::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2003, 05:13 PM   #1
GirlRacer

remember?

Ok, lets see if we can get a good thread goin that makes alot of people laugh...

Let's all chip in & tell some of our horrible party stories...times when we were so drunk, we don't remember what happened till the pics come back (HAHA)...

Or times when you wake up in awkward places & it's a bit fuzzy as to how you got there...

C'mon guys, we could have some fun w/this one.
Old 01-12-2003, 05:38 PM   #2
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

o.k...it was my last weekend in Korea so all my friends took me out to get me drunk...well an hour into it, I was gone...there was this 42 yr old woman that I worked with that would always flirt with me all the time...well, aparently in one of the clubs we were in, I was drinking this drink that's in a bowl and you drink from it with straws....pics surfaced the next day of her with her tongue in my ear and hands in several key places while I was drinking....then aparently she took me home and molested me because I woke up the next day in her room and didn't remember too much from the night before.....

o.k....a remembered a few things

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 05:43 PM   #3
GirlRacer

LOL! omg...see, I knew we could have some fun here...

This only happened to me once, & I'm hoping I'm "not remembering" anything to bad....

But it was at the new years party...the millenium new years....& someone made the mistake of givin me & bestest friend KatieBugg something Pina Colada. All I remember after those drinks was carrying around a 2 ltr. of purple passion...then the drive home!

LOL! Katie & I took a disposable camera & when we got the pics back, we didn't remember taking or having many of them taken...
There were a few of us up on a table...1 of some girl chasing her b/f around w/a knife...1 of me & Katie changing into our night clothes....

as we were flipping through these we were both like...omg...
Katie said "well, we've always said we're the life of the party...now we have the pics to prove it!" lol
Old 01-12-2003, 06:16 PM   #4
DomesticImport

i was up in montreol and i was at a bar... i drank so much and i lost all my friends because i decided to go for a walk so i started walking around the city... next thing i know i had no clue where i was at all, i have been walking around for im guessing about an hour.... so im like "okay tom dont worrie, ill just get a cab" ... so i flagged down a cab, hop in, he goes "where to", i completely forgot the name of my hotel/street. so i got back out.after that i remember thinking i was going to try to find the bar i came out of, but i dont know if thats what i did or not.. next thing i know i wake up in my hotel room to a guard telling me he's gunna call the cops on me! i guess the door was left open and my frineds had a lot of people in the room for a party and they trashed it... so as the guard was walking by on his routine he looked in the open door and saw a trashed room. i guess he never really called the cops though.. oh yea i dont remember how i got back to the hotel by the way... my friends told me that some girl brought me back. i dont remember who she was/ what she looked like or what i told her or anything at all about that.... was pretty strange
Old 01-12-2003, 06:19 PM   #5
GirlRacer

Old 01-12-2003, 06:23 PM   #6
Spazum888
3rd Gear

ok.... easy one. i was at this party and some woman was making lemon shots... strong ones.... and i got really wasted... so wasted i just wanted to pass out in the living room... so i sat down (fell down) and just tried to get some peace.... next thing i know..... some is kicking me... KICKING ME.... i hear my friends talking to some woman... and the woman is bitching how they shouldnt have broght me.... shit like that but she was ****ing kicking my. wtf. slowej6 was there.... crazy

Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
Spazum888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 06:23 PM   #7
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Man, I wish I had some good stories.. But Ive never been drunk.. (Though, Im proud of that. )

I can tell some of my friends though.. They have a lot!
Old 01-12-2003, 06:28 PM   #8
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Man, I wish I had some good stories.. But Ive never been drunk.. (Though, Im proud of that. )

As well you should be. I haven't either except for that 1 time & I don't remember it... I wasn't sick the next day either. Weird.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM   #9
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
there's nothing wrong with that RR, respect to you....now as for me, I have stories for days...way too many drunken nights in Korea

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 07:55 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well i don't have any interesting stories but i think this one is pretty funny: i went out with my friends at my grandma's house and we decided that we should party for the night out, in the garden. everything was fine till like 9pm. after that i can't remeber anything. the second day i woke up i had no voice and my throat was hurting really bad. My cousin told me that i spent the whole night barking and howling at the moon , plus hugging the trees cause i couldn't stand up

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 08:02 PM   #11
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

or the night before leaving to the States i had to have a party, so ofcourse i got wasted too. with some friends went to a bar then to a club. i got so freaking wasted they had to carry me out, and call a cab to carry me home. it was just after i finished driving class and i remeber telling the cabbie when to shift and stuff. then when i got home my parents had some guests and i walke straight thru the living room and crashed as soon as i closed the door. I remeber my mom came to see wassup and i told her i was a litte indisposed, and i really needed help to the bathroom to throw up. i think those were the only times when i got really drunk.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 08:37 PM   #12
mt.biker

Well I'm not going to go into detial on this.. but needless to say I took a g/f back when I was piss drunk. So drunk so that I didn't remember taking her back or even why I woke up on my hallway of my house @5am.
Old 01-12-2003, 08:43 PM   #13
DomesticImport

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Well I'm not going to go into detial on this.. but needless to say I took a g/f back when I was piss drunk. So drunk so that I didn't remember taking her back or even why I woke up on my hallway of my house @5am.

hahaha:o
Old 01-12-2003, 08:47 PM   #14
ShEaNy

k....I was at a freinds house.big party ...proly 40 people at one point (upstairs)...and hes bro had like 20 in the basement...and were playing card games....and all i remmeber i went through a 26 of vodka...and 4 beers....just got retarded...i remember telling my freinds this chick looked like a truck ran over her face....and the next day i saw her i was like she was actaully hot...thats how tanked i was..anway....after that i remember throwing up in my freinds tub...clogging it....unclogging it with my fingers....and passed out...freind woke me up 2 hours later...and my freaking pants were down around my ankles....he said so many people were just taking a piss right beside me.and i didnt even hear or know..or care lol...so funny hehe
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 09:07 PM   #15
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
freind woke me up 2 hours later...and my freaking pants were down around my ankles....he said so many people were just taking a piss right beside me.

What the hell kinda friend is that to not even move you?!?!

See, that was the good thing about being blitzed w/my Katie. We both would've taken good care of each other even if we didn't remember what the fugg happened. haha
Old 01-12-2003, 09:45 PM   #16
Kyle
elyK

The first time i got drunk was at a party on homecoming night...well, it started out fine...i immediatly asked where the keg was...was shown to it and thats when the night began...i drank about 30 cups of 8 oz. cups each right after the other...
Well,,,about 40 mins into the party...my ex-gf comes...and i go up to her and hug her...while doing that...i spill a cup of beer on her...lol, then i start telling her that i love her...and i just kept drinking...after a while...i felt like sitting down...so i walked over to a table, and sat down...saw one of my friends there and talked to her for a bit...then i felt like talking to some more of my freidns, and on the way...i see my X again and tell her i love her a few more times...then i go up to the house...sit down on the corner of the porch...throw up all the beer i drank

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:43 PM   #17
Grip72

i have tons of stories.i'll post a few quickies. Got so smashed in a club/bar that i passed out with my hadns on my face on the table and got kicked out. Cabbie ride home i was cutting down the cab driver and puking out the side CHILDSAFE window that only rolled halfway down..so ipuked on the inside of the cab and on the outside of it...another time i was wasted and was showing everyone how far i coudl puke...that was well..whatever...worst time i went to my sis' universities and GORED trees with her friends (goring is when u attack or jump at a tree with no disregard for the safety of you or your body or clothes..you slaughter the tree) ..anyways some how got back to soembodies room and woke up in the bathroom with puke on my face for 2 secnods..looked around the room lying down..passed out back in my pile of opuke.....oh good times
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:50 PM   #18
mt.biker

I dont have any good "drinking" memories, they all turned out bad in the end... just thought i would add that in