Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2003, 10:18 PM   #41
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by RU_Teg
I live in the NY in the bronx....but I get my weed from the best place in NY which is Post ave. in manhattan...they have THE best purple haze i have ever smoked and I have smoked from a lot of places...I buy a 20 bottle of purple haze for the weekend but during the week i just buy dimes of reg. greens if I wanna smoke at home...

how much you smoke man?
Old 03-03-2003, 10:21 PM   #42
RU_Teg

well I smoke a 20 of purple haze every weekend which gives me enuff for 2 blunts if I use dutch's...and sometimes I smoke during the week but not too much since i got skool and stuff...but if we gonna smoke after skool and chill we usually sypher 3 blunts between 5-7 people of reg. greens which isnt too bad... ...u could say I smoke a lot...not much else to do...
Old 03-03-2003, 10:26 PM   #43
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

it DOES have effects. i do not deny that. if you smoke all the time, it will catch up with you.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 10:30 PM   #44
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
it DOES have effects. i do not deny that. if you smoke all the time, it will catch up with you.

wat u mean it will catch up to a person??...Iv'e heard of people who smoke a lot have kinda bad memory...
Old 03-03-2003, 10:34 PM   #45
OPAKRACING

Quote:
well I smoke a 20 of purple haze every weekend which gives me enuff for 2 blunts if I use dutch's...and sometimes I smoke during the week but not too much since i got skool and stuff...but if we gonna smoke after skool and chill we usually sypher 3 blunts between 5-7 people of reg. greens which isnt too bad... ...u could say I smoke a lot...not much else to do...

Daymn! you smoke a lot! I make a limit to 3 times a week.
Old 03-03-2003, 10:38 PM   #46
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
Daymn! you smoke a lot! I make a limit to 3 times a week.

I dont really have a limit...as long as I got the money to buy the weed and have someone to smoke with then I'm there...I can't smoke alone, its just not as fun..lol
Old 03-03-2003, 10:41 PM   #47
Senshi

man i say legalize that shit, ^_^ as you can tell i smoke it ALOT well not a lot but a good bit and i think its great i mean yea the cough'in is kinda hard sometimes but hell the rewards from it are GRAND ^_^
Old 03-03-2003, 10:45 PM   #48
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Senshi
man i say legalize that shit, ^_^ as you can tell i smoke it ALOT well not a lot but a good bit and i think its great i mean yea the cough'in is kinda hard sometimes but hell the rewards from it are GRAND ^_^

very true...weed isnt bad...as long as you are responsible enuff to not like drive after smoking some good stuff...lol...I can't smoke outside in the cold cuz i get a bad high so I smoke in a house, eat and go to sleep...that way im safe and dont hurt anyone..lol...like i said weed isnt going to stop being grown and people will continue to smoke it and sell it so just make is legal...
Old 03-03-2003, 11:11 PM   #49
DsBlu01CivEX

Eh I'm sorta indifferent to the whole legalization issue. I don't smoke weed...nor do I have a desire to. I do enough stupid shit on a daily basis that I'm sure kills brain cells...I don't need that to add to it. As for people smokin...I don't care as long as they aren't movin on to other drugs from there. I think about it this way...if you wanna take the risk of of f**kin up your life....I say go for it...gives me even more opportunity then and less or at least inadequate competetion. People keep sayin about legalizing weed cuz alcohol is legal. Yah the sale and consumption of alcohol if you are 21+ is technically legal...but look at all the legislation/laws about the sale and consumption of alcohol. The same thing is going to have to be done if they legalize weed. And I seriously don't know by legalizing weed, if that would save the govt that much money (maybe a lil) but they are still gonna have people smugglin in other "harder" drugs. Weed isn't a huge "import/export" drug like say coke or opium ect.

I dunno....I doubt either way that it would have a large effect on me...so do whatever.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 12:30 AM   #50
zm_dawg

the ones that are all for it being legalized aren't prolly saying so because they care about how much money's cause this and that place.
OMG, you have purple haze? Thats like amsterdam shit
This just made me laugh for the most part after he talked about how much he could get hooked up and stuff.....purple this purple thiat...amsterdam....i doubt if much weed is coming from amsterdam....you got your schwag and you got nuggets.....after that if you wanna call it purple haze cause it's hairs go for it....but i get sick of different nick names for little nuggie after nuggie.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:15 AM   #51
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by zm_dawg
the ones that are all for it being legalized aren't prolly saying so because they care about how much money's cause this and that place.
This just made me laugh for the most part after he talked about how much he could get hooked up and stuff.....purple this purple thiat...amsterdam....i doubt if much weed is coming from amsterdam....you got your schwag and you got nuggets.....after that if you wanna call it purple haze cause it's hairs go for it....but i get sick of different nick names for little nuggie after nuggie.

if they legalize it or not, it really wouldnt matter to me, i have more important things to do, im just saying the way i feel and believe on the subject. im not going to start smoking every day because its legal, i might once every few weeks or something if i dont feel like drinking, but its not gonna be a life changing event for me.

and the purple haze comment had me thinking too... thats so funny he says he has a endless supply, because in orlando, we get runners strait from miami(drug import capital of the USA) and ive only herd of real genuine purple haze being here 3 or 4 times(friends smoke). its probobly just decently good krypto.

Old 03-04-2003, 10:10 AM   #52
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
This is very true...but only if oyu abuse it....a lot of people do abuse it, adn i am not justifying it by saying this, but isn't it there right?

(hehe, don't mean to sound like a hippy) but a person that does it every once in a while, and doesn't abuse it like myself, should have to suffer consiquences for somthing that was given by God. ya know.

If that is true, then God also gave you your brain, what do you want more?
Old 03-04-2003, 10:25 AM   #53
cashizslick

Quote:
wat u mean it will catch up to a person??...Iv'e heard of people who smoke a lot have kinda bad memory...

Yeah, thats true, but try stopping for a month or two - you will be surprised how you start to feel "smart". Things that were tough like thinking for yourself are suddenly easy - this is easiest to see in school, math is hard, but not as bad if your brain is fresh.

Statisticts do say that weed isnt addictive, but it becomes something that is too fun to quit [from personal experience]

I just won a bet with a kid that lives down the hall from me, I bet him a 30 rack that he could not quit smoking for a month, he said, "I am not a pot-head (although i smoke every day), i can quit whenever i want." This bet didnt even last 2 weeks.

Now, i know most of you will say, so what? He obviously has chosen the less dangerous substance - therefore our point is proven.

Ok, this is true, but i know many more alcoholics with good jobs and better lives than i do pot-heads. (something about getting motivated to go to work?)

So, wanna know where i stand? I think Weed should be a tickited offence - everybody [most people?] will eventually smoke, but not everybody will become a pot-head.

Therefore, there is no reason for "good people" to be arrested or busted because they wanted to smoke for the first time in 3 months.

I will agree that Alcohol is much more dangerous than Weed [and should be illegal?], but hey - thats life.

my 4cents (kinda long for just 2cents).

---just be safe
Old 03-04-2003, 11:35 AM   #54
get_probed

yea I definitely think it should be legalized....but weed only of course, not any other drugs. Pot isn't harmful enough to warrant keeping it illegal. I mean, come on, alcohol is legal and always will be and look how much trouble IT causes....think about how many people committing violent crimes like assault or domestic violence are under the influence of alcohol...and dont even get me started on drinking and driving and how many people THAT kills or injures every day....the government needs to heavily rework its drug policy for the modern age. Mandatory minimums and locking people up for possession and crap is just NOT cutting it. And yeah, I smoke a good amount but I'm sure I'll give it up within a year or two....gotta grow up sometime
Old 03-04-2003, 02:13 PM   #55
OPAKRACING

Quote:

yea....by saying thatsa amsterdam....i meant its really kronic...you obviousely don't know wtf yur talking about, so please....don't talk.
Old 03-04-2003, 03:03 PM   #56
OPAKRACING

Quote:
[i]the ones that are all for it being legalized aren't prolly saying so because they care about how much money's cause this and that place.
This just made me laugh for the most part after he talked about how much he could get hooked up and stuff.....purple this purple thiat...amsterdam....i doubt if much weed is coming from amsterdam....you got your schwag and you got nuggets.....after that if you wanna call it purple haze cause it's hairs go for it....but i get sick of different nick names for little nuggie after nuggie. [/b]

and i was saying that to prove the point of that i could get it as easy as if it were legal...so why donb't you read all the posts and the whole post before you respond.
Old 03-04-2003, 03:04 PM   #57
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by get_probed
yea I definitely think it should be legalized....but weed only of course, not any other drugs. Pot isn't harmful enough to warrant keeping it illegal. I mean, come on, alcohol is legal and always will be and look how much trouble IT causes....think about how many people committing violent crimes like assault or domestic violence are under the influence of alcohol...and dont even get me started on drinking and driving and how many people THAT kills or injures every day....the government needs to heavily rework its drug policy for the modern age. Mandatory minimums and locking people up for possession and crap is just NOT cutting it. And yeah, I smoke a good amount but I'm sure I'll give it up within a year or two....gotta grow up sometime

Yea...i agree.
Old 03-04-2003, 03:46 PM   #58
RU_Teg

Quote:

purple this and purple that...ha dude do you even know why different weed have different nick names???...Its because they have different side affects than other weed...some are stronger and more potent than others...
Old 03-04-2003, 06:23 PM   #59
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
purple this and purple that...ha dude do you even know why different weed have different nick names???...Its because they have different side affects than other weed...some are stronger and more potent than others...

weeds have different nicknames because of the way sthe actual buds look before drying. purple haze is a rare strand bairly gown anywhere in the world. i'd say 75-80% of the names are given due to the way the actual bud looks. theres tons, hawiian gold, purple haze, northern lights, and agent orange, just to name a few. purple haze is not a name given to all high quality bud (called krypto, krypy, whatever you wana call it).

Old 03-04-2003, 06:44 PM   #60
zm_dawg

I don't want to stoop down and start arguing over nicknames...Yeah i know they all have different side effects but when it comes down to it they all get you high....nicknames are different all across the world cause one grower's goin to give it a little name to make it more appealing....

"yea....by saying thatsa amsterdam....i meant its really kronic...you obviousely don't know wtf yur talking about, so please....don't talk."
Weed in Amsterdam isn't all Chronic....and i'm sorry if you don't think i know what i'm talking about, but my objective wasn't to come in here and keep posting about how easy I can obtain drugs in my day to day life....drugs are everywhere and whether your 10 or 60 you can obtain the drug you want when you want it..and if you can't most likely someone you know can...

And realistically I'm sure your not buying your marijuana for certain side effects you'll take what you get...maybe not schwag but your not going to go ask for the one to take away anxiety or pain or any other bright idea someone decided to say it does for you....it all gets you high.....i'm done...don't mean to flame on you OPAK just i don't know don't take it personal
Old 03-04-2003, 07:37 PM   #61
OPAKRACING

The reason you say its amsterdam, is cuz its cronic....stuff in amsterdam is MOST aLWAYS kron because they can grow it and not have to worry about where to gorw where people can't see it...so they can be more careful, and can take more time....so yes, almost ALL weed from amsterdam is kronic.