.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2002, 07:10 PM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

Show Dates

Ok ladies...this year I really don't want to be like one of 3 girls walkin around a car show without a guy. We gotta show these boys that we are just as much into cars as they are. So...I know that not all of you ladies will be able to make these shows due to being out of the area...but I'm tryin to post these dates as many places as I can so that more people come to the shows. (Not that either of these shows don't attract enough attention for themselves)
The first show is the Custom Compact Power Jam. This is the weekend of May 3-6 in Carlisle, PA. You can get more info at www.carsatcarlisle.com . I went to this show last yr and had a blast. I liked it because it wasn't all imports that were modded out. It was imports, domestics, trucks you name it all modded out and everyone got along. Its like Woodstock for car nuts or something. Saturday or Sunday are the best days to go cuz everyone is there thats going to be there with their cars. Tickets for this show are $10 on Friday and $15 both Saturday and Sunday.

The second show is June 15th in Atlantic City NJ. This is the night of Hot Import Nights. You can order tickets on their website, www.hotimportnights.com . They are $27.50. I've never been here but everyone that knows me says I'll love it. They tell me it's like car show meets dance club. My 2 favorite things. So I'm highly anticipating this show.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 11:01 PM   #2
FeelMyRide

I'll be at Atlantic City.. gotta keep an eye out for ya!!
And no sleezoid guys for you!!
Old 03-29-2002, 05:55 PM   #3
DsBlu01CivEX

No...we gotta make sure I stay away from them!!!! I think I have had enough of goat f**kers...it's time for me to meet a nice guy. We can put them through written and oral tests before they can date me. HAHAHAHA

Old 03-29-2002, 09:14 PM   #4
FeelMyRide

LMAO
There will be a written and oral test, a physical and an interview.
BUt hey if I can get some of my friends to go with me, you can hook up with one of them! They are Grade A Non-Goat F***ers! Plus they already passed the test.. they are all cool
Old 03-30-2002, 01:14 PM   #5
slowEJ6

goat ****ers, hahahaha
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 02:36 PM   #6
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

goat phuckers LMAO

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 06:52 PM   #7
DsBlu01CivEX

hahaha...ok i do have one thing that I'm somewhat picky on...and call me shallow but hell I'm only 21 I'm allowed to be shallow right now. I have this thing about height. I find tall guys quite...um...sexy. So I need hooked up with one of these non-goat f**kers that is tall. Like 6' and shizz.... I have all my "requirements" on my webpage...haha

Old 03-30-2002, 07:54 PM   #8
FeelMyRide

Guys with baby blue eyes...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guys with dark hair... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guys who drive stick... mmmmmmmmmmm
Guys who drive white Acuras... mmmmmmmmmm

Now wheres my guy?
Old 03-30-2002, 07:55 PM   #9
slowEJ6

so a non goat ****er meets all your requirements i take it? or is there secret meaning to the term "goat ****er" :o
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 08:03 PM   #10
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
So I need hooked up with one of these non-goat f**kers that is tall. Like 6' and shizz.... I have all my "requirements" on my webpage...haha

Ok that narrows down the choices a bit..
I think I'll need a link to this webpage to get the rest of the "requirements" lol
Old 03-31-2002, 03:52 AM   #11
toykilla

Quote:
hahaha...ok i do have one thing that I'm somewhat picky on...and call me shallow but hell I'm only 21 I'm allowed to be shallow right now. I have this thing about height. I find tall guys quite...um...sexy. So I need hooked up with one of these non-goat f**kers that is tall. Like 6' and shizz.... I have all my "requirements" on my webpage...haha

Im 5'11", does that count?? Last time I checked I wasnt a goat ****er but you might want to tell me what that is so I can be sure. Pick me up for the show in PA?? I'll meet ya somewhere in PA, Whitetail or Seven Springs (only 2 places I know how to get to) How far from either of those is the show?
Old 03-31-2002, 05:03 PM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

Feelmyride...what bout guys in white hats who drive white acuras....mmmmmm white hats do some guys wonders!!!! hahahaha anyway...my web address is www.d-hunnie.cityslide.com There is all sorts of shiz on there. Ironically no pics of my car yet...I was gonna take some yesterday cuz I washed and waxed her...but then it got dark and STARTED TO RAIN. Boy was I ever pissed off!!!
And toy...ok both those from what I know are kinda far from the show. How do you get to Whitetail? Do you go up I-83 at all? Cuz if you do I live right on the other side of the MD line if you drive 83. And the Carlisle show is about 45 mins (depending on how fast we're driving) from my casa...and the Atlantic City show I think is about 2-3 hrs from here. I've never been there so I'm not exactly sure. If you wanted to meet up with my best friend and I (she drives an eclipse...she posts on here as Whiteclipse99) and you say you aren't a goat f**ker, I'm sure we wouldn't mind you comin along with us. And if y'all want an explaination of the goat f**ker thing...go to the "battle of the sexes" forum and look for my post called "what guys really mean when they say..." It'll explain it pretty well for ya I think.

Old 03-31-2002, 07:16 PM   #13
toykilla

whitetail is just on the other side of the border of MD and PA. Its near a uhh mcdonalds. lol (what isnt near a mcdonalds?) I would take I-70 going to whitetail.
Old 03-31-2002, 11:52 PM   #14
DsBlu01CivEX

hmm...I'm gonna have to look at a map. Guess you are gonna make me use the skills I'm going to school for...I'll get back to ya on the "how far away are the shows from those places" thing as soon as i get my mits on a map of PA

Old 04-01-2002, 12:51 AM   #15
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Feelmyride...what bout guys in white hats who drive white acuras....mmmmmm white hats do some guys wonders!!!!

Ohhhh sweet lawd, i duno about the white hat.. but when this guy wears anything on his head hat or beanie it just makes me wanna jump his bones

This Atlantic City thing are we meeting at the show or somewhere b4 hand.. I'm gonna get soooo lost
Old 04-01-2002, 12:56 AM   #16
DsBlu01CivEX

I dunno...we could probably all meet up somewhere...I still gotta look up directions on how to get there from here and what not. It's odd with me...no matter where I'm at...I can always find my way around and back home. Guess that is why I wanna teach geography and I'm paying like $20,000 to learn how to teach it....and I still gotta buy tickets. That would be cool to have a little or big HS caravan goin into Atlantic City

Old 04-01-2002, 01:03 AM   #17
FeelMyRide

Damn I still gotta buy my tix too..

Sad news.. 2 of the "top" guys that could fit your requirements are not gonna be around for the show. They are going to FL for some Race school *sigh* so we are gonna have to keep looking. Tho I think ToyKilla has his eye on you
Old 04-01-2002, 01:11 AM   #18
mylittlecivic

Is everyone here mostly from the east coast? Im from the northwest and the next show that i know of is 'import life 2' may 4th if anyone around the area wants details lemme know
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 11:01 AM   #19
FeelMyRide

I think overall must ppl are from the west..
Those of us on the upper east coast are gettin a lil meeting together, which could spread to an east coast meet which could then spread to an entire HondaStyle Meet somewhere. I hope I hope I hope!
Old 04-01-2002, 11:13 AM   #20
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
Is everyone here mostly from the east coast? Im from the northwest and the next show that i know of is 'import life 2' may 4th if anyone around the area wants details lemme know

im goig to oregon in a month to snowboard....
Old 04-01-2002, 03:18 PM   #21
mylittlecivic

cool where are you going to board? i go to mt. hood meadows
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 06:04 PM   #22
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
cool where are you going to board? i go to mt. hood meadows

I have no idea, my aunt is going to oregon for business and I asked to go with her so I could get some last minute boarding in.
Old 04-01-2002, 07:41 PM   #23
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah most of the import people seem to be from the west coast. Doin mods and imports are gettin really popular over here on the east coast now. Last summer we had Hot Import Daze come to my hometown. Went to that show...it was $19 to get in...OUCH!!!! Lots of nice whips though. I know 4 Jacks was sayin stuff in the Mid-Atlantic (which is where I think PA should be placed rather than NE) forum about a meeting of the MD HSers. I'm like 20 mins away from the MD border...so if they do that maybe they'll include me. I think I'd be the only chick....unless my friend came along. But who knows. Damn that sucks about the 2 "best prospects". We'll have to keep our eyes peeled....you never know where "mr. right" is. Hehe