat like her mother and loosing her looks and being worthless once she has (lost her looks) will give her plenty of issues girls are pretty weak minded and fall prey to self-doubt easily.

Have fun make her CRY

Don't look for a serious relationship. get laid and have fun if you happen across a girl that makes you suddenly not attracted to any other girl you see settle down (after that being the case for at least 4 years).
Old 10-16-2002, 03:03 PM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz

"you worthless lazy whore. if you want something to eat why don't you come over here i have pants full of ass you could eat. P.S. You P(meow)y smells you sucked in bed and your going to be fat just like your mother. Eventually all of the value once held in your looks will be gone and i will still be a cool person. until then **** yourself and I hope you choke on your own shit."

I like that line, gonna keep that in my back pocket.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:00 PM   #16
GirlRacer

Old 10-16-2002, 06:58 PM   #17
NewLude

sorry.. but I just had to say pdigg..................

1.5 years isnt really that long in the greater scheme of life...

here I am... havent had a date in like 3.5 years.. and I dont consider that a bad thing...

the key is.. think of it as "playing the field" HAHAHAHA

seriously though.. why did you have to bring up this subject.. now I feel wierd that you are complaining after 1.5 years.. and realized that its been 3.5 for me..

thats it.. I must be a loozer

"Screw you guys.. Im going home!" - Cartman

NewL
Old 10-16-2002, 07:20 PM   #18
pdiggitydogg

Quote:
[i]
[/b]

As good as that sounds I know I'd never be able to pull that one off and not feel like a total dick. oh well it might be fun though...nah.

and as far as my time frame seeming so short to some of you let me put it into perspective. Last year I was away at school and all around me all people did was date and do all kinds of "fun things", whatever that was. Since I dont match those people, which is like everyone in the world, I dont fit in and I dont try. I sat in my dorm and played Gran Turismo 3 and GTA3. So I guess I tied in my fact of being a loser with the fact that I cant get a date (probably because I dont know where to find the girls that I would like). Im also a big softy, I hate to say it but I am. A real sentimental guy. I feel lonely without a lady in my life. Car or not, guy friends or not, basically anything or not, without a gf I just feel shitty. Ok now that I said that one...I feel even more special. :o
Old 10-16-2002, 08:04 PM   #19
mt.biker

Quote:
As good as that sounds I know I'd never be able to pull that one off and not feel like a total dick. oh well it might be fun though...nah.

and as far as my time frame seeming so short to some of you let me put it into perspective. Last year I was away at school and all around me all people did was date and do all kinds of "fun things", whatever that was. Since I dont match those people, which is like everyone in the world, I dont fit in and I dont try. I sat in my dorm and played Gran Turismo 3 and GTA3. So I guess I tied in my fact of being a loser with the fact that I cant get a date (probably because I dont know where to find the girls that I would like). Im also a big softy, I hate to say it but I am. A real sentimental guy. I feel lonely without a lady in my life. Car or not, guy friends or not, basically anything or not, without a gf I just feel shitty. Ok now that I said that one...I feel even more special. :o

gonna be harsh

stop your bitching and get on with your life *hits you over the head* a girl doesn't bring happiness she just bring complications. Gett off your sorry ass and start doing something with your life, forget about finding a girl and make something of yourself. Maybe then you'll be ready for a gf. Feeling sorry doesn't get you anything but a pitty date and those go NOW WHERE!
Old 10-16-2002, 08:11 PM   #20
pdiggitydogg

agreed
Old 10-16-2002, 08:20 PM   #21
nonovurbizniz

Yer not that bad off dude. You just got to realize that most of the people in the world are imbittered. Your still young so what your going through is totally normal for our generations. The people older than us were just different. Poeple who are in their 30's now had a totally different experience than we did. All of us are sensitive and socially aware, concerned about our and others' feelings. You FEEL like you don't fit in when you actually probobly do you just don't get kicks out of ghey shit like talkin' shit to girls trying to get in their pants. but what you gotta realize is that that is how you get into a girls pants. You don't develop a friendship and in the middle of it sit down and have a talking to her. You just gotta hit on chicks that you find attractive. If it turns out she's nuts or a whore then you dump her and move on. Maybe one of her friends is nice. Thats the other thing man the key is not to let shit get you down... roll with the punches. It seems bad and all and i understand that sometimes it's easier to say than do but... "PULL UP YOUR WRANGLERS AND HAVE ANOTHER BEER".

In the long run you'll look back and regret not optimizing this time of youth. YOU COULD BE GETTING LAID ALL THE TIME. anyone can it's not hard. just talk to chicks. and even if that's not your goal that's the only way to find a good girl is to weed through some TOTALLY ****ED UP ones first.

My best advice to you is Your Not ready to have THE one. YOU ARE WAY WAY WAY Too young. Seriously you may think that's what you want now but for most people who feel like that this young they change their mind later and that ****s everything up. Just don't take everything so seriously NONE of this matters in the long run. We're only around for a short time and wasting any of it pining over anything is silly.

Lastly!
As far as telliing her off. you don't have to do that but... you do NEED to end the relationship. she's just gunna take advantage of you for as long as YOU let her. Put an end to it and you can start working on having some self worth.

There's no reason to think you a loser or any of that shit. if you got all your fingers/toes teeth etc.. your doin better than a shitload of people out there. If you don't believe me go out and FAKE IT. You won't believe the amount of women who will be drooling all over you. CHICKS DIG CONFIDENCE. even if it's not real. (as long as it looks real)

Good Luck it ain't that big a deal.
Old 10-16-2002, 08:24 PM   #22
mt.biker

I hope hes not in it jsut to get laid..... for some guys its not all about the pussy
Old 10-16-2002, 08:31 PM   #23
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
..... for some guys its not all about the pussy

true dat.....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-16-2002, 08:44 PM   #24
pdiggitydogg

nonovurbizniz, you touched me man. That truely was awe inspiring. I gotta admit to that one. And no don't worry about me wanting "the one" because Im far from that one. Hell I know Im not ready for that one!

Don't worry Mt Biker, Im not in it for the pussy. In fact I could really care less about getting laid at this moment in time. Now in ten minutes that might be differnet but for the most part I dont mind...I dont REALLY mind anyways...although it would be nice
Old 10-16-2002, 08:49 PM   #25
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Hey nonovurbiz, that was a great post...hell it even inspired me

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-16-2002, 08:54 PM   #26
mt.biker

It was nicely written mate. :props:
Old 10-16-2002, 10:30 PM   #27
juvenile

Quote:
I've never dated anyone yet. Even though it pisses me off, I still don't think it's THAT horrible.
Chillax man, that's my advice
Old 10-17-2002, 09:16 AM   #28
spoogenet

A g/f is a pain. I'm happy just to have at least one close female friend.....the more the merrier. Less trouble and most of the benefits of a g/f....really, the only difference is the physical stuff. Emotionally, probably better off with close friends for now. At least for me, that is.....

Basically, I need estrogen in my life in any form but a *****.

b
Old 10-17-2002, 12:28 PM   #29
GirlRacer

Hey now, not all g/f's are a pain. I'd like to think that when I am a g/f...I'm not. You are better off without girls who are pains anyways.
Old 10-17-2002, 12:40 PM   #30
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Hey now, not all g/f's are a pain. I'd like to think that when I am a g/f...I'm not. You are better off without girls who are pains anyways.

i'm not saying you are a pain when your a gf but you dont know how your man sees you in the relationship.
Old 10-17-2002, 04:38 PM   #31
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah I don't think I'd consider myself a pain to any of my previous bfs. They were pains to ME!!!!! Some of you know the story about the last ex. But that is besides the point. Dude I don't date, neither of my 2 previous exes ever took me out on dates....I couldn't tell you if I actually ever had a REAL date and I'll be 22 in a week. And I truely don't feel sorry about it nor am I down on myself. I don't think that I'm a big loser. Sure I don't have any "balls" to ask guys out (the whole fear of rejection is a lil too much for me...and I kinda like being persued ) but that is my own issue I gotta work out. I have 3 girl friends that I hang out with...the rest of my friends are guys. Which is probably about a group of ~15 close guy friends. Through them, I meet other guys. (always a good thing). A friend of a friend of a friend is never a bad way to meet people of the opposite sex.

Oh and you don't need a chick in your life. It's all in your head. And if you still feel that you do, then start hangin out with all girls. Go out and do stuff with them, you're bound to meet other girls that way.

And nonovurbiz, yes you do have some very powerful words of wisdom. We all should take notes. (I need to try that line where I walk up to the guy and say something nice and that I wanna hang out with him sometime....but I have no "balls" so I won't.)

Old 10-17-2002, 05:17 PM   #32
spoogenet

I don't mean the girls are a pain, I just mean that having a g/f can be more of a pain in your life....sometimes life is just so much simpler without a g/f. But with the right girl, nothing could overpower the joy and goodness.......

I need women in my life, plain and simple. Not saying I need a woman, I just need female friends, the closer the better.....girls are awesome in many ways, they see things differently than guys and put a whole new perspective on life. Hanging with just guys gets old, as does hanging with just girls. I gotta have both close girl and guy friends in my life.....

b
Old 10-17-2002, 05:37 PM   #33
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
I don't mean the girls are a pain, I just mean that having a g/f can be more of a pain in your life....sometimes life is just so much simpler without a g/f. But with the right girl, nothing could overpower the joy and goodness.......

I need women in my life, plain and simple. Not saying I need a woman, I just need female friends, the closer the better.....girls are awesome in many ways, they see things differently than guys and put a whole new perspective on life. Hanging with just guys gets old, as does hanging with just girls. I gotta have both close girl and guy friends in my life.....

b

i hear ya mate, i'm the same way.
Old 10-17-2002, 05:55 PM   #34
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
i hear ya mate, i'm the same way.

<------------------this guy is too!
Old 10-30-2002, 10:42 AM   #35
cutiepy701

Well I know that I am an exceptional women....I go to clubs but only every once in a while. I think it all depends on WHY you go to a club that distinguishes whether or not it is acceptable or not.

When I go to a club, no offense men, but I don't even talk to anyone I don't know. I usually go with a fairly decent size group of people and stick with them, not because im unsocial, but because MOST people at a bar/club are looking for a one-night stand, and thats not me.

So I guess I can see where guys think that girls are bit*hes, but what can you expect in a bar? True, i suppose you could find nice people at a bar, but the chances are slim.

Instead of trying to "find" a girlfriend....why don't you just hang out with your friends?? Maybe you could be introduced to your friend's friends and meet a potential g/f that way.

Your not missing out on a g/f if you don't go to the bars, but you might be missing out on a lot of fun.