::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2002, 07:58 PM   #1
crx swap

The Teg takes a Focus..IN FRONT OF A COP

Ok..this past friday (9-6-02)..i am out cruisin around in a BAD mood cuz i just f*cked up my rear bumper by backing into a van at a gas station...so i was in rare form...and i pull up at a redlight and this focus pulls up and the driver looks at me and kinda laughs and revs a lil....usually i dont race cuz thats how people get hurt...but tonight i wsa pissed...so i was like.."ok f*cker...its ON"...wel we couldnt run at that light cuz there were car ahead of us...so we get to the next...but it is only one lane so i am behind him and we turn onto a two lane one way street....so he actually started off ahead of me...well i smash it to the floor and pull on him mad...all of a sudden...he slams on the brakes and whips it into a side street...i look over to see where hes goin and i see a cop sittin there waiting to pull out...i look down and the speedo is approaching 75..IN THE CENTER OF TOWN....so i was oh god....NO........well i get pulled over and he theatens to take my lic and have my car towed and all that typical BS cops give....and he lets me off with "Failure to obey traffic control devices"...so rather then loosing my Lic...i get a "no points...$96" fine....WHEEEEEW......no more racing for me...at least in the centers of towns.....
Old 09-11-2002, 08:08 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

$96 ? dude you are one lucky mofo.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:17 PM   #3
Violent Apathy

yeah no shit, i got a $150 fine and points on my liscence for doing 20 in a school zone

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:25 PM   #4
mt.biker

you got pulled over by ONE NICE cop!
Old 09-11-2002, 09:28 PM   #5
96civicFL

Man that BS i am here in Florida and i was racing a guy i was doing about 95-100 (in a 55 zone) i seen a cop slamed on my brakes and some how that other car slowed down faster then me and the speed limit went from 55 to 45 and he taged me at 65 in a 45 and he was like so do you know how fast you was going (i played dum) uuu i dont know like 50 or so he goes no 65 i was like what (think in my mind wow only 65 thank god) and i kept playing dum and instead of a $215 it would of been it was $72 for "Failure to obey traffic control devices" and i got 3 points on my lic so anyway you SUCK LOL
Old 09-11-2002, 09:29 PM   #6
juvenile

I got pulled over only twice in my 1 year of driving by myself and both times got away with a warning!
Old 09-12-2002, 12:54 AM   #7
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

You got really lucky. Racing in town is kind of retarded anyway. :o

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 02:58 AM   #8
Spazum888
3rd Gear

kid got off easy... he probly gave you that instead of a speeding ticket because he didnt have his radar.... should invest in a radar dector.....

Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
Spazum888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 07:45 AM   #9
Dragracingaccord

you got real lucky