Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2004, 11:50 AM   #1
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

The Official Scott Pederson's Life/Death Thred

So how long do we think he's going to last???

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Scott Peterson is now one of the most recognizable men in the United States, and that is not expected to change when he gets to prison. Many inmates already know who he is. And in conversations with KCRA 3's Edie Lambert Wednesday, some said he will face their system of justice if he ends up anywhere near them.

The prosecutors who argued that Peterson is guilty of murder said his motivation was freedom from responsibility. Now a convicted murderer, Peterson will never be free again unless he can successfully appeal.

Some inmates at the California State Prison in Sacramento have definite opinions about Peterson's future.

"Scott Peterson needs a bullet in the head. Scott Peterson needs a bullet in the head," said inmate "Lieutenant."

"Somebody is going to start tripping off of him, and he's going to wind up with some steel in him," said inmate Aaron "J-Dog" Burris. "He's going to die. He killed a baby. Yeah, he killed a little kid, you know, that's something in here, even though we're all criminals, this and that, you don't touch no kids."

"Guys like that wouldn't last here. Anything could happen," said inmate Marcus Cotton.

And for that reason, while state prisons are designed to protect citizens from criminals, they are also set up to protect some criminals from each other. If Peterson is sentenced to life in prison, he would be locked up in a maximum-security prison. But his notoriety likely means he'll be considered a special-needs inmate, which protects him from the general prison population.

Burris thinks Peterson would be safer as a special-needs inmate.

"He'd be all right. It's kick back time," Burris said.

The cells in the special-needs section are the same as the rest of the prison -- small, dark and shared by two men.

Inmates spend as many as 21 hours a day in the cells with a few perks like TV and snack food, if they can afford it. Most inmates have low-paying prison jobs.

Prison officials say life for a man who wanted his freedom will not be easy, but they will make sure it's at least safe.

"I'm confident the department has the means to protect him from others as we employ every day here," Schroeder said.

There is already a high-profile inmate currently serving time at Sacramento Prison -- Eric Menendez. He and his brother were convicted of killing their millionaire parents.

Prison officials said that Menendez got in some trouble, so he's now in lockdown and facing a transfer.

Regardless of Peterson's sentence, he will first report to San Quentin Prison.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 02:58 PM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

If he's in special population...he'll probably be fine. I expect this whole trial bullshit to stretch out over a long while, though. So many appeals, so little time. Fuck it...you know the fucker did it. Just strap him down and throw the switch. People who murder like that don't deserve to live...period.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 06:47 PM   #3
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Agreed GT...I say get rid of him completely. Either that or put him in population. Fuck special needs. Make his butthole bleed! bwahahaha

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 09:42 AM   #4
IALuder

they had none to little evidence to convict him on anyways. i figured he get off.

i looked at the news and in the papers of people happy he got convicted. like the worlds such a better place. they were more happy then lacy family. how do poeple get caught up in this shit? why do people care so much?

imo we should kill him instead of my taxs going to keep him alive in prison.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 12:52 PM   #5
DsBlu01CivEX

I had heard a report somewhere that they jurors were afraid to have a hung jury or not convict him because of the backlash that would have come about from the masses if they would have.

And I think that they did make the right decision. But I wonder how many other pregnant women are murdered because they're husbands are too pussy to get a divorce and we don't hear about it. I would bet the #s are a lot higher than most of us think.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:21 PM   #6
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

i hope one of the prisoners makes scott peterson his bitch.lol
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 06:41 PM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i could care less about it. there are more important problems around than that guy that kills his wife.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 11:51 PM   #8
MissJDM

I agree with one above, I rather have him die than have to pay taxes for his worthless ass. If he's gonna be in prison, it's even more of a hassel to have a cell in solitary confinement with "round-the-clock security to protect him from othe rinmates."

man, what bullshit.

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 12:04 AM   #9
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

its weird that a murder case in my town has gotten so much attention.nothing ever happens around here.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:39 AM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by RxGoaT13
its weird that a murder case in my town has gotten so much attention.nothing ever happens around here.

well now when you get to modesto underneath the city name and the mayor will read "where Scott Peterson killed his wife"

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 02:21 PM   #11
AkimboStylee

his own mother was happy of the verdict
Old 11-24-2004, 12:00 AM   #12
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
well now when you get to modesto underneath the city name and the mayor will read "where Scott Peterson killed his wife"

LMAO