.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2002, 08:59 AM   #41
SPEED

You sound like a sweety I bet your bf would tell all though
Old 03-21-2002, 09:06 AM   #42
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by SPEED
You sound like a sweety I bet your bf would tell all though

UMMM I am a little confused about this one......

Actually I take dilantin 300mg a day, sucks..... Makes me soooo * YAWN * Tired
Old 03-27-2002, 08:00 PM   #43
vtechnicality

I usually drink alot of pineapple juice.. it has alot of citric acid in it which breaks down fat.. alot of the fat in your body is burned by citric acid.. so keep that in mind and 1 time i tried drinking 1/4 cup of vinegar before everything i eat.. its works wicked good.
Old 03-27-2002, 08:38 PM   #44
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by vtechnicality
I usually drink alot of pineapple juice.. it has alot of citric acid in it which breaks down fat.. alot of the fat in your body is burned by citric acid.. so keep that in mind and 1 time i tried drinking 1/4 cup of vinegar before everything i eat.. its works wicked good.

i used to do that too and now i have tiny holes in the lining of my stomach because of all that acid.. it can even burn your throat after time, nothing is fool proof other than doing it the healthy way with diet and exercise.unless you like chancing a heart attack with those diet pills and miracle metabolizer pills ...personally im not willing to do that to myself anymore.
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:04 AM   #45
slowEJ6

i eat everything in the house.......and i dont gain weight, but i work out. so who knows. blah blah, yada yada. i get my car back tomorrow
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 09:55 AM   #46
Honda_Gurl

i'm on the subway diet...it worked for jared! no seriously i just try to stay away from too much junk food, i tend to eat a lot of subway, salads and grilled chicken. plus i do teabo almost everday. and i only recently started running, but dang i hate running. this is what i do and it actually does work. it's not anything super hard to stay on. no diet pills or super hollywood diet junk...just eat healthier and exercize regularly.
Old 04-01-2002, 01:16 AM   #47
mylittlecivic

I was like a Pepsi addict when i switched to diet pop i lost alot of wieght so if u drink alot of 'sugar pop' you might wanna stop, its bad for you, hehe.And exercise of course!
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 11:24 AM   #48
girlzgotcarz

well actually I gave up soda almost completely, I only have a sprite when we go out for dinner. And i have been doing cardio 3 times a week and weight training 3~4 times a week, and it is helping. I have lost about 1/2" on my waist and gained a full inch on my calves. slowly but surley I say...
Old 04-02-2002, 06:01 PM   #49
civicchik

I cant take diet pills like xenidrine because I have a heart murmur, so I do yoga. a lot of people don't consider it exercise because it's not cardio, but I have lost 30lbs in the last 8mos. and I eat whatever I want.
Old 04-02-2002, 07:22 PM   #50
mylittlecivic

you go girl! hehhe
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 07:28 PM   #51
vtechnicality

i myself need to loose about 8 lbs or so cuz goddamn.. i went to try on bikini's and i almost had a heart attack.. im like O hell no! there has to be something wrong with this mirror or some shi* I got so PO'd i decided i didnt like that store anymore.. and left. Im not going bathing suit shoppin again.. until im like about 9 lbs lighter.
Old 04-03-2002, 09:20 AM   #52
girlzgotcarz

I know how you feel, that was how I felt before I started exercizing. just join a gym close to work or home, go for 1 hour 3 times a week after about 6weeks you will begin to see a difference. I have been doing it for 3months now and I am back into a size 3. it will pay off, every little bit of exercize you do.
Old 04-03-2002, 10:08 AM   #53
Honda_Gurl

size 3?! whoa... i've never been a size 3. i guess i'm a fat cow compared to u all! i don't worry about it, i'm comfortable and happy to be a size 9 considering at one point i was up to size 14.
Old 04-03-2002, 10:21 AM   #54
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_Gurl
size 3?! whoa... i've never been a size 3. i guess i'm a fat cow compared to u all!
i don't worry about it, i'm comfortable and happy to be a size 9 considering at one point i was up to size 14.

I dont think you are a fat cow, I am only 5'2" so I am about right for my height.
as long as you are happy with your self nothing else matters !
Old 04-03-2002, 10:52 PM   #55
DsBlu01CivEX

Actually the average size for women is about a size 12. So actually we're all skinnys if you look at it that way. Yah when I first lost my 20 lbs when I was a sr in hs I did it the wrong way. I have kept it off now by eating healthier foods and not as big of portions. I acutally think my stomach has gotten smaller or something because I can't eat nearly as much as I used to be able to. I just wish I had more time and energy to exercise on a daily basis. Drinking the at least 8 glasses of water a day really does help you loose weight too. It might sound weird cuz I always thought that drinkin that much H2O would make you bloated...but trust me you pee it right out!!! Also drinking that much actual H2O helps cleanse your body of bad toxins and what not. Oh and I completely agree on the bathing suit situation. I also decided that I'm not wearing shorts this year. I work in retail...and some of the shorts we sell should be back in my dept...INTIMATES!!! Dude we sell panties that cover more than 95% of the shorts we sell...So my fat thighs will NOT be in those shorts this yr.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 10:50 AM   #56
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Actually the average size for women is about a size 12. So actually we're all skinnys if you look at it that way. Yah when I first lost my 20 lbs when I was a sr in hs I did it the wrong way. I have kept it off now by eating healthier foods and not as big of portions. I acutally think my stomach has gotten smaller or something because I can't eat nearly as much as I used to be able to. I just wish I had more time and energy to exercise on a daily basis. Drinking the at least 8 glasses of water a day really does help you loose weight too. It might sound weird cuz I always thought that drinkin that much H2O would make you bloated...but trust me you pee it right out!!! Also drinking that much actual H2O helps cleanse your body of bad toxins and what not. Oh and I completely agree on the bathing suit situation. I also decided that I'm not wearing shorts this year. I work in retail...and some of the shorts we sell should be back in my dept...INTIMATES!!! Dude we sell panties that cover more than 95% of the shorts we sell...So my fat thighs will NOT be in those shorts this yr.

I think that the truest (also the funniest ) thing that I have read in a health magazine was: drink lots of water, because the more time you spend in the bathroom, the less time you will be in the kitchen! LMAO!!
Old 04-05-2002, 10:04 AM   #57
Honda_Gurl

Quote:
Originally posted by girlzgotcarz

I think that the truest (also the funniest ) thing that I have read in a health magazine was: drink lots of water, because the more time you spend in the bathroom, the less time you will be in the kitchen! LMAO!!

LOL, that's true!
Old 04-05-2002, 10:23 AM   #58
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by girlzgotcarz

that was funny
but also water adds weight to your body

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 10:41 AM   #59
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

that was funny
but also water adds weight to your body

Totally NOT true! That statement is true for both water and food. When you don't eat or drink enough each day your body gos into a paniac mode and holds on to everything it gets. The more water you drink, sends your body the message that more is coming, so it uses what it needs and disposes of the rest. So it is very very important that you get at least 64 ounces of water a day, make it a little cooler than room temp (it's easier to drink and more satisfying) Same is true with food, if you want to lose weight you have to let your body know that it will be getting food.. NO BINGES! Eating every 3-4 hours, between your major meals is key. Snack on some veggies or a few crackers or something, but its needed and surprisingly adding this to your diet will help you lose weight
Old 04-05-2002, 11:36 AM   #60
Honda_Gurl

ya i've heard the same thing, FeelMyRide... but it's so hard to find healthy snacks to eat between meals. it's so much easier to buy some potato chips!! but seriously i've been trying to snack on granola or fruit or something like that.
Old 04-05-2002, 01:47 PM   #61
DsBlu01CivEX

yah actually most of the time you feel "hungry" your body is actually in dehydration mode. Unless of course you are drinkin all that water and still feel hungry then you just are. but most people can just go and drink some water to hold themselves over until it's meal time. And pretzels are good snacks...same with trail mix.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote