::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2002, 06:55 PM   #1
Jen

Foglights...again

OK...I'm going to ask this question one more time. I just installed stock foglights on my 98 Accord 4-door, I want to wire them so that I can have the foglights on when my parking lights are on. They only come on right now when my actual headlights are on. Also, I would like for them to be on when my high beams are on. I know it's just a simple wire trick to do this but I can't figure out how. And suggestions?
Old 05-07-2002, 11:43 PM   #2
azn_nite_ryder

first off.. welcome to the board.. i hoep you find everything you need to know here..... theres a lot of informative people on this board who will for sure help you out.....

as to your question.. its not as simple as you think... you'll have to get a few relays because when you hook up the fogs to the day runners (if im not mistaken what you are askin) you have the rewire it so that the switch is turned on when the day runners are on.. now here the tricky part... having to power the fogs which run on the same switch as the on/off button with the lights.. thats where the relay comes in...
you kinda get what im sayin? its a lil bit more complicated than what it really is...

what an easier way to do it.. is just to manually make the fogs go on and off whenever you want too... so then you have a separate switch for it..