Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2003, 08:34 PM   #1
Honda_Killa

slept on by turbo DX

i was out cruzin the other night when i see these two civis messing around. they take the left lanes that split off the highway and i follow. i see a silver civic and a burgundy one. the burgundy one (92-94)was a stock looking family ride and the other was a silver one (96)with euros and a cat back exhaust . i see the silver one pull away so i follow him.the 2 lane road turned into one lane and he needed to get over. i was already in the other lane so i flashed my lights and revved a little as i went by. he got behind me and we begane to head back to the highway. on the way there there are alot of buildings on both sides of the road. i thought i heard some thing so i turned down my music and listened. then i heard it, the BOV. i was like AH SH*T i said oh well i'll give it a shot. the road turned into 2 lanes and we were on. i hung with him for a little bit but at the end of 4th he had me. we got back to the highway and messed around a little bit. we finally caught a light but there were peeps in front of us so we couldn't race, so i talked to the dude. turns out he had a D16A turbo with FMIC. dude was cool about it and didn't brag about how fast his car was........

I was talking to one of my friends today who drives a 01 civic. (which looks just awesome : white, full body kit, lowered, 17's, cat back, and euros). and told him about my race and before i could finish he asked me if it was a silver 96 DX. i was like yeah have u raced him? he said that they were racing the night before last when the light turned red and the dude in the DX didn't see it and smashed into another car. the DX then caught on fire. i don't know all the details but his car is no more