::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2004, 10:09 PM   #1
drdingo21

Lifes a bitch.

Well, no one wants to hear me piss and moan (including my own twat of a brother) so I’ll dump it off on you guys.

I’m in the process of buying a house. Very nice house over 3k square feet, huge basement, the neighborhood is beautiful, walk-in closet in every room, Garden tub in the master bathroom nothing to not like about the house.

So we put the offer in on the house, they countered with the asking price again, so we countered saying we would pay the asking price but they have to throw in the kitchen dinning room set (around $1.5k all oak extremely and nice table and chairs) which they accepted.

Now all that is easy and not a problem. The problem starts with our financing; we were using the financing from the same people that our realtor is from, Cross Road.
We spoke to John several times and went over what our monthly payment would be (tops $1,400 with taxes rolled in). Kelly (my girl) even specifically asked if we would need to bring any more money to the table for closing cost, he said no it will roll into the loan. Then he showed us out credit reports.

Now yesterday we are supposed to go meet with him and finalize everything. When I called him and to set up the appointment we briefly talked about what was going on.
He starts with this shit saying that he can’t get us into the original rates he talked about, and our monthly payment would be more around $1,800 a month with an interest rate of 6.5%. PLUS we would have to pay closing cost, and Pre pay insurance on the house almost 4k out of our pocket!

Im shocked. That’s $500 more then what we were originally told and more then we want to spend a month. He then reassures us that we can afford it. I explained to him im aware of what we can afford (up to about 2,200 a month) but we don’t want to be strapped for money so we are playing it safe.

At this point im pissed. So I called where we originally got approved (a month earlier) to see what they could do. I talked with John, we then sat there and ran the numbers, John is rolling everything into the loan closing cost, insurance, appraisal etc… with a monthly payment of $1,343. The loan will be for 179k (that will cover all expenses and will get money back at the closing table.)

Theres the scenario. Heres what really pissed me off. We were approved for $300,000 to spend on a house. The house we found was originally listed for $215,000. The family ran into financial trouble and needs to relocate and get out of the house, so we got it for $169,000.

Now at first both loans were for an interest rate of 6.5% and for the same amount of years, and yet there was a $400 difference. And tonight we were sitting at applebees and I was talking about how pissed I was. Then it hit me. If both loans were on the same terms, then the only way that Aaron was making our payment higher would be if we were borrowing more. Which means him, and his company would pocket the rest! Its not just a little bit that’s like a 40k difference that he would just pocket!!

Which would make sense, since we never discussed the total amount of the loan, just monthly payments. Im so pissed right now I think I could literally strangle him. Seriously hold his throat til he takes his last breathe.

Then the realtor calls and leaves me a voicemail saying that my credit score is worse than what they knew. (Which is total bull shit. I told them what was on there and they pulled the god dam credit report. Which they showed to us!) And that I need to face that fact and just expect to pay the $1,800 a month.

I called him and that’s where i came un glued. I told him that this is my first time buying a house, im not a god dam moron. I will not recommend him to anyone, and if at all possible I would drop him as agent and find someone else, also to tell his finance manager that we will not be using him, because he is total dog shit.
That was the exact message I left for him.

I haven’t heard a word from him in about 7 hours.

Sorry for the long post. So heres some cliff notes
-Found a great house
-Finance manager tries to fuck us out around 40k
-Debating rather or not to rape his pets and kill his children
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 10:14 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

lol, i am sure man it all will turn out good for you. never go with the financing agent from the reality company. my parents had the same problem when they put the offer on the house

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 10:23 PM   #3
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Damn, I can't believe that asshole! You're lucky you figured this out in time, there are some people that would take that shit and believe it all. Congrats on the new house by the way!
Old 09-09-2004, 10:30 PM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Yeah...life's a bitch, and I'm her pimp. Haha!

Seriously though...it's always good to ask around among friends and see if anyone personally knows a real estate agent. When my mom bought the house she' currently in her agent was a woman who was the wife of a coworker she's good friends with. Everything went super smooth and she got the house for a great price. I guess sometimes it really is who you know instead of what you know.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 11:33 AM   #5
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
Damn, I can't believe that asshole! You're lucky you figured this out in time, there are some people that would take that shit and believe it all. Congrats on the new house by the way!
Thanks!

Yea, it owuld have been like him driving up in a brand new car at closing, and thanking me for it.
Im a little more calm now, and the realtor seems like he didn't know what was going on...
Old 09-12-2004, 12:41 PM   #6
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Lifes a bitch.

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
Well, no one wants to hear me piss and moan (including my own twat of a brother) so I’ll dump it off on you guys.

I’m in the process of buying a house. Very nice house over 3k square feet, huge basement, the neighborhood is beautiful, walk-in closet in every room, Garden tub in the master bathroom nothing to not like about the house.

So we put the offer in on the house, they countered with the asking price again, so we countered saying we would pay the asking price but they have to throw in the kitchen dinning room set (around $1.5k all oak extremely and nice table and chairs) which they accepted.

Now all that is easy and not a problem. The problem starts with our financing; we were using the financing from the same people that our realtor is from, Cross Road.
We spoke to John several times and went over what our monthly payment would be (tops $1,400 with taxes rolled in). Kelly (my girl) even specifically asked if we would need to bring any more money to the table for closing cost, he said no it will roll into the loan. Then he showed us out credit reports.

Now yesterday we are supposed to go meet with him and finalize everything. When I called him and to set up the appointment we briefly talked about what was going on.
He starts with this shit saying that he can’t get us into the original rates he talked about, and our monthly payment would be more around $1,800 a month with an interest rate of 6.5%. PLUS we would have to pay closing cost, and Pre pay insurance on the house almost 4k out of our pocket!

Im shocked. That’s $500 more then what we were originally told and more then we want to spend a month. He then reassures us that we can afford it. I explained to him im aware of what we can afford (up to about 2,200 a month) but we don’t want to be strapped for money so we are playing it safe.

At this point im pissed. So I called where we originally got approved (a month earlier) to see what they could do. I talked with John, we then sat there and ran the numbers, John is rolling everything into the loan closing cost, insurance, appraisal etc… with a monthly payment of $1,343. The loan will be for 179k (that will cover all expenses and will get money back at the closing table.)

Theres the scenario. Heres what really pissed me off. We were approved for $300,000 to spend on a house. The house we found was originally listed for $215,000. The family ran into financial trouble and needs to relocate and get out of the house, so we got it for $169,000.

Now at first both loans were for an interest rate of 6.5% and for the same amount of years, and yet there was a $400 difference. And tonight we were sitting at applebees and I was talking about how pissed I was. Then it hit me. If both loans were on the same terms, then the only way that Aaron was making our payment higher would be if we were borrowing more. Which means him, and his company would pocket the rest! Its not just a little bit that’s like a 40k difference that he would just pocket!!

Which would make sense, since we never discussed the total amount of the loan, just monthly payments. Im so pissed right now I think I could literally strangle him. Seriously hold his throat til he takes his last breathe.

Then the realtor calls and leaves me a voicemail saying that my credit score is worse than what they knew. (Which is total bull shit. I told them what was on there and they pulled the god dam credit report. Which they showed to us!) And that I need to face that fact and just expect to pay the $1,800 a month.

I called him and that’s where i came un glued. I told him that this is my first time buying a house, im not a god dam moron. I will not recommend him to anyone, and if at all possible I would drop him as agent and find someone else, also to tell his finance manager that we will not be using him, because he is total dog shit.
That was the exact message I left for him.

I haven’t heard a word from him in about 7 hours.

Sorry for the long post. So heres some cliff notes
-Found a great house
-Finance manager tries to fuck us out around 40k
-Debating rather or not to rape his pets and kill his children

all I see is: "BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH, My pussy hurts it has sand in it, BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH"
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 03:37 PM   #7
AkimboStylee

^gotta love brotherly love!
Old 09-12-2004, 06:18 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Re: Re: Lifes a bitch.

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver

all I see is: "BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH, My pussy hurts it has sand in it, BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH"

Ahhhh...the proverbial "sandy vagina". Or, if you prefer, the "gritty kitty".
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 07:50 PM   #9
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by krwheeler85
^gotta love brotherly love!
He will love it when i kick him in the balls this weekend.

Tough Love.