::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2002, 11:44 PM   #1
mt.biker

just out and about... when!

Well i ended up going out downtown with a friend of mine from work;sean. Well we're heading back from getting a burger and i stop at a light. I look over and theres a 2002 Mazda Protege5 (stock from what i can tell) inside there is a guy and what appears to be his gf.

Sean says something and i look at the light its still red... it turns green and the punk is outta there. I'm thinking to myself, we're racing? wtf? anyways i floor it and turn the a/c off in the blink of an eye. Sean says "get the punk dude get him"... "show him whos boss!" Well he got about a car length on me (because i didn't know we was racing) and boom in a few seconds i'm right up there with him. I hear him running through the gears, hes chirpped 2nd and 3rd (i didnt know that car could do that) anyways i'm at the top of second going to 3rd and my car is now pulling on him, we pass him around 60mph. I guess you could say the jump start evened out the advantage my car has.. well we get by him and i have to move over into his lane because i have a parked car in mine. I'm now 3+ cars away from him.. i turn into his lane, put my flashers on and start to slow down (now doing well over 70mph and its a 25 zone). Well at the next light i look over and his gf gives me "i dont know the guy look", now the road makes a 90o turn so i dont think we're going at it again? well the dam punk goes for it and drifts well into my lane.. i then pass him again but this time with my arm out the window as if to give him a push (hehe).

its long, but i was really just a few minutes. For some reason i always get taken by suprise.

edit// i must correct myself.. .he didn't get a car length on me.. i was just a foot off his bumper, but i'm not sure what to call that.
Old 08-20-2002, 11:58 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Haha, that's great. Nice kill

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 08:36 AM   #3
Surfr

Good story though 70 in a 25 area is a little excessive.
Old 08-21-2002, 02:20 PM   #4
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Surfr
Good story though 70 in a 25 area is a little excessive.

100 in a 25 zone in excessive i wasn't going that fast dude (btw i've done the 100)
Old 08-22-2002, 06:56 PM   #5
monkut

just because youve done 100 or 75 in a 25 doesnt make it ok. thats way too fast man. its 25 in there for a reason. i dont have a problem with racing but people who drive crazy are the ones who get everyone in trouble. Here in portland, as in many places now, ridiculous laws have been made because of crazy drivers. i know your not going to change, you'll probably just get angry....but im just saying what i feel.
Old 08-22-2002, 07:44 PM   #6
Kyle
elyK

nice kill!
sounded exciting

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 01:42 PM   #7
quik

Re: just out and about... when!

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Well at the next light i look over and his gf gives me "i dont know the guy look

What she was really thinking "He is SOOO not getting any tonight!"

Quik
Old 08-23-2002, 10:19 PM   #8
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: Re: just out and about... when!

Quote:
Originally posted by quik

What she was really thinking "He is SOOO not getting any tonight!"

Quik

lol.

nice story rob

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 11:23 AM   #9
blind34_1

nice. stay safe though
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 09:29 PM   #10
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by monkut
just because youve done 100 or 75 in a 25 doesnt make it ok. thats way too fast man. its 25 in there for a reason. i dont have a problem with racing but people who drive crazy are the ones who get everyone in trouble. Here in portland, as in many places now, ridiculous laws have been made because of crazy drivers. i know your not going to change, you'll probably just get angry....but im just saying what i feel.

i hear ya dude and i'm not getting angry... it was late no one on the streets and i could see all the way down the road it was all clear. Otherwise i wouldn't be racing him at night, i dont like going fast at night.. cause i never seem to see enough anyways.

Until recently i considered myself someone with good judgement but i've clipped someone a few days back so i dunno. Maybe it will be the end of driving for me... who knows??
Old 08-26-2002, 11:47 AM   #11
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Heh.. Good thing you killed that car. It'd be pathetic to get beaten by all 127HP that's under his hood.:o