User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 11:12 AM   #41
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
or you want this thread to end up like any other mt.biker thread (closed) ?

*whew* that was a good one

Old 06-14-2003, 11:50 AM   #42
imports_only98

ok, what is wrong with you people? kyle and quin....grow up! you dont know the situation so dont pretend like you do. i have no clue whats going on but im certainly not going to assume hes lying or making this up.

rob is one thing....HONEST and theres no way hed make us all worry and scared for no reason. i care about rob very much and any negative comments like this is a hoax or whatever without evidence is retarded.

if u have back up...then show it. maybe ud deserve some credit then. and becky as far as u callin his mom....juvi's been friends with rob for a couple years and he says he talks to her too and theyre in the dark. you calling him a liar too??

rob called me yesterday morning at 6:45 because he knew i was worried about him and everything. of course he wouldnt tell me anything but he says hes ok. i did tell him that it was stupid for him being where ever he is and he told me "i might be thinking the same thing." that makes me think hes not all that happy...which terrifies me even more.

people...just think before u type. and all the people who are assuming crap.....it only makes you look ignorant and stupid.

Old 06-14-2003, 11:52 AM   #43
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
all the people who are assuming crap.....it only makes you look ignorant and stupid.

*sigh* Welp, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one and.... some of 'em stink.

Old 06-14-2003, 11:54 AM   #44
imports_only98

wow....thats all u have to say for urself? i can see why u have so many problems. what exactly do u have against rob anyway???? u cant even give a straight answer.

Old 06-14-2003, 11:56 AM   #45
Kyle
elyK

i never assumed anything...i just said he's an idiot.
and imports_only...try having people stab you in the back and talk shit to you when you havent even disapeared yet...thats what really hurts

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 06-14-2003, 11:57 AM   #46
imports_only98

kyle what are u talking about??

Old 06-14-2003, 11:57 AM   #47
GirlRacer

If I thought you really cared to know what I have against him, I'd tell you-as I've told others.

But I just don't think you do... call me crazy.

here, have one of these:

*whew* I slay me.

Old 06-14-2003, 11:59 AM   #48
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
try having people stab you in the back and talk shit to you when you havent even disapeared yet...thats what really hurts

I hear ya man!

and I'm wit you!

Old 06-14-2003, 12:01 PM   #49
imports_only98

no quin, i honestly would like to know. if its something that warrants how u treat him on here....i would understand.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:02 PM   #50
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

now i really see something brown flying towards the fan

Old 06-14-2003, 12:04 PM   #51
imports_only98

whatever...im trying to figure all this out and everywhere i turn i get vague responses or told to shut up..sometimes the shit needs to hit the fan.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:05 PM   #52
GirlRacer

well, I think it does, but unlike Rob, I'm not one to go posting it all over the board, b/c it is irrelevant to what goes on around here. No one wants to hear that crap. He's posted it and pulled it a couple times. I've had only very few come to me ask me what the other side of the story was, and for those few, I'm grateful (hugs for you guys). And after hearing my side, they see all this in a new light.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:08 PM   #53
imports_only98

obviously, its a touchy subject. quin, check ur pm's.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:20 PM   #54
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
whatever...im trying to figure all this out and everywhere i turn i get vague responses or told to shut up..sometimes the shit needs to hit the fan.

look, i'm not trying to be an asshole here, but this needed to be kept between the 2 of them and not in front of the 4200+ memebers that hst has. If i needed more drama i would go watch lifetime channel, or i would watch daytime tv. And one more thing to remeber is that online ppl portray themselves as what they wanna be, not who exactly they are. Things like this shouldn't make it in USA Today. If you wanna find out the other side of the story just ask GirlRacer to email or talk to her on AIM. This thread was posted just to give us some info on mt. Biker not to stab him behind his back or pour gas on fire on what happened a few months ago. And if he decided to screw up his life that is not my business. He only knows what's best for him and i won't suffer if he will become whatever he becomes if he screwed up his life. I talked to him on AIM a lot, but i never knew the guy personally. i can say that about girl racer and the others that kept busting his balls.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:22 PM   #55
imports_only98

pm'd...sorry bout the drama

Old 06-14-2003, 12:26 PM   #56
GirlRacer

ya she did- its all gravy baby!

Old 06-14-2003, 12:27 PM   #57
zm_dawg

I don't understand why people are saying he decided to screw up his life.....quinn....ahh......reminds me of sammi from Days of our Lives...always stirrin up somethin

Old 06-14-2003, 12:29 PM   #58
juvenile

wow, I dont' go online for the day and this happens. This is pretty interesting to see how people act like this. I'll note the people that actually care about him and if anything new turns out, I'll let you know. I guess most others on here don't care a diddly squat about Rob so I'm not going to post anything about him anymore. Quin, Becky you two will never stop. Now onto Quin and all the other drama that happened, how do you know that you're not adding your own bullshit to your stories? So who's is more correct, yours or his or none? No one will really know because you saw things one way and he saw them another. Just drop the old shit and go on with your life. I am not going to ask a moderator to close this post because it's pretty sad how people just go on say shit. Oh and kyle, I'm sorry with whatever happened to you with your friends but that doesn't mean that just because the same shit didn't happen to him, that you have to talk trash about him on here.
Anyways, from now on the mt.biker subject on HST is closed. He's gone people, gone...

Old 06-14-2003, 12:29 PM   #59
GirlRacer

Excuse me, I'm not stirring up anything.

That's why I keep the unnecessary stuff in PMs, K? K.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:30 PM   #60
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

as per juve's request *closed*

Closed Thread