::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2006, 03:44 PM   #1
Wren57

My 419 experience (updates frequently)

As some of you know, I set up a fake hotmail account to mess with these guys. I am uncle jemima and am VERY interested in these deals. Help me out with some ideas to mess with these guys along the way;

Quote:
Uncle Jemima ,

This hotmail account I used is what you should always use for security reasons.
I am a professional Accountant I have been in the field for over 8years and I am 54years old married with 5 children 2 girls and 3 boys I am also from a Christian home and by the Nature of our tradition and being the first born of my Father, I will occupy my Father's traditional Throne chair after he passes on, and being the traditional Chief of our community and as the heir apparent to the Royal Throne chair I can never, never do anything, that will tarnish your image or the image of the Great Cesthwayo family, the birth place and traditional home of Chaka the Zulu the legend, well you can understand more about our family in a book called Africa who is who or from the book called the makers of modern Africa, However I am not doing this business because of the large amount that is involved but rather because it's safe and very safe for both of us, I will be very happy to welcome you in my Father's Royal palace when once you touch your feet in the soil of South Africa and after the transfer from here, we will go together to your country , me and you and the Bank man our insider in the Bank who is ready now to make everything possible .

You should not entertain any fear for any reason because I will not do anything that will hurt your feelings and I wouldn't like you to do anything that will hurt my feelings, rather the success of this business will benefit both families from generation to generation as long as you follow my instructions.

At first I am assuring you of risk and trouble free business as every person will want that, mostly I.

Following your email in response to my proposal. It is my wish to conclude this business with you as I hope to establish a strong long lasting business relationship with you believing that the trust and confidence I reposed on you is not misplaced and that you are not going to let me down either now or in the future.

It is my desire to meet with you face to face and have a heart to heart discussion before taking on this business but actually you should know that I am a civil servant [Auditor] an opportunity to travel can not be granted to me twice as I planed to come to your country a day or two days before the fund reflects in your account and that will be the only time I can take one month medical check up to be with you for sharing and for possible investment.

You should send me your account information where you want the fund to be transferred into. If you can be fast,the Transfer can be concluded under 10 banking days but you should keep the business to yourself You should not tell your bank that money is coming to your account because they may ask you questions that you may not be able to answer. I will tell you what and when to tell your bank with all the necessary document to back the source and origin of the fund as legitimate fund that do not originate from drug or money laundry.

My only worry is the security of this FUNDS when it goes into your account

Below is the steps we are going to work on;

[1] SEND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION INCLUDING ALL YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION BOTH OFFICE AND AT HOME.

[2]SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR FOREIGN PAYMENT TRANSFER PROCESSING.

[3] ON CONFIRMATION OF YOUR SERIOUSNESS AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ACT AND RECEIVE THIS MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT, I WILL APPLY FOR TRANSFER ON YOUR BEHALF WITH YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS THIS WILL ENABLE THE BANK PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT OFFICIALLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE APPROVAL WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL TREASURY DEPARTMENT Of FINANCE IN YOUR FAVOUR LEGALIZING THE TRANSFER SO THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT OR BANK WILL NOT QUESTION ABOUT SOURCE/ORIGIN OF THE FUND AS THE NATIONAL TREASURY DEPARTMENT Of FINANCE HAS ALREADY LEGALIZE/AUTHORIZE THE TRANSFER UNDER THE BACK UP COVER OF REPATRIATION OF EARNING/INVESTMENT SCHEME.

[5] I WILL ALSO SEND YOU AN AFFIDAVIT OF FACT WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO SEND TO ONE OF THE ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO THE BANK ASKING THE LAWYER TO NOTORIZE, SIGN AND STAMP IT IN THE COURT OF LAW AND SEND TO THE BANK FOR THEM TO RELEASE THE FUND IN THE ACCOUNT TO YOUR NEW ACCOUNT.

[6] THE TRANSFER WILL BE EFFECTED IMMEDIATELY YOU ENDORSE THE FUND RELEASE ORDER AT OUR FOREIGN PAYMENT OFFICE ATTACHED TO EMBASSY NEAREST TO YOU OR YOU COME HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA TO SIGN IT BY YOUR SELF, SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE EXPENSES INVOLVED IN THIS TRANSACTION, BOTH THE EXPENSES OF TRAVELLING AND PAYING ANY GOVERNMENT TAX WILL BE TACKLED BY MYSELF. ALL I NEED IS YOUR ASSURANCE THAT YOU WON'T SIT ON MY SHARE ONCE THIS FUND IS DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

[7] I WILL BE WITH YOU A DAY OR TWO DAYS BEFORE THE MONEY GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

[8 ON SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, WE WILL FIRST OF ALL DEDUCT ALL EXPENSES BOTH FOR PERSONAL EXPENSES ON MY SIDE AND ON YOUR SIDE INCLUDING TAXES TO YOUR GOVERNMENT,OTHER EXPENSES AND YOUR PHONE BILLS . YOU SHOULD KEEP GOOD RECORD OF YOUR EXPENSES ON YOUR SIDE AS I AM KEEPING MINE, HENCE THERE WILL BE LITTLE EXPENSES ON BOTH SIDES.

[9] AFTER WHICH, WE NOW SHARE THE TOTAL SUM INACCORDANCE WITH THE EARLIER AGREED PERCENTAGES 60% FOR ME , 35% FOR YOU AND 5% IS SET ASIDE FOR EXPENSES STATED ABOVE.

[10] I WILL BURN ALL DOCUMENT RELATING TO THE ACCOUNT AND FOR THE TRANSFER AS SOON AS THE MONEY REFLECTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO SEAL THE TRANSACTION FOR EVER AND EVER WITHOUT TRACE..

These are the steps in this business, which is designed to be 100% risk and trouble free.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Yours Regards,

Mr.Stephen Pablo.

Quote:
Wow mista, I is really excited about this deal. I jus gotsta tell you that why do you need to take moneys from my account? I have very little in there right now, the syrup business is tough these days. Maybe I sell 10 cases of syrup to store tomorrow and get more moneys, then can transfer. Can this deal wait one day? I got so much syrup and so little moneys. Could I send you syrup for the costs?

-A tired Uncle
Old 02-17-2006, 05:51 PM   #2
AzCivic

wtf, aaahahahahahah!!!
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:58 PM   #3
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

haha i didnt read the whole thing, but you should send your response

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 07:02 PM   #4
Wren57

i did, what I sent back is the second quote...
Old 02-17-2006, 11:03 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Hehe, working in the operations side of a bank, these things really scare me!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 11:15 PM   #6
nonovurbizniz

I got a couple of those while I was working at the junkyard...

Had the guy strung along for a bit but then it just died out..

I wasn't even condesending or rediculous in the emials either...

It was a "I want to buy your parts but want to forward you a cashiers check for 8k over the price... you keep 2k and tranfer back the extra 5"...

But like I said it just disappeared... fake cashiers check never showed.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:42 AM   #7
CD5Passion

um..wha?
Old 02-18-2006, 10:16 PM   #8
nonovurbizniz

Me or the post?

Eitherway...

Wren apparently got a email scam letter (quoted in his post) and he responded in charactor (as a racists concept of what the fictional Syrup Syren Aunt Jemima's Husband might be like).

I got a scam bid for stuff I was selling (they offer you more than you want cuz they have a cashiers check made to them for a larger amount which they want you to accept then transfer them money... The cashier's check looks legit and most banks post it to your balance... a couple days/weeks later the check turns up as a forgery and the funds are de-credited to your account... IE you transferred the Scammer YOUR money and his disappeared.)