.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2002, 03:52 PM   #1
girlzgotcarz

Exclamation I Am Sooo Mad!!!

well this is why I don't have any female friends, I wen't to my boyfriends work with my mom and my daughter just to stop by and say hello, well he was really busy so I stood in front of the counter for a few min then I looked over and said hi to the new girl, she smirks then says hi and walks over to him and stands so close to him that he barley has room to move! I was like WTF! I wanted to punch her in the mouth so bad but my mom and my daughter were there, so I was like later and left, my mom asked me what was that all about? I was like what? and she said why did she have to go stand next to him when she saw you? she wasn't doing anything to help just standing there. I just said well at least I know I am not seeing things! THAT IS WHY I DON'T TRUST ANY GIRLS!!!! WHAT A BIOTCH! I told him later that I don't trust her and if I catch her doing that again she will regret f****ng with me. sorry I just had to vent, isnt that completely F***ed up tho?
Old 03-04-2002, 04:27 PM   #2
Lovebuzz13

Ok, I wouldn't care who the hell I was with- I would have started shit if some ***** tried that with my b/f. That's seriously f-ed up. And he should have done something about it. He should have told her to back off or something.

That whole thing was really screwed up.
Old 03-04-2002, 04:54 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Girls are so violent these days..

Its like this, Shes just trying to push your buttons to piss you off. FORGET about it, dont let stuff like this bug you. I know its not right, but if you get pissed and play her games its only going to make things worse. If she realizes that your not affected by it then eventually she'll lose interest. Becuase whats going to happen is if you play her games shes going to work harder to get him away from you, whether it be cheating on you or what.

This is where he has to take a stand also and be a big enough man about things to say "this isnt right!"
Old 03-04-2002, 05:13 PM   #4
juvenile

Why don't you sit down and have a serious conversation with your boyfriend? Ask him what happened, and why he didn't say anything to her? Tell him that if he still wants to keep on seeing you he has to deserve you first, and can't treat you like that. Tell him you both should add something to the relationship to make it better, not just one person. Have a conversation. Most of the time people break up because of lack of communication!
Old 03-04-2002, 05:59 PM   #5
girlzgotcarz

he said that he didnt notice that she was that close to him......
Just wait till I meet her husband... then we will see how she likes it
Old 03-04-2002, 06:26 PM   #6
4jacks

Come on now... don't stoop to her level, your just going to give your BF reasons to get pissed at you. Honestly you should just take it as flattery that she likes your b/f and that when your around she feels she has some competion.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 08:51 PM   #7
90civiclxryder

super glue her to her chair and then watch her try to stand up.
Old 03-04-2002, 08:53 PM   #8
FeelMyRide

I Love Guys

simply for the reason they are soo much easier to get along with. You can have soo much fun with them and not have to worry about any of the stupid shit that most girls carry (unlike us ) Yeah so to all you guys.. keep it up u r the best!!

You can get some pointers tho on this one purfekt guy
Old 03-05-2002, 02:38 PM   #9
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by 90civiclxryder

Thanks for the great Idea! that will teach her
Old 03-05-2002, 03:20 PM   #10
Lovebuzz13

Ok- I see everyone's point on- If you ignore her, she'll stop.....

But I don't really agree with this. If she wants him she's going to try to get him whether his g/f cares or not. Some girls are just like that. And she shouldn't be flattered some girl likes her b/f- that's just fawked up! Competition over a b/f is not good. You shouldn't have to fight to keep your b/f from some slutty married woman.

And she can't just sit back and watch this girl crawl all over her man. If this was my situation- I'd say something. Actually....I have been in this situation before. I talked (talked meaning yelled) at my b/f about it- then I started crap with that girl. She backed off because she knew I was willing to kick her ass over it, and my b/f watched himself because he knew i wasn't going to put up with it.
In my case it was a bit worse because I saw this girl every day- we went to school together, she had a class with my b/f, and she had his # and his address. It was some fawked up crap.

Cliffs notes: Tell your b/f he better shape up because you're not going to put up with it and you don't need him. And tell the slut to back off otherwise she's going to get her butt kicked- along with you having a nice long talk about the situation to her husband.
Old 03-05-2002, 03:32 PM   #11
girlzgotcarz

that is some really good advice, thanks alot!
Old 03-05-2002, 08:54 PM   #12
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

If he doesn't realize whats going on is hurting you then he obviously doesn't know what he has. Make sure you let him know and set his *ss straight.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 09:03 PM   #13
girlzgotcarz

we did have a little talk about everything and now he knows where I stand and what I expect.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:25 AM   #14
Lovebuzz13

Good. Now that he knows what you expect he has no reason to screw up. If he does- fawk him!

You sound like a really nice person, you deserve someone who treats your right.
Old 03-06-2002, 01:11 AM   #15
toykilla

How old are you people?? You act like your engaged, really! Why yell at your boyfriend?? Its going to piss him off like mine did to me, and it PISSED me off. Why even worry about it? I think you should let him worry about it, and when it gets to the point that it bothers him, then something will be said. If you think shes gonna hit on him and try to steal him away from you then why are you pissed at her? Dont hate the player,. hate the game. If something happens between those 2, the only person you have to blame is your man that should have been thinking with his northern brain instead of his southern one. Thats just my point of view...I know im really close to all the girls that I call friends and they would get close to me like that. My girl couldnt handle it and would ***** at me...We are no longer together and I am having more fun now than I had the whole year with her. I can go out with friends and have fun and not have to be bitched at when a girl that ive known for 8years jumps on me. Friends before females, whether its a female friend or a male friend. Just my $0.02. I think im gonna get flamed for this one. =[
Old 03-06-2002, 07:40 AM   #16
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
I think im gonna get flamed for this one. =[

Im not going to flame on you, but someone probably will.

I think you have a lot to learn about a real relationship.
Old 03-07-2002, 08:31 AM   #17
girlzgotcarz

well now that he understands how I feel about the whole situation, I am not going to worry about it and just concentrate on the more important things that I have going on. As for her I am not going to worry about someone who gets off on causing trouble on other peoples lives.
Old 03-07-2002, 09:54 AM   #18
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Thats the way to be.. Good outlook.
Old 03-07-2002, 10:06 AM   #19
Lovebuzz13

Good for you. I hope everything turns out ok. Keep us updated
Old 03-07-2002, 02:07 PM   #20
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by girlzgotcarz
As for her I am not going to worry about someone who gets off on causing trouble on other peoples lives.
\

I know what you mean about girls like that, it's sad they have so little confidence in themselves they can't just find their own man... but if the guy has any sense at all they see right through the girls and it's something you can both laugh about later... cuz those girls are quite comical( and stupid)
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 03:07 PM   #21
Incubus

Just pull a contract on the hoe!!!! I'm glad I'm not female cause I don't know what I would do in that situation! On the one hand just the fact that she thinks she can do that and get away with it warrants a beating, but on the other hand it's not exactly the right thing to do and resort to violence.
I feel for you! Good luck with your situation! I think I'd just end up playing pranks on her if she kept it up!
Old 03-08-2002, 03:57 PM   #22
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus
Just pull a contract on the hoe!!!! I'm glad I'm not female cause I don't know what I would do in that situation! On the one hand just the fact that she thinks she can do that and get away with it warrants a beating, but on the other hand it's not exactly the right thing to do and resort to violence.
I feel for you! Good luck with your situation! I think I'd just end up playing pranks on her if she kept it up!

Believe me I would love to do some shit like that to her but you see I have a daughter to take care of so I gotta kinda saty out of trouble and act grown up about it, eventhough it may suck!
Old 03-08-2002, 06:27 PM   #23
Incubus

I'd say that as long as your bf is cool, and he's not gonna cheat, then the last laugh is yours!
And if he ends up cheating, then he's not worth your time anyway! I respect that you are acting responsible in this, both for your daughter's sake and because your not as immature as that other chick!
Old 03-09-2002, 09:18 AM   #24
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus
I'd say that as long as your bf is cool, and he's not gonna cheat, then the last laugh is yours!
And if he ends up cheating, then he's not worth your time anyway! I respect that you are acting responsible in this, both for your daughter's sake and because your not as immature as that other chick!

thanks, I seriuosly doubt after talking to him about the situation that he will cheat on me, I think that I am worth more than that to him and so is my daughter. She is very immature even though she is older than me! BUt O WELL! girls like her come and go I just preferr it when they go! HEHE
Old 04-05-2002, 12:16 AM   #25
mylittlecivic

Quote:
Originally posted by 90civiclxryder

HaHA! that's some funny Sht!
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote