::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2003, 04:15 AM   #1
PoleMan14

sexy new car video

I don't know if anyone has posted this, I would take one of these.....

http://www.polarisuk.com/video/auto/Koenigsegg.wmv
Old 07-24-2003, 06:16 PM   #2
Duckydos

Did you know that if you buy a Zonda, the Pope's personal cobbler will come and make you your own pair of leather racing shoes... Just thought I would throw that in.

-Ducky
Old 07-24-2003, 06:35 PM   #3
G-M-W
2nd Gear

thats awesome
G-M-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 06:39 PM   #4
ShagginJet

Quote:
Originally posted by Duckydos
Did you know that if you buy a Zonda, the Pope's personal cobbler will come and make you your own pair of leather racing shoes... Just thought I would throw that in.

-Ducky

WTF.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 06:40 PM   #5
Duckydos

Now that I've actually watched the video:
I am glad that they let the Stig drive it, considering Jeremy Clarkson is an awful driver. Believe it or not, a car actually beat the Zonda's record by quite a bit. It was a street-legal kit car with a Hybusa motor in it. Although those doors are pretty damn cool, if I am going to drop the money for a supercar, I would perfer something like a Zonda or Ferrari F40/F50... maybe a 550 Barchetta.

-Ducky
Old 07-24-2003, 06:47 PM   #6
ShagginJet

I think the car's pretty tight but that guys is a fr*cking tard.

He said that it's lighter then a F1, then later he's like this is the meanest, heaviest, most powerful beast i've driver.

Lighter then the F1.... umm but the F1 has room for 3.

Also, He says that it has more power then the F1. But he didn't bother to mention that it's supercharged and that it has power steering. v12 supercharger isn't going to be cheap to replace. power steering is for girls. (no offense)

Again, the fastest road car they've tested... note how he didn't say fasted production road car.... f*ck tard.

How about the fact that the F1 comes with it's own lugage and tool set.. and the ability to call HQ and diagnose what's wrong with the car.

F1 is still better. PERIOD!

Last edited by ShagginJet : 07-24-2003 at 06:52 PM.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:42 PM   #7
Duckydos

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
I think the car's pretty tight but that guys is a fr*cking tard.

He said that it's lighter then a F1, then later he's like this is the meanest, heaviest, most powerful beast i've driver.

Lighter then the F1.... umm but the F1 has room for 3.

Also, He says that it has more power then the F1. But he didn't bother to mention that it's supercharged and that it has power steering. v12 supercharger isn't going to be cheap to replace. power steering is for girls. (no offense)

Again, the fastest road car they've tested... note how he didn't say fasted production road car.... f*ck tard.

How about the fact that the F1 comes with it's own lugage and tool set.. and the ability to call HQ and diagnose what's wrong with the car.

F1 is still better. PERIOD!

Wow, I don't think that I agreed with a single thing that you said. First, I believe that he said it was a supercharged v8, not a SC v12. Second, who cares if that $700k-$1.5mil supercar has a set of luggage or titanium tool set. And by "heavier" I think that he was referring to the clutch and shifting being "heavy" and straining. But I do agree, Jeremy Clarkson is a f*cktard. How he got his own show, I don't know. Still, he gets to drive some pretty nice cars.

Oh, and I also agree that the F1 is a better car. The Zonda is a better car too. So is the XJ220. And the Saleen S7... well, maybe not the S-7... that car sucks.

-Ducky
Old 07-24-2003, 07:54 PM   #8
tegsRus

You cant say that the Saleen s7 sucks dude.. IF I had the chance to drive one I totally would!
Old 07-24-2003, 08:00 PM   #9
Duckydos

Quote:
Originally posted by tegsRus
You cant say that the Saleen s7 sucks dude.. IF I had the chance to drive one I totally would!

I was being.. irrational. Although it is considered a supercar (I guess) it's still based on a Mustang chasis. Sorry, no dice.

-Ducky
Old 07-24-2003, 11:03 PM   #10
ShagginJet

Quote:
Originally posted by Duckydos
Wow, I don't think that I agreed with a single thing that you said. First, I believe that he said it was a supercharged v8, not a SC v12. Second, who cares if that $700k-$1.5mil supercar has a set of luggage or titanium tool set. And by "heavier" I think that he was referring to the clutch and shifting being "heavy" and straining. But I do agree, Jeremy Clarkson is a f*cktard. How he got his own show, I don't know. Still, he gets to drive some pretty nice cars.

Oh, and I also agree that the F1 is a better car. The Zonda is a better car too. So is the XJ220. And the Saleen S7... well, maybe not the S-7... that car sucks.

-Ducky

Quote: "This is the meanest, angryest, heaviest, most unforgiving car i've ever driven."

Yeah, probably was talking about the clutch, just doesn't sound right though. As for the v8, had volume down during that part and missed that. BTW - If I'm spending 700K-1.5mil for a car, it better have some neat shiat (luggage, tools, dial-up diagnosis). I like how when he puts the roof in the hood he's like "and there is even enough room for a small bag." Have you seen the luggage kit for the F1, you can fit like 5-10 days of stuff in it, and it has a hanging bag for a suit. Not only is it a super car but it's an everyday car too.

Zonda is tyght, wild look, but looks fun. As for the XJ220, nice car but it doesn't handle tele polls to well.