Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2001, 12:23 PM   #1
grl_racer

all within 20 minutes

ok heres my stories....

First up, i went to the track, went through tech... only to fail....
See not too long ago my battery died, so my friend gave me his spare one... which it out of a bronco-so its TOO big, so its not tied down, b/c the straps wont fit around it.
Anyway, so i leave the track, go pick up a friend... and as we are leaving these kids in a nissan truck, and a 2gen integra are racing up and down this road.. OK this is a road where there are 20mph speed mounds... the HUUUUUUGE ones..
so they cant even get outa 2nd gear.
Well.. we are on our way to shoot some pool when i see some car and some truck coming up on my ass... its those kids.. Well we are sitting at the light. The kid in the integra rev's at me.. and he rolls forward. So im like.. ok... ill race him... so scoot up to try and get even . you know line up.. and he scoots up... my front bumper is at this kids gas tank. the light changes... he guns it, so i gun it... i catch up to him b4 i shift to 3rd... he hits his brakes and hazards.. im like WTF? lookin at my friend.. like.. um...
So at the next light, i was already sitting there.. the kid refuses to look over at me.. but he pulls the SAAAAME shit again... so his boy in the truck rolls up to me... at the next light after i have already beat his friend 2 times now, and im like.. y0 tell your boy if he wants to run.. to LINE UP EVENLY.. aint never heard of "bracket street racing".. he yells back " shut up b!tch he'll take your car".. so im kinda shocked.. like ... and i yell at him and his stupid broad up in his ride.. im like y0 f**k both of you and your slow ass pieces of shit.. learn to f**ck'nin race, learn to f**k'n drive, and learn to realize you BOTH got beat... ( i have respect for integras.... this kid only had a exhaust TIP, and maybe an intake... so im not hating on integras at all... not in any way or form!!!) and the light changes.. and i take take off... well when i took off.. there was a 5th gen lude.. that was chillin there... so im in 4th, he rev's at me.. and im like.. oh ok.. (time to take out the frustration from the other kid) this will be fare at least.... drop to third.. and i was surprised that i actually walked away from him.. i had a good 2 car lengths on him. Well he gets up to the light, and im thinkin this guys cool b/c his passenger is like damn grl... good job.. what'choo got!?!? i say "h23".. So the driver yells... PFFFT lets go again.. i can take you... So we gun it when the light changes... and i have him up to 4th gear.. then he pulled on me... and we hit another light.. the guy was impressed.... he was pretty close to me the entire time.. but his bumper was at my drivers door.. so i wasnt TOOO far ahead of him.. and he was a 5th gen SH...

also.. on my way home... a VW GOLF tried to race me... yeah that race ended quickly... either he couldnt drive... or those cars are really slow... but thats about it
Old 11-17-2001, 12:35 PM   #2
LiquidNaH22

I Love You!
Old 11-17-2001, 12:50 PM   #3
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

sounds like you had a fun night

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 01:22 PM   #4
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Good job girl!!

we're all proud of you!

::
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 07:25 PM   #5
Matrix

Re: all within 20 minutes

Quote:
Originally posted by grl_racer
So im like.. ok... ill race him... so scoot up to try and get even . you know line up.. and he scoots up... my front bumper is at this kids gas tank. the light changes... he guns it, so i gun it... i catch up to him b4 i shift to 3rd... he hits his brakes and hazards.. im like WTF? lookin at my friend.. like.. um...

Almost the exact same thing happened to me once, against a 2nd gen Integra. I wasn't even racing, and he took off. He had a hard time pulling on me even though he went WOT, and I was just driving normally. He cut me off and flashed his hazards. I was pretty confused as well.

The worst part about these kinds of races is that these idiots actually believe that they beat you, and go out and tell about a million people and post on a million boards about how they just DEMOLISHED your car. Pretty sad.... ::
Old 11-18-2001, 08:02 PM   #6
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i know what ur talking about, i pull out of my road and at the first stoplight in the morning, some punk wants to go, now not only is my engine cold keeping my rev limiter at 6500 and vtec disabled, but this isnt the ****in fast and furious at 7:30 in the morning

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 07:35 AM   #7
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

You were a busy girl on that night..

Good KILLS!! ::
Old 11-19-2001, 09:07 AM   #8
whodatt1

Good kill girl.
I hate punk kids like that.
Old 11-19-2001, 09:35 AM   #9
VTC_CiViC

What are you driving? A 2G Teg with an H23?
Old 11-19-2001, 10:31 AM   #10
grl_racer

Quote:
Originally posted by VTC_CiViC
What are you driving? A 2G Teg with an H23?

no no.. i have a prelude w/ an h23... i raced a 2G teg
Old 11-19-2001, 11:51 AM   #11
VTC_CiViC

Ohhh a Lude Si.. ok.
Old 11-19-2001, 08:49 PM   #12
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidNaH22
I Love You!
I love u 2
hehehe
thanks for shuting dumb guys up.
Im a guy....but far from stupid.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 10:22 PM   #13
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kills!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 04:01 AM   #14
MrCLoWnY

i would kill myself if i ever lost to a girl. hehehehehe
Old 11-20-2001, 09:33 AM   #15
TurboandNitrous

uhhh... so what ur sayin britton, is that ya got smacked around by a stock teg, old ass truck and prelude all in 20 minutes?!?! im just kidding. good kills. damn it, a girl that races,wins, ANNNNND talks mad shit! would you think i was a weirdo if i asked you to move to tennessee and be my love interest???? on a more serious note, you rule. plain and simple.
Old 11-20-2001, 01:22 PM   #16
grl_racer

Quote:
Originally posted by MrCLoWnY
i would kill myself if i ever lost to a girl. hehehehehe

*flex* you wait till im done w/ my car..
Old 11-20-2001, 02:09 PM   #17
Matrix

TurboandNitrous: When did you pick up the Supra? How do you like it so far? Keep me updated!
Old 11-20-2001, 02:40 PM   #18
MrCLoWnY

Quote:
Originally posted by TurboandNitrous
uhhh... so what ur sayin britton, is that ya got smacked around by a stock teg, old ass truck and prelude all in 20 minutes?!?! im just kidding. good kills. damn it, a girl that races,wins, ANNNNND talks mad shit! would you think i was a weirdo if i asked you to move to tennessee and be my love interest???? on a more serious note, you rule. plain and simple.

well said