.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2002, 01:52 PM   #1
mt.biker

do girls deserve it?

I've always been a firm believer in treating your woman right and dont mean the corny things like chocolates and what not. those are nice but so shallow. I'm talking about the real things, like generally being nice and understanding or there for her when she needs you.

I've noticed though over the girls i've dated... its not a vast amount but there have been a few. that the average girl doesn't know what do with you if your that nice, nor can one tell if your dating a nice girl.

This always gets me confused because i'm the nice guy thats typically understanding and i go out of my way to be good to my woman. Then somehow it gets turned around on me so i'm the bad guy. grrr!

now i'm wondering if i should just skip all the bs and just join the club off "asshole guys" because none of the girls i've meet seem to know what to do with me. It would make things easier because i could start only thinking about myself like the "jerks" do!

dam woman confuse me.. they say they want one thing and when they find it they dont know what to do. next girl i date better be the right one other wise i'm gonna flip out!

word to the wise.. girls figure out what you want before you start dating the next guy, and when you find the right one treat him well and dont talk shit!
Old 08-27-2002, 01:53 PM   #2
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

*gives mt. biker $1.35* amen

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 01:57 PM   #3
incubus86

Words to live by...

1. Girls are Ignorant
2. good guys never win

I too have noticed that the guys that are total tools, always seem to have the hottest girls. It goes back to that bad boy image i guess. But no matter what happens, and your right, no matter how good of a guy you are, it turns up in the end that you are the bad person.

I still continue to be a good guy. I don't win and girls are ignorant towards me. Guess i'm just hoping to find one that will realize what she could have by being with me

my $.02
Old 08-27-2002, 02:01 PM   #4
mt.biker

well i think i'm gonna give up on dating!

i still think girls are the cutiest things but at my age they are just wasting me time... and to be frank they aren't worth it!
Old 08-27-2002, 02:02 PM   #5
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

More money to spend on your ride Rob

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 02:18 PM   #6
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

dude i came to your conclusion about 4 years ago. i haven't dated since, and i can't say i'm too happy with it. a lot of things happened since, and i'm not quite in "shape" since... i just don't wanna talk about it

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 02:21 PM   #7
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
dude i came to your conclusion about 4 years ago. i haven't dated since, and i can't say i'm too happy with it. a lot of things happened since, and i'm not quite in "shape" since... i just don't wanna talk about it

shape emtionally or physically?

dude that sucks bad!

why is it that its the goodones that get burned
Old 08-27-2002, 02:24 PM   #8
incubus86

cause girls are ignorant!
Old 08-27-2002, 02:25 PM   #9
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

shape emtionally or physically?

both but physically i'd it's more.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 02:33 PM   #10
incubus86

what doesn't kill u, just makes u strong....emotionally that is.
Old 08-27-2002, 03:02 PM   #11
msvtec14

Even though, there are some people that question how I really know that I am a good girl...I totally agree with a lot of what has been said by you guys. Psychologically speaking, you always want what you can't have right? I think that was a big part of the reason why I was so into my last boyfriend. He pretty much acted like it didn't matter to him whether he had me or not. That attitude just made me feel like he wasn't all mine and I wanted him to be. Girls don't like getting treated like shit. It's the whole hard to get thing that can get us hooked. In the long rong, I realized that it was all a big game. I too old for that and too old for bullshit.
Old 08-27-2002, 03:07 PM   #12
incubus86

seriously though...being 22, turning 23 in a couple more months...these 1-2 year relationships aren't going to cut it. I am so ready to find that someone and start the last relationship.
Old 08-27-2002, 03:10 PM   #13
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86
cause girls are ignorant!

amen to that my brother from another motha
Old 08-27-2002, 03:22 PM   #14
msvtec14

Quote:
seriously though...being 22, turning 23 in a couple more months...these 1-2 year relationships aren't going to cut it. I am so ready to find that someone and start the last relationship.

I hear you on that. But, mind you there is a reason why they're only lasting for that long. Because they're not the right ones. The first right one that comes along will be the last one
Old 08-28-2002, 08:52 AM   #15
cutiepy701

Mt. Biker, don't give up, just don't go looking for love. The way I figured about myself. I was sick of getting treated like shit by guys, but it was my fault cuz I fell for it. I really do like the whole "bad boy" image....It is a really huge turn on, but like msvtech said, it gets old and you grow up.

I decided that I wasn't gonna look for love no more. I felt that I KNOW I am a damn good woman, WOMAN not girl......and I deserve to be won. I treated myself like a prize. Some may call it conceided, but I just was sick of the 1-2 yr relationships also. I want to get married in the next couple yrs and I don't wanna waste my time anymore. Well, needless to say, I did this, and now I have a great b/f. I have never been treated so good in my life, and at first I didn't know what to do with him either, I almost felt that I didn't deserve him.....(yrs of psycological damage by tools)

Then I woke the fu** up and realized this is exactly what I deserve. Im am extremely happy, and Its the first guy I've gone out with that isn't a felon or have a police record...LMAO

Dont turn into an asshole, some great girl will come along when the time is right, and change your life. hang in there

-Why do good girls, like bad guys???- DMX
Old 08-28-2002, 09:05 AM   #16
mt.biker

i'm hanging in there... the trip is long and the roads are rough!
Old 08-28-2002, 01:18 PM   #17
spoogenet

Quote:
Words to live by...
2. good guys never win

I wouldn't say that, but I would say that nice guys finish last.

Girls don't know what they want. They are unstable in relationships, they whine about being hopeless romantics and yearn for the night in shining armor who understand chivalry to come and rescue her from the asshole guys.....then she dumps her nice b/f and hooks up with some asshole guy.

What do I look for in a girl? A woman.

Women are beyond all the girlish bs and games, more grown up physically and emotionally. You can tell a woman just by how she carries herself both physically and in conversation, it's a totally different world. Age does not determine a woman, though....plenty girls never fully turn into women.

Same can go for guys, though. There are boys, and there are men. There's plenty of bad boys out there....and they're just that, boys. Men belong with women, boys with girls....too bad sometimes they mix, and it usually isn't pretty.

b