::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 01:40 PM   #1
veX

Exclamation Berlin Turnpike - '91 Buick Lesabre vs Acura Integra LMFAO!

Background information:

'91 Buick Lesabre:
  • Heavily ABUSED car
  • 4 people passengers
  • 3 or 4 places where the motor is leaking oil
  • Ticking Valves
  • heavy weight oil used to reduce engine knocking sounds, which slows things down even more...
  • 100% Stock
  • v6 auto

Acura Integra
  • Generation with the popups
  • only 1 other person in the car
  • fart pipe
  • quite possibly intake as well since every ricer has intake and exhaust...

The RACE:

After a night of watching the local races, my crew and I head home. We pull along side an Acura Integra, and I was baiting him. I admit it. I beat the **** out of my car.--Before I get flamed, sure I can afford a used 5.0 or an economy car, but this was given to me for free and I'm saving up for a '99 C5 Corvette--

So after watching the races, you know how you get. You wanna race anything and everything no matter what you're driving. My friends and I call my car "performance buick" because it's beaten a really poor running 80's camaro. LOL. ( http://www.cardomain.com/id/vexati0n )

Anyway, I'm chillin at 65 and I hear a ricer pull along side me. Obviously he wasn't thinking about racing me. I'm not stupid. I'm driving a buick for criss sakes. So I get his attention by baiting him (playing cat and mouse, hammering it and slowing down and on and on). He notices and he guns it to prove a point. The pissing contest has begun and while the Acura driver is taking the matter seriously in a "I'll put you in your place" attitude, my passengers and I are about cry from the laughter. We're neck and neck but he had a little bit of a jump. My front fender was at his doorside. So we're going at it, all the while I'm yellin GO BABY GO! AND LOW AND BEHOLD I'M PULLING ON HIM. I didn't walk him, it was more like a slow crawl. LOL But still, how poorly of a tuner do you have to be to lose to my car? C'mon!! As I take the lead, the laugher climaxed to a roar. I was starting to worry that I'd have to pull over and clean my seat where ford50forlife was sitting.

I didn't expect to beat him. I never go into a race expecting to beat anyone. LOL. The purpose of this thread isn't to pat myself on the back. It's to say WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CAN'T BEAT A DAMN BEAT UP BUICK!??! LMAO

Old 11-22-2002, 02:02 PM   #2
AzCivic

Damn someone needs a life.
Old 11-22-2002, 04:04 PM   #3
veX

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
Damn someone needs a life.

And...you somehow have one? That's a nice high score of posts ya got there buddy.

Old 11-22-2002, 04:16 PM   #4
ShEaNy

ahaha look at my posts! then laugh some more u prolly do at the screwy louie house u live AT ahahaha WOW U beat ONE ACura FEEL Proud! AHahha I ve rAPed some of those older CARS BAHAHAHAi CANT STOP LAUGHGING and i have nothing done!!
omg....just retarded.. by freinds older buick with a 350 couldnt even beat my car....ahahah i want to laugh at the acura as well....
Old 11-22-2002, 04:43 PM   #5
veX

Re: Berlin Turnpike - '91 Buick Lesabre vs Acura Integra LMFAO!

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
The purpose of this thread isn't to pat myself on the back. It's to say WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CAN'T BEAT A DAMN BEAT UP BUICK!??! LMAO

[/b]

Glad you all can read.

Old 11-22-2002, 04:51 PM   #6
ShEaNy

oh i read that...i just didnt care at the time sounded like u were going to start a flaming war....i guess my bad oh well..good kill?:o
Old 11-22-2002, 04:52 PM   #7
veX

it's not to up me, it's to down the kid who was driving that pos. lol

I say victory to the one who didn't win.

Old 11-22-2002, 04:55 PM   #8
ShEaNy

well ya i guess...i find it funny when i see older cars like that beating cars like acura "ricers"....it has happened to me..and i have dished it back out...heh it all evens out.. i say everyone wins! lol in a way...
Old 11-22-2002, 04:57 PM   #9
Kyle
elyK

Re: Re: Berlin Turnpike - '91 Buick Lesabre vs Acura Integra LMFAO!

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
Glad you all can read.

I don't read that anywhere...
and i've got more posts than sheany...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 11-22-2002, 05:05 PM   #10
ford50forlife
4th Gear

LOFL JUST TO LET EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM KNOW, I WAS ONE OF THE 4 OTHER PEOPLE HELLA PACKED IN THAT CAR, AND I WAS CHEERING LIKE A MO****A! BUICK PRYDE SON! WELCOME VEX
funny though this Kid KNOWS his car is slow but he trys to race my jeep and my mustang ALL The time, props man, the best race we HAD was his KTM300MXC dirt bike 2 stroke WITH, FMS PIPE, DIFFERENT REED VALVES, and stuff vs. my mustang from a roll, hehe he kept at my drivers door to rear 1/4 panel till he topped out at 80mph, he needs some different gears the kid was shifting every second no lie

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
Old 11-22-2002, 05:08 PM   #11
ford50forlife
4th Gear

one more thing that 80's camaro he speaks of im racing tommorrow in my jeep ill post it here LOFL

88 GOOD RUNNING 4.0 AUTOMATIC CHEROKEE Vs. 3 hundred and 50 cubes of all muscle camaro! imma give the kid 2 cars too

Old 11-22-2002, 05:09 PM   #12
ShEaNy

lol^^ buicks are fun..i remember my buddy had one....took out the shocks or the struts...either one in the front and he did something else crazy....the front end was about 4 inches from the ground..it was Hilarous....we'd fly over bumps and just scrape the hell outa the thing...ahh so many stories....
Old 11-22-2002, 07:03 PM   #13
veX

lol! exactly! It's all about fun, not about serious racing. So many people don't understand that. You'll see that if you go to my guest book in the cardomain forum. I hate rice. but if there's a fast import out there--seriously--I'll give it props.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:05 PM   #14
veX

that's what it's all about--having fun.

I don't give a **** what car you're running. A yugo that runs below 13's I'll give respect to. It's all in the numbers.

Old 11-22-2002, 10:47 PM   #15
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
And...you somehow have one? That's a nice high score of posts ya got there buddy.

Umm yeah its real high.
Half of the posts are reply's to losers like you who come on to a forum for what ever car you happen to beat and write a long ass story about it just to start shit. And then disrespect their cars.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:35 AM   #16
drdingo21

why is it that every domestic driver refers to imports as ricers? And why are domestic people on a honda board to just start shit?
Old 11-23-2002, 10:04 AM   #17
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

'91 Lesabre Coupe
-----------------------------------
Base Engine Size: 3.8 liters
Base Engine Type: V6
Horsepower: 165 hp
Max Horsepower: 4800 rpm
Torque: 210 ft-lbs.
Max Torque: 2000 rpm
Weight: 3264 lbs.

That has the 3800 series engine in it. That was probably one of the best V6's made. The Gran Prix GTPs use that one. Hell of alot of pep.

Not Real suprising you beat him. Anyone who has driven a car with the 3800 in it knows they're perky.
Old 11-23-2002, 11:12 AM   #18
veX

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
'91 Lesabre Coupe
-----------------------------------
Base Engine Size: 3.8 liters
Base Engine Type: V6
Horsepower: 165 hp
Max Horsepower: 4800 rpm
Torque: 210 ft-lbs.
Max Torque: 2000 rpm
Weight: 3264 lbs.

That has the 3800 series engine in it. That was probably one of the best V6's made. The Gran Prix GTPs use that one. Hell of alot of pep.

Not Real suprising you beat him. Anyone who has driven a car with the 3800 in it knows they're perky.

Perky?

lol not bad for a beater I guess. Definitely not a 400hp stingray vette .

Old 11-23-2002, 11:25 AM   #19
veX

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
why is it that every domestic driver refers to imports as ricers? And why are domestic people on a honda board to just start shit?

That's a ****ing copout and a half if I ever did hear it. How can you be so ignorant to call ALL DOMESTIC people ignorant? If's ****ing idiots like you who get their panties twisted along with the facts.

FACT: A HONDA CIVIC IS AN IMPORT
FACT: An RX-7 IS AN IMPORT
FACT: A HONDA CIVIC IS A PILE OF SHIT AND IS AN ECONOMY CAR
FACT: AN RX-7 IS A SPORTS CAR
FACT: IDIOTS LIKE YOU WASTE ALL THEIR MONEY ON INTAKE AND EXHAUST INSTEAD OF SAVING UP FOR AN RX-7, Supra, 3000GT VR4, whatever import you want.

No one EVER mentioned imports were rice. Japanese economy cars, now that's a different story.

Old 11-23-2002, 11:26 AM   #20
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by veX

lol not bad for a beater I guess. Definitely not a 400hp stingray vette .

LoL. I never said it was anything near a Vette.

But those engines can turn some nice numbers with some mods. Perhaps yours with the leaks won't, but I've seen some that can. Gran Prix GTPs are nothing to sneeze at. Mmm...Supercharged...

*EDIT*
Didn't the Grand Nationals have the turbo'd 3800 in them? I can't recall, but I thought they did.
Old 11-23-2002, 11:30 AM   #21
veX

Quote:
Umm yeah its real high.
Half of the posts are reply's to losers like you who come on to a forum for what ever car you happen to beat and write a long ass story about it just to start shit. And then disrespect their cars.

Yo. My car is a piece of shit too. But when my piece of shit beats your piece of shit, and I don't take it seriously, and you do, it's funny as all hell. Why try to race seriously and have a lousy car? Why waste all that money on a lost cause when you could have saved it collectively, tossed it in the bank and bought a brand new car or a used supra, 3rd gen Rx-7, or whatever your ant-domestic hard desires. Unlike you I'm open to imports. I am not, however, open to the idea of taking a god damn economy car and putting altezas and a wing on it and calling it fast. Beyond stupid, these kids race for money and get into serious accidents. Why? Because economy cars are built for one thing: TO SAVE MONEY. This means they cut down on reinforcing the entire car. At speeds over 80mph my car's frame flexes like a *****. There is no way your honda civic can be any safer.

You guys pride yourself on 'oh I'm a tuner, I'm gunna make something slow really fast' --when in reality your broke ass can't afford anything better and if you could you'd buy something hella faster. Do as you like tho. It's your money.

Old 11-23-2002, 11:33 AM   #22
veX

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
well ya i guess...i find it funny when i see older cars like that beating cars like acura "ricers"....it has happened to me..and i have dished it back out...heh it all evens out.. i say everyone wins! lol in a way...

That's not the point. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO. that's why I posted this. If some little dumbass in an acura thinks he can talk shit to a 5.0 mustang, how the hell can he do that when even a freakin old granny car can take him out.

Side note: This car was given to me by my grandfather. Obviously it's an old folks car. lol

Old 11-23-2002, 11:36 AM   #23
veX

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
LoL. I never said it was anything near a Vette.

But those engines can turn some nice numbers with some mods. Perhaps yours with the leaks won't, but I've seen some that can. Gran Prix GTPs are nothing to sneeze at. Mmm...Supercharged...

*EDIT*
Didn't the Grand Nationals have the turbo'd 3800 in them? I can't recall, but I thought they did.

Hmm, I'm not quite sure. I think you might be right. There is 1 Buick T-Type that I know of that spanks C5 vettes. It's funny too cuz the car is a wicked sleeper. Gnx's are ****in crazy if you get some real power into em and open em up a little bit. My buick, however, is nothing close to a GNX, and it's going to stay that way. It's got 85k miles on it, and is a ticking time bomb. I'm hoping I can put some quick cash together, take out a loan from the bank, and take out another loan from my parents and buy a '99 Torch Red C5 Corvette.

Old 11-23-2002, 11:45 AM   #24
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

ENOUGH...

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
Hmm, I'm not quite sure. I think you might be right. There is 1 Buick T-Type that I know of that spanks C5 vettes. It's funny too cuz the car is a wicked sleeper. Gnx's are ****in crazy if you get some real power into em and open em up a little bit. My buick, however, is nothing close to a GNX, and it's going to stay that way. It's got 85k miles on it, and is a ticking time bomb. I'm hoping I can put some quick cash together, take out a loan from the bank, and take out another loan from my parents and buy a '99 Torch Red C5 Corvette.

Yeah the C5's are fun as hell to drive. Its like sitting in a cockpit of an airplane. I don't think I'd buy one. I'd be afraid to hurt it. That & I'd have more tickets than I have now. Hell I already have the DMV sending me letters suggesting I take defensive driving classes.

*EDIT*
That car on your site is just damn gorgeous. The one with the subtle flames.
Old 11-23-2002, 12:12 PM   #25
veX

omg man I KNOW. Holy sh!t I almost creamed my pants when I saw it. lol

I've never seen flames on a green car come out so well. I think those flames could be even better, my tastes go for tribal like flames rather than the classic "U" type or whatever.

If you check out the paintjob section there are a few others with flames worth checking out.

Old 11-23-2002, 12:30 PM   #26
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
Yo. My car is a piece of shit too. But when my piece of shit beats your piece of shit, and I don't take it seriously, and you do, it's funny as all hell. Why try to race seriously and have a lousy car? Why waste all that money on a lost cause when you could have saved it collectively, tossed it in the bank and bought a brand new car or a used supra, 3rd gen Rx-7, or whatever your ant-domestic hard desires. Unlike you I'm open to imports. I am not, however, open to the idea of taking a god damn economy car and putting altezas and a wing on it and calling it fast. Beyond stupid, these kids race for money and get into serious accidents. Why? Because economy cars are built for one thing: TO SAVE MONEY. This means they cut down on reinforcing the entire car. At speeds over 80mph my car's frame flexes like a *****. There is no way your honda civic can be any safer.

You guys pride yourself on 'oh I'm a tuner, I'm gunna make something slow really fast' --when in reality your broke ass can't afford anything better and if you could you'd buy something hella faster. Do as you like tho. It's your money.

You talk like you know me, but you dont. So shut the **** up. No one in this site is trying to act like their civic or whatever can take fast ass cars.
I could go buy an SS right now, but what for. So I'll have a car that has an engine bay thats so packed that I cant do anything beyond minor boltons, and at the same time pay out the ass for insurance. Then I'll drive around showing "ricers" they cant **** with me, I got a fast car and I can push down the gas pedal.

I dont know what morons you've been talking to who say that adding altezza's and a wing is going to make you faster.

**** it I'll just get a loan from the bank, one from my parents, one from my baby's momma, and one from your mom and go out and get a Viper. Of course then insurance will be a ***** but I'll be able to pay it somehow.
Old 11-23-2002, 02:19 PM   #27
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Hmmmm

Quote:
You talk like you know me, but you dont. So shut the **** up. No one in this site is trying to act like their civic or whatever can take fast ass cars.
I could go buy an SS right now, but what for. So I'll have a car that has an engine bay thats so packed that I cant do anything beyond minor boltons, and at the same time pay out the ass for insurance. Then I'll drive around showing "ricers" they cant **** with me, I got a fast car and I can push down the gas pedal.

I dont know what morons you've been talking to who say that adding altezza's and a wing is going to make you faster.

**** it I'll just get a loan from the bank, one from my parents, one from my baby's momma, and one from your mom and go out and get a Viper. Of course then insurance will be a ***** but I'll be able to pay it somehow.

ok so now ive placed you, you fit hand in hand that I COULDA HAD A V-8 but its too ****ing fast for my taste, and hard to work on, bad gas mileage, and bad insurance, man sorry to butt in the conversation but open your eyes, ls1's suck because of the cramptness, but there are always other options, mine happens to be a 2640lb v-8 that gets 20mpg city, 500/6months insurance (4 cylinder mind you), and is perfectly reliable (BUT I HAVENT BEEN TAKING CARE OF IT)

hell man the buick gran national is a 6 cylinder, good insurance car, with power that betters a 5.0 ANY DAY 20+mpg CITY, and automatic trans too, with more ****ing commodities then your ghetto fabulouso E---C----O-----N------O------M------Y car with ever muster, Minus the neons, strobes and stuff

Old 11-23-2002, 03:11 PM   #28
AzCivic

Re: Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
ok so now ive placed you, you fit hand in hand that I COULDA HAD A V-8 but its too ****ing fast for my taste, and hard to work on, bad gas mileage, and bad insurance, man sorry to butt in the conversation but open your eyes, ls1's suck because of the cramptness, but there are always other options, mine happens to be a 2640lb v-8 that gets 20mpg city, 500/6months insurance (4 cylinder mind you), and is perfectly reliable (BUT I HAVENT BEEN TAKING CARE OF IT)

hell man the buick gran national is a 6 cylinder, good insurance car, with power that betters a 5.0 ANY DAY 20+mpg CITY, and automatic trans too, with more ****ing commodities then your ghetto fabulouso E---C----O-----N------O------M------Y car with ever muster, Minus the neons, strobes and stuff

OH god another mother **** who thinks they know me cause of what car i drive.

Why do you think the damn Gran national is a turbo 6cylinder because GM was thinking "hmm a turbo would be cool". They couldnt figure how to make v-8 pass smog and still make good power #'s. So IT is a economy car as well. You own a 5.0Mustang thats nice, I dont come onto 5.0whateverthehell.com and rag on your car because I drive an import(that was made in the US) and I think your car is old and redneck(which i dont). And dont tell me that the GN has a good insurance rate cause once a insurance company hears the word turbo the rate jumps out the roof.

My whole point to my rant is How the hell could your life be so boring that you go to a site full of people who drive cars you hate and just start shit for no damn reason. And then keep coming back to it just to keep arguing.
Old 11-23-2002, 03:17 PM   #29
ford50forlife
4th Gear

YOU IGNORANT FOOL! IM AT THIS SITE CAUSE I WAS PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN THE SAID RACE YOU COCK, MAN YOU LOOK SO ****ING STUPID, SO I HAVE MORE OF A RIGHT TO BE HERE THAN YOUR ASS DOES, SO OBVIOUSLY IMMA CHECK UP ON REPLIES!

AND I WILL REFUSE TO COMMENT TO YOU ANY LONGER AFTER YOU SAYING THE GN IS AN ECONOMY CAR, it seems your intellect of cars is confined to personal opinion and not fact,

see you in the rear view

Old 11-23-2002, 03:19 PM   #30
veX

omfg. An economy car?? Are you kidding me?

Old 11-23-2002, 03:21 PM   #31
AJ1978TA

Not to be a troll here but some of the kills were damn funny I had to register. The grand national isn't an econobox, I assure you Unless you know what was inside the minds of the people who made the car, don't assume it was made for economy. In fact, the car was known as the corvette killer, because it was underrated in TV commercials (I know, I have a copy of it ). The turbo buicks were designed to be sleepers. Many of the models were V6 as it is, and no one really turbo'd v8s at that time, other than the early 80s turbo TA, which was weak. It is possible that an all motor V8 (which would be even less sleeperish, if that is a word) would put out too much emissions, but don't think that a car known for being one of the fastest production cars in its year is an econobox

Old 11-23-2002, 03:22 PM   #32
veX

you don't know me popi. Take your projects ass back to the ghetto.

..."My baby's momma" wtf? You're from AZ.....not NY or CA...don't you have some Native American pushpins or wallets to be making?

I never said I knew you. But based on your replies, it's safe to assume you know absolutely nothing about what's available for domestic sports/muscle cars. Simple bolt-ons are ALL THEY NEED. They don't need forced induction and a whole assortment of tubes and wires running into them in order for them to go fast. Normally aspirated vettes can do mid 9's.

Perhaps intake and exhaust is all you know.

Heads, headers, upper intake, lower intake, cams, pushrods, valves, gears... with all that you're running very fast times.

If you can't afford to go fast safely, don't do it at all. Wait until you can. There's no pride lost for me for having to wait to get a fast car that'll blow your pile to kingdom come.

Don't make a doublestandard out of yourself. If you wish to reflect your opinions on this forum, you can surely expect to recieve them in return.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!"

Old 11-23-2002, 03:26 PM   #33
AzCivic

Then why didnt they just put a v-8 in it???? Like I said the people making the car were trying to pass smog and probably get decent gas mileage as well. Hmmm what is every economy car trying to do?? Thats right, Have less emissions and get better gas mileage.
Old 11-23-2002, 03:27 PM   #34
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
you don't know me popi. Take your projects ass back to the ghetto.

..."My baby's momma" wtf? You're from AZ.....not NY or CA...don't you have some Native American pushpins or wallets to be making or some shit?

I'm in tucson Az cause I'm in the Air Force keeping dumb ****s like you safe.
Old 11-23-2002, 03:29 PM   #35
ford50forlife
4th Gear

lofl this kid dont even read... DUDE AN ECONOMY CAR IS NOT A CAR THAT WAS ONE OF THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CARS OF THE YEAR SON, but then again THIS IS COMING FROM A EMINEM WANNA LIKE PUNK WHO AAAAALLLLLSSSSSOOOO thinks HIS CIVIC IS A "PERFORMANCE" CAR OR ANYWHERE THERE ORIENTED, go back padawan there is much to learn

Old 11-23-2002, 03:31 PM   #36
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
That's a ****ing copout and a half if I ever did hear it. How can you be so ignorant to call ALL DOMESTIC people ignorant? If's ****ing idiots like you who get their panties twisted along with the facts.

FACT: A HONDA CIVIC IS AN IMPORT
FACT: An RX-7 IS AN IMPORT
FACT: A HONDA CIVIC IS A PILE OF SHIT AND IS AN ECONOMY CAR
FACT: AN RX-7 IS A SPORTS CAR
FACT: IDIOTS LIKE YOU WASTE ALL THEIR MONEY ON INTAKE AND EXHAUST INSTEAD OF SAVING UP FOR AN RX-7, Supra, 3000GT VR4, whatever import you want.

No one EVER mentioned imports were rice. Japanese economy cars, now that's a different story.

you sound like a Lysol tv comercial

Old 11-23-2002, 03:33 PM   #37
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
lofl this kid dont even read... DUDE AN ECONOMY CAR IS NOT A CAR THAT WAS ONE OF THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CARS OF THE YEAR SON, but then again THIS IS COMING FROM A EMINEM WANNA LIKE PUNK WHO AAAAALLLLLSSSSSOOOO thinks HIS CIVIC IS A "PERFORMANCE" CAR OR ANYWHERE THERE ORIENTED, go back padawan there is much to learn

Kid, huh thats funny too bad this "kid" could in reality kick the **** out of you. but hey were on the internet so keep on talking your retarded trash.
Old 11-23-2002, 03:36 PM   #38
AJ1978TA

Dude, if the car WAS a V8, it would have different STANDARDS for smog checks anyways! Every car that has a different motor classification has a certain smog rquirement/standard. Anyways, if you turbo a smaller engine to make the power of a larger one, you sacrifice mpg..........................They can get the power out of a V6 without needing to make a V8.......the '87 GN had about 345 TQ......If you can stomp on the V8 vettes, why upgrade to a V8 and turbo it? If you did that, people would see this and know it can stomp the vette. There is a term called the "corvette rule". Basically, for many years, GM never wanted to have a car that can beat out a vette. The LS1 motors in the new fbodies are even underrated to show more of a gap between the C5 and fbody, to justify the more $ spent Anyways, Buick could not cover up it's performance if it unleashed a V8 that was turboed because it would be known to be faster than a vette. I doubt GM would want Buick to produce a Turbo V8 because of the vette image. There is more than "economy" factors here at work........

Old 11-23-2002, 03:40 PM   #39
ford50forlife
4th Gear

OOOPS I APOLOGIZE IM SORRY TO COME ON HERE, i mean no harm mister big man, i WORK ON CARS FOR A LIVING, while YOU GLANCE AT A MAGAZINE and think you know ALL. WHAT A ****ING OGRE MAN i PROVE YOU WRONG AND NOW YOU GONNA USE YOUR "LETHAL" HANDS ON ME, WOW HOW OLD ARE YOU, NEXT!

Old 11-23-2002, 03:40 PM   #40
AzCivic

I didnt mean a turbo v8.

If your cruising on the highway your not making that power. The turbo is barely spinning allowing you to get good MPG.
Closed Thread