::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
drdingo21

* The Thread of Stress *

Stress -- is it really all that bad? Or is it just a good idea fallen into a bad rap by namby-pamby, Yoga freaks? I say enough is enough. It's time to embrace the God-honest truth that whatever doesn't kill you DOES make you stronger, or at least very, very angry. It's time to look at stress as the good thing it is, because without it, we'd all be happy and sh*t and we'd find something else to whine about anyway.

So, in order to prevent us from becoming too stress-free, this thread is for ideas on how to ADD stress to your life. Got a tip that will help a fellow PLer out? Have an idea that will help us cause friction at our jobs, trouble at home, and piss our friends off to the point of not talking to us anymore? Share it here.

My first contribution:
Always borrow as much money as you can from friends. Forget to pay it back for as long as possible. If reminded, call the friend who loaned you the cash in the first place a cheapskate dickhead.

When you are having sex with your gf/wife, say someone else's name as a joke.

Walk up behind a coworker who's absorbed in his work. Casually say, "Hey," and when he turns around to talk to you, drag a permanent black marker across his face. Say, "God, sorry," and leave.

Profit later in the day when you see him with a beet red face from scrubbing permanent ink off his grill.

Now your turn.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 02:05 PM   #2
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Play chicken with the people 'cassually' walking across the Wal-Mart cross walk ...while in your car.
Old 01-14-2004, 02:10 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

LMAO

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 02:34 PM   #4
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by Addict
Play chicken with the people 'cassually' walking across the Wal-Mart cross walk ...while in your car.
lol, thats pretty good.

Burn a bag of popcorn in your office microwave every day. Yell "Damnit!!" at the top of your lungs every time you come back to the microwave and find it burned.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:00 PM   #5
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Haha Addict that was good bro.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:34 PM   #6
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

tell people whats on your mind... good or bad. if they ask if you like something of theirs.. tell the truth. bad ideas must be pointed out, and if you catch someone making a mistake, point and laugh.

oh at work, just do the bare minimum, ask for help but never return the favor

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:34 PM   #7
DsBlu01CivEX

if you want added stress....just work in the service industry. That'll definitely stress you out.

Or drive in York when it's any type of weather other than sunny. If it's raining, snowing, whatever, people here forget how to drive correctly.

Sit through green traffic lights so that you're the only car that has enough time to go.

uh...i'm sure I can think of more....my brain just isn't cooperating tonight.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 03:53 PM   #8
Wren57

When you pull up to a stop sign, dont stop at first. Roll a little bit so the other person thinks you are about to go. Then stop. As soon as they start to go, roll a little bit more. They will stop. Repeat as many times as possible
Old 01-16-2004, 10:54 AM   #9
Wren57

nobody likes stress?
Wren57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 06:01 PM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

When driving with a passenger, randomly turn your wipers on when it isn't raining...insisting you have to keep them "tuned up".

In the "for" (or memo) line on all of your checks (that line in the bottom left) write things like "sensual massage" or "sexual favors". This is especially effective if the check is then given to a family member.

Take a chair into an elevator

When meeting large groups of people, greet everyone with a firm handshake and introduce yourself as "the admiral". Again, this is especially effective if you're a woman.

Take a ketchup or other type of squirt bottle full of flat mountain dew into the bathroom with you and go into a stall next to an occupied one. Unzip your pants and begin spraying the stuff everywhere like crazy and shout "whoa boy!". Also great for the women out there.

Again in a bathroom next to an occupied stall, wipe some peanut butter on some toilet paper and toss it face down under the partition between the two stalls. Then kindly ask the person next to you to hand it back to you.

Go to Pep Boys, Autozone, etc. and INSIST that your car has piston return springs. When they tell you that it doesn't or that they can't find it, make a huge scene telling them how incompitent they are and that everyone knows about said part.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote