.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2002, 11:29 PM   #1
NCSTYLE

Need a woman :)

Im sick of not having a girlfriend. If i ever end up going out with a girl it only lasts like a month and then were done for no good reason. Im more of a cute kid then a hott guy, but hey some girls like that, right?? can some one please help me out or something i need a woman BAD! LAter
Old 04-10-2002, 01:20 AM   #2
mylittlecivic

I know how you feel it sucks to be single I guess you just gota find the right person make sure you have alot in common with each other, and you love each others company then you should last awhile

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 07:00 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Give it time and dont try rushing anything. It may seem like forever but youll find the right person sooner or later. It will most likely come when your least expecting it and you just say F**K it! I dont care anymore.

But really. Enjoy life while your still young, find something else to hold you over until you meet that right person. Try not to stress over it to much, itll happen when it happens.
Old 04-10-2002, 05:04 PM   #4
Wren57

Sure it is great to just wait around and hope you run into the right girl *EVENTUALLY*... but what about now?... Ive got a girlfriend of 7mo and its great... my suggestion is for you to hang around any girls you DO know and get them to introduce you to other girls... meet as many girls as possible through mutual friends... its a great way to find someone you can really relate to, and it isnt as akward as just approaching some girl you know nothing about... give it a try- im sure you will find someone soon- may not be your "lifetime companion" but should definately keep you company until you do find her
Old 04-10-2002, 08:33 PM   #5
tightteg52

HIGH POINT MAN!! HIGH POINT!!! plenty o fine girls in high point!!!!!
Old 04-10-2002, 09:24 PM   #6
DsBlu01CivEX

highlander is right. The girls that you consider friends...hang out with them more and get them to introduce you to mutal friends of theirs. Or join like a co-ed sport or club or something that is co-ed obviously. You never know who you're gonna meet and it'll keep you occupied with something that you enjoy doing or are at least interested in until you do find the "right one". Just keep a positive attitude and your confidence up and trust me you'll be pullin all the girls in that like "cute guys"

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 06:49 PM   #7
toykilla

become a swinger. lots of hot girls there and you know what your there for.
Old 04-11-2002, 08:11 PM   #8
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Sure it is great to just wait around and hope you run into the right girl *EVENTUALLY*... but what about now?... Ive got a girlfriend of 7mo and its great... my suggestion is for you to hang around any girls you DO know and get them to introduce you to other girls... meet as many girls as possible through mutual friends... its a great way to find someone you can really relate to, and it isnt as akward as just approaching some girl you know nothing about... give it a try- im sure you will find someone soon- may not be your "lifetime companion" but should definately keep you company until you do find her

Not that easy my friend. Not that easy. Iwish I could do that. I wish I had girls as friends. Only have 1, and she doesn't have any girlfriends!
Old 04-11-2002, 10:17 PM   #9
toykilla

I dont understand the problem...girls are so easy to get. I use to goto the mall and come out with 3-8 numbers. You just have to not be shy and go talk to them, chances are if they look at you while your looking at them (and they dont look away) you can get their number but girls are stubborn and require you going up to them. After the number bit, your set. Just go home and wait a couple days, call and set up a date. Its not hard.
Old 04-12-2002, 06:49 AM   #10
juvenile

Shy.....yeah that's the word!
It's just that it never worked for me. Sorry....well GET OFF YOUR ASS JUVENILE...time to score some chics (lol, get should be the word )
We're going cat huntin
Old 04-12-2002, 01:01 PM   #11
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

NCSTYLE, how old are you? Sure it's nice to have someone, but you have the rest of your life to be with someone. Now's the time when you should be having fun and not be tied down. And when it happens, it happens. You can't go looking for a girl, cause then you won't find her, it happens when you least expect it, believe me.
Old 04-12-2002, 08:11 PM   #12
juvenile

Ok, one question though. What do you say to a chic you just saw right now and dont' know nothign about? When you come up to her waht do you say. Give me a template conversation that worked for you.
Old 04-13-2002, 12:22 AM   #13
NooNz

"Hi"
i heard that's a great opening line!!..hahaha
Old 04-13-2002, 12:25 AM   #14
juvenile

Ok ok common I mean after that I said give me a TEMPLATE...like a semi talk
couple of exchanges...dont' be a prick man (we already know you are, don't prove it )
Old 04-13-2002, 12:27 AM   #15
NooNz

hahaha....
ummm....
-hi how are you
-i'm okay..do i know you
-nope not at all...so now ask me how i'm doing
-okay...how are you
-very well..my name is (insert name) and yours?
-(girl's name)
-interesting...i love you!..

hahahaha
Old 04-13-2002, 12:30 AM   #16
juvenile

oh yeah...that'll get me laid
lol...that'll give me a slap on the face (not that I mind a sexy chic doing that )

bah....women...who needs em...shit...I do thta's right....almost forgot
Old 04-13-2002, 12:32 AM   #17
NooNz

i dare you to say that tho...and i have to be there to witness it..and if you do..i'll give you 20 bux...and hey..if your lucky and you do get laid (somehow?!?!)...then i don't give you 20 bux cuz your gonna laid...cool?...haha...
Old 04-13-2002, 12:43 AM   #18
juvenile

LoL you're on. I'll do it at a mall once...just for fun's sake...and money..lol
Old 04-13-2002, 12:44 AM   #19
NooNz

hahahha...i get to pick the girl tho!...hahaha
Old 04-13-2002, 12:49 AM   #20
juvenile

aahhhhh NO!! you'll give me some 350 jenny craig person.
A random chich in a mall...biker will be there with me (and don't worry, we wont do no 50/50 crap I promise )
Old 04-13-2002, 12:54 AM   #21
NooNz

how bout this...i choose...but has to be confirmed by you...cool?
Old 04-13-2002, 12:55 AM   #22
juvenile

sure
Old 04-13-2002, 01:19 AM   #23
FeelMyRide

the male's mind
whats not to love?
Old 04-14-2002, 04:29 PM   #24
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide
the male's mind
whats not to love?

hahaha I was thinkin the same thing!!!
You really wanna know how to talk to a girl...treat her with respect. Talk to her like you would the person you most respect in life. If you don't know the girl and you see her across the mall or wherever. Smile at her...see if she smiles back. If so then casually walk over to her and say
~Hi. My name is (fill your name in). What is yours?
Girl: Oh hey what's up? Mine is (she puts her name here).
~Oh not too much. I'm just chillin with my friends and I noticed you across the mall and thought I'd say hi.
Now the girl can say 1 of 2 things here.
Girl: That's cool. Yah I saw you over there too. I was hopin you would come over.
or
Girl: Hmm..yah hi. and she turns around rolls her eyes at her friend and they walk away.

If the girl is the 2nd type of girl...blow her off and forget about her. You don't want her anyway.

Just be cool!

Old 04-14-2002, 05:37 PM   #25
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

After you get the your name/my name, how are you doing starters out, try saying something funny maybe to break the ice, so it doesn't seem so awkward. As I've mentioned in past threads, I dig a guy with a sense of humor. But don't be too obnoxious about it. You could also ask her if she works and where or goes to school. Like DsBlu01CivEX said, if she walks away or doesn't seem interested, don't waste your time.
Old 04-14-2002, 07:38 PM   #26
Wren57

A great way to break the ice- and I know I keep saying this- try to make it a group introduction and not just you two at first... this way if it starts to go bad you always have friends to bale you out by starting to talk and giving you time to prepare for round2 ... just a thought
Old 04-15-2002, 10:34 PM   #27
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Ok, one question though. What do you say to a chic you just saw right now and dont' know nothign about? When you come up to her waht do you say. Give me a template conversation that worked for you.

"Hello" usually worked for me. Then blah blah blah exchange names, blah blah blah, ask if they wanna get drunk. It wasnt hard for me, they usually said some other time on the drunk thing but I had a couple that were down and willing to get wasted with me.
Old 04-15-2002, 10:40 PM   #28
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
A great way to break the ice- and I know I keep saying this- try to make it a group introduction and not just you two at first... this way if it starts to go bad you always have friends to bale you out by starting to talk and giving you time to prepare for round2 ... just a thought

NONONONONO, hunting in packs is ok only if the pack breaks to single out a certain female. I noticed that when you approach a girl with numbers, they get intimidated and usually arent very talkitive. Hunting solo worked well for me. Id have friends somewhere but they never came up to a girl with me. If it was a group of girls, id single one out and actually pull her aside to talk to her, I dont want to hear her friends at that moment in time, Im there to talk to one of them, not all of them. If all goes well I would be talking to all of them shortly afterwards and shit usually went well. *cough* I have some stories *cough*

I say hunting because thats what your doing. If you see lions hunt on the animal channel or whatever. They single one out they think they can get then attack. Dont go up to a girl you dont think you can get. If a girl looks and smiles, thats like a 99.9% chance of getting her. Although, ive met a couple boyfriends...lol, that sucked. Eye contact is the single best thing you can have, if a girl is staring at you and your staring at her tits. You have no chance. If your staring back and you meet eyes, you can usually tell what would happen if you walk up to them before you go. The eyes tell a story or what the mind is thinking.
Old 04-15-2002, 10:55 PM   #29
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla

NONONONONO, hunting in packs is ok only if the pack breaks to single out a certain female. I noticed that when you approach a girl with numbers, they get intimidated and usually arent very talkitive. Hunting solo worked well for me. Id have friends somewhere but they never came up to a girl with me. If it was a group of girls, id single one out and actually pull her aside to talk to her, I dont want to hear her friends at that moment in time, Im there to talk to one of them, not all of them. If all goes well I would be talking to all of them shortly afterwards and shit usually went well. *cough* I have some stories *cough*

Agreed...I would much rather just have one guy walk up to me and start talkin to me than him and all of his crew. It is intimidating. Sorta like guys really don't like when a girl walks up with all of her crew and starts talkin. And the other positive thing about showin up to talk to a girl by yourself, is that it lets the girl know that you are interested in her...not any of her friends. Which might help ya score a date.

And the most truthful way of communication is through the eyes. They can't lie, no matter what.

Old 04-19-2002, 06:35 PM   #30
CombatKit47

hahaha thats great stuff
Old 04-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #31
toykilla

Re: Need a woman :)

Quote:
Originally posted by NCSTYLE
Im sick of not having a girlfriend. If i ever end up going out with a girl it only lasts like a month and then were done for no good reason. Im more of a cute kid then a hott guy, but hey some girls like that, right?? can some one please help me out or something i need a woman BAD! LAter

d00d, how can you be sick of not having a girlfriend?? No one to boss you around, dont have to go shopping, you can do what you want when you want. Being single is soo damn great. I dont miss my ex at all. I miss a couple things she use to do but I dont miss her in general.
Old 04-25-2002, 11:25 PM   #32
civic_north

Hey Man,

If you take all the good advise noted above, do one thing.
Make sure you use her name at least twice during the conversation. This show that 1. Your paying attention. 2nd they love hearing their name from someone else. They'll remember it

Just don't get it wrong.

ie. say "By the way (her name). I'll talk to you soon. Simple but memorable.

OH yah Toykilla......you probably haven't broke up long enough to go through the "did I screw this up.......it wasn't that bad or was it"
Old 04-25-2002, 11:44 PM   #33
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
"Hello" usually worked for me. Then blah blah blah exchange names, blah blah blah, ask if they wanna get drunk.
See now that works on me.. damn I want a drinker!!!
Old 04-26-2002, 10:59 AM   #34
juvenile

or find out you had sexy in every position with 10 different guys.
Old 04-30-2002, 01:41 AM   #35
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by civic_north

OH yah Toykilla......you probably haven't broke up long enough to go through the "did I screw this up.......it wasn't that bad or was it"

3 months long enough??
Old 04-30-2002, 02:04 AM   #36
black95gs-t

ok i have been working on this line for like 2 1/2 years. i haven't quite perfected it yet, but here goes. tell me what you think of it.
how YOU doin? j/p
this is why i have never had a gf or even been on a damn date isn't it?
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2002, 12:47 AM   #37
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
drinker eh?
you wanna get stuck with some drunk bum?

Im a drinker, does that make me a bum??
Old 05-06-2002, 10:06 AM   #38
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Sometimes you guys try to hard!.....but we still love it when you do! And I'd be a little hesitant to go and get drunk with some random guy, cause all I'd be thinking is, hey, this guy just wants to get me drunk so he can get in my pants.
Old 05-07-2002, 08:11 PM   #39
bootstrap

OK i'll break it down into 3 easy steps

1) Self Image - You have to approach the girl witht he mentality that you are good enough for her. So if you think you aren't that good looking, just say **** it and walk up and , don't be obnoxious, but be confident (not cocky). If your confident and forget about what you look like, girls seem to forget about all that stuff too and just talk to you without really judging you. Trust me, this works.

2) Approach - Very important, try not to do the old "look, smile, crip-walk over" to the girl. Most respectable girls don't like to be "hit on". You have to make it seem almost like an accident. It depends on the situation, where you are, etc. Whatever you decide on, make sure you have it already planned out and in your head what the first (or even second or third) line you want to say to her.

3) Conversation - Ok, you want to make this short and sweet. Open with your approach line. She will respond, then ask her a question about herself. MAke a joke, but don't make it seem like your trying too hard. That will crack the ice. Its usually good to make your approach line borderline normal/comedic. Talk for a minute, mabye a couple minutes, then the most important thing is KNOW WHEN TO LEAVE. Please, the worst thing you want to do is drag out an already akward conversation. Say you have somewhere to be, anything. Get her number, and be out.
Old 05-07-2002, 10:44 PM   #40
bootstrap

OK i'll break it down into 3 easy steps

1) Self Image - You have to approach the girl witht he mentality that you are good enough for her. So if you think you aren't that good looking, just say **** it and walk up and , don't be obnoxious, but be confident (not cocky). If your confident and forget about what you look like, girls seem to forget about all that stuff too and just talk to you without really judging you. Trust me, this works.

2) Approach - Very important, try not to do the old "look, smile, crip-walk over" to the girl. Most respectable girls don't like to be "hit on". You have to make it seem almost like an accident. It depends on the situation, where you are, etc. Whatever you decide on, make sure you have it already planned out and in your head what the first (or even second or third) line you want to say to her.

3) Conversation - Ok, you want to make this short and sweet. Open with your approach line. She will respond, then ask her a question about herself. MAke a joke, but don't make it seem like your trying too hard. That will crack the ice. Its usually good to make your approach line borderline normal/comedic. Talk for a minute, mabye a couple minutes, then the most important thing is KNOW WHEN TO LEAVE. Please, the worst thing you want to do is drag out an already akward conversation. Say you have somewhere to be, anything. Get her number, and be out.