::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2002, 02:29 PM   #1
se-r turbo

honda killer

I have some breaking news to reveal. Sentra's rule! Honda's and Acura's are cool as well, but Sentra's rule. Whats up Onedopeteg..........you know who this is. Sentra's rule because they can beat NSX's. Like I did about 2 nights ago....poor guy probably sold his nsx and got himself a sentra. Honda Power!
Old 04-10-2002, 03:17 PM   #2
blownteggy

was the nxs owner even racing you?
Old 04-10-2002, 03:32 PM   #3
se-r turbo

oh yeah

I had My window down and definately heard the sweet ass wail of the nsx motor. He just coudn't hang. Thats what happens when you have a sr20det in a sentra. What does your car run in the 1/4? (btw, I'm not a hater I like honda's and acura's).
Old 04-10-2002, 03:43 PM   #4
blownteggy

nice setup..i love the sr20det motor. my friend has a 240sx and he got rid of the ka24(i think that's the engine code) and dropped in a sr20det also....13.7 is the 1/4 time so far with street tires...workin on low 13's by this summer
Old 04-10-2002, 03:58 PM   #5
se-r turbo

I kinda wish that I had gotten a 240 w/ rwd, but I like my car It looks good, handles great, but has no traction off the line and has loads of torque steer. I run mid 13's stock motor mounts, clutch, and no traction whatsoever. (Onedopeteg can vouch for that) He was with me when I absolutely smoked an s2000 with an apex n-1 exhaust. I almost ran into a corvette when I raced him last night cuz of the torque steer , he beat me, not by much though. Maybe half a car length. Ya got any kills?
Old 04-10-2002, 04:39 PM   #6
blownteggy

the one in the kill section...couple other tegs, civic si's...2 camaros, one was an rs and the other was a z28, bullitt mustang,
74 nova...whatever and whoever wants to run, just as long as they don't ***** about...
Old 04-10-2002, 04:53 PM   #7
se-r turbo

down with the domestics!
Old 04-10-2002, 04:57 PM   #8
blownteggy

i'm cool with the domestics, it's just their owners who are dicks...they can't give respect where respect is due...i ran a guy in his friggin mustang and he gave me a car length lead and a smooked him..then we lined up again dead even, i still smoked him, i asked if wanted a car length lead...same results...he still had ther nerve to say imports suck...haters suck
Old 04-10-2002, 07:07 PM   #9
Incubus

That's why i can't stand the domestic drivers! They call my Teg a toy and always talk down about imports, but the fact is that imports are lighter, quicker, and more efficient!
I'm workin' on getting a turbo by this summer, so I'll be moving into the territory of the V-8's to smoke.
I've smoked the V6 mustangs that I've raced, and the look on their domestic lovin' faces was classic!
The sr20det engine is a beast, no doubt about that! Gotta love the power of a turbo!
That must have been very satisfying to beat an NSX! I'm hoping I can accomplish that one of these days, but until then, I'm happy victimizing domestic V8's!
Old 04-10-2002, 08:48 PM   #10
Wren57

I have actually found that very few domestic drivers in my city are import-haters... could be cause Im in an SUV and if they piss me off I can run em off the road ... but more likely than not... just the other day I got in a stoplight race with a '02 MustangGT... the cool kind with the bigass hood scoop- He beat me, but I hang within a car length of his rear bumper until about 95mph (the next stop light)... he was cool- we rolled down our windows and talked until it turned green, then wished each other luck and departed... cool guy
Old 04-10-2002, 09:05 PM   #11
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus
That's why i can't stand the domestic drivers! They call my Teg a toy and always talk down about imports, but the fact is that imports are lighter, quicker, and more efficient!
I'm workin' on getting a turbo by this summer, so I'll be moving into the territory of the V-8's to smoke.
I've smoked the V6 mustangs that I've raced, and the look on their domestic lovin' faces was classic!
The sr20det engine is a beast, no doubt about that! Gotta love the power of a turbo!
That must have been very satisfying to beat an NSX! I'm hoping I can accomplish that one of these days, but until then, I'm happy victimizing domestic V8's!

some of us are just cool enough to own both
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 07:06 AM   #12
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

NSX's are high 13s low 14 sexond cars, depending on the driver it could be worse then that.
Old 04-11-2002, 08:26 AM   #13
Maxvla

you may have beaten the nsx is a drag race but i guarantee your sentra would never win an auto cross race against an nsx.
Old 04-11-2002, 11:43 AM   #14
blownteggy

Quote:
Originally posted by Maxvla
you may have beaten the nsx is a drag race but i guarantee your sentra would never win an auto cross race against an nsx.

both cars are good in the handling department. an se-r turbo would have the nsx on the straights but in the turns it would probably be almost even..it just depends on the drivers ability.
Old 04-11-2002, 11:50 AM   #15
se-r turbo

I probably would get beat out to an nsx in the autocross, even though my suspension is ground control (I hate it don't get ground control....too bumpy, and noisy) and kyb agx adjustable shocks all around. But my sentra still handles very well.
Old 04-11-2002, 01:23 PM   #16
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverHX4Me

some of us are just cool enough to own both

exactly...dont hate domestic owners cuz of the few that are stupid shits. I did that with Honda's for YEARS. Every honda owner I ever met was the biggest dumbass, you guys have changed my perspective but some of you honda owners make me sick (not the ones on here). I got a thumbs down about 2 months ago after I beat an SI, wow real hard to beat (kidding), he acted like his car was god's gift to the road. I know a BUNCH of domestic owners, probably cuz I love domestics just as much as I love imports.
Old 04-11-2002, 01:59 PM   #17
ShEaNy

can i get this sr20det engine for my accord? if u can beat a NSX with it i want it!! My only good kill was beating a 2.8 newer mustang on maybe a half of a 1/4 mile race downtown. it was pretty dry but both our tires where spinning and i think i might have got traction before he did but he sorta both took off but i had it in first (mines an auto with sport shift) and i just shifted into second and stepped on it. i freaking just flew like not crazy fast like ur guys cars might go but for me i flew and i have a short ram intake and thats it... lol i seriously beat him by 2 car lenghts. Y i have no idea but i has happy i did... more mods to come! hehe...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 02:09 PM   #18
blownteggy

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
can i get this sr20det engine for my accord? if u can beat a NSX with it i want it!!
SR20DET'S are nissan engines found on the silvia's in japan...
get h22 into the accord
Old 04-11-2002, 02:46 PM   #19
Raver X

An H22a would be a total waste in an accord. You would have to completly gut out the accord to remove all of the extra pounds. Dont get me wrong the Prelude is also a heavy car, but I think it would be a waste of time and cash (unless you were doing shows )
Get a Civic hatch back and drop a H22 in there, now that would be a mean car
I forgot what show that was, but where was a show civic hatch back with an NSX engine in it. That was freakin crazy!
Old 04-11-2002, 08:15 PM   #20
Niacin

Yes, there are dick domestic drivers, just like there are dick import drivers. And they're just as bad.

Max