::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Turbo
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2002, 12:47 PM   #1
nauticapinoy

Turbo Lude????

My boy was told at our shop that Ludes don't shell out alot of boost due to the ecu won't give out more fuel.he has a 99 prelude.wanted to go turbo but might sip on the juice now due to complications.the guy said that if he wants get more power from a turbo kit for his lude he'll have to buy a new computer like the hondata system.but told him all inall it will cost installed and programmed bout 5 g's.is this true would it really cost this much.Then he was asking me wouldn't it be almost the same or wouldn't he get close to the same results if he bought the AEM Computer or the Greddy's?he wants to run 12 lbs at max. I would like to know to.especially if the AEM computer is a good buy so I'll buy that for my b20 swap instead of a stock ls ecu.
Old 02-08-2002, 09:58 PM   #2
nauticapinoy

no one knows anything on this?At least how do the new greedy and aem computer hold up are than better than stock ones?
Old 02-09-2002, 07:52 AM   #3
Boosted3g

We do have a ton of Preludes come into the shop with blownn rings. I dotn have a lot of experience with Preludes but im just going by the evidence that is see. They are mostly F-Max kits so that may have some thing to do with it.
Old 02-10-2002, 03:40 PM   #4
nauticapinoy

well thanks for your input bro,i guess that h22's are more expensive to boost than other honda engines?due to the ecu.Does anyone know still about the new aem computers?