.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2002, 12:36 AM   #1
Jngrbrdman

All the great minds of detailing in one place!

This is a great site I thought I'd share with ya. Autopia I'm not spamming here or anything. I just thought I'd tell you it is a great board. You get a 15% discount as a member at www.properautocare.com this month too. The forum is really great too. Tons of info. Just thought I'd share Keep em clean guys!
Old 01-13-2002, 12:39 AM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Properautocare looks great, I think you're the one who told me about it.

Thanks for the heads up, I might check in at that board every once in a while. There are some products on that properautocare site that I really want, but they cost an arm and a leg :P

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 01:11 AM   #3
Jngrbrdman

I'm hosting a group buy for Klasse this month. It is going to be around 32 bucks for the 2 bottles of All in one and Sealant glaze. I'll post it up if it isn't against your spam rules or anything. Klasse kicks ass! Everybody wants it! They just don't know it yet.
Old 01-13-2002, 01:59 AM   #4
DemonicAccord

KLASSE ROOLS JOO!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2002, 01:29 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

I'm interested in that group buy. LMK when it starts. Also, wasn't there a better product on that page for just a little more money? You said it was new... and I can't remember what it was now.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 01:55 PM   #6
DemonicAccord

BTW folks, $32 is a killer price (depending on shipping, wink, wink)

retail is almost always $25 per bottle, thats what I have always paid, and thats plus tax
Old 01-13-2002, 05:46 PM   #7
Jngrbrdman

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
I'm interested in that group buy. LMK when it starts. Also, wasn't there a better product on that page for just a little more money? You said it was new... and I can't remember what it was now.

Yeah. Blackfire is what its called. That is a kick ass product. If you have about $150 and want to get set up with a sweet little detail shop in your trunk then I can tell you how to make it all back in one week by using that stuff. It is awesome. Basicly Klasse gives you superior shine and reflection. The thing that most people miss is the deep, wet look. Blackfire has it all. But, like you said, its a bit more money. Oh well. Some things are worth it though. Get the Klasse and start there. You can still make a killing doing detail work with that.

Shipping is going to be $5 in the US and probably about $10 to Canada. I'm trying to hook the boys up in DSCR in Toronto. So for you Canucks that can't get much of the good stuff this is a good opportunity for ya. I'll post as soon as I have all the details. Should be early next week. I'm expecting an email on Monday from the guy.