::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2002, 09:03 PM   #1
Bnoc

The Jeep vs. Probe

On my to church from practice today, I got on the interstate when a Ford Probe with a 6 foot wing on it cut me off. I was in a foul mood already, so I decide to seek revenge, as only my Jeep can. I get next to him, and swerved to make my presence known. He looks over at me, and I smile, and take off. He prolly had to same Idea, cause he was right behind me. At 80 (in a 70) we were neck and neck, 90 i pulled a little, 95 a 1/2 car length, 100 (were my speedometer stops) I kept my 1/2 a car. He got off the interstate after he was at my tail lights, and I was satisfied.

On to church i went, after going over 100 in the now 55.
Old 11-13-2002, 09:06 PM   #2
VR4_Craver
Banned

Well...you should not be allowed to be behind the wheel. You should have your jeep taking away from you and blown up in front of your eyes while you cry because you realize the mistake you made. What if he had decided to swerve at you at the same time? Lets try to think about something before you do next time eh?
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 09:57 PM   #3
firstgeardude

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
Well...you should not be allowed to be behind the wheel. You should have your jeep taking away from you and blown up in front of your eyes while you cry because you realize the mistake you made. What if he had decided to swerve at you at the same time? Lets try to think about something before you do next time eh?

quite the harsh response if i must say so... first off the guy in the probe deserves no credit for drivin like an idiot.... yes if he had to swerve there would have been a problem.. but he didnt so its all good... perhaps someone should ridicule you the next time you act on an impulse...

nice kill
Old 11-13-2002, 11:36 PM   #4
ShEaNy

well still...he did cut u off....but let it go..it didnt cause an accident...IT coulda..but it didnt....swerving wasnt the best thing..honk or something....but anyway nice kill
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 11:52 PM   #5
Grip72

ARGH..sometimes..im' not sayin this time, but there HAS been particularly stupid examples of when someone is proud of their kill sotry and other people go bashing them for beign dangerous. WE HAVE ALL DRIVEN DANGEROUSLY...every last on of us. i'm too tired to continue..ignore me
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 11:56 PM   #6
ShEaNy

ya we might have....in the eyes of others.....but still......its a story being told and we should give our opinion on it..? I ve never cut anyone else off....i know that for a fact i shoulder and mirror check..and IF i did....thats THat persons opinion...i dont think i did..if Bnoc thinks he did the right thing..then so be it....
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 12:20 AM   #7
ford50forlife
4th Gear

LOFL THIS THREAD is gonna be moved to off topic i can feel it

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 05:34 PM   #8
Bnoc

Maybe swerved wasn't the best word to use. I just moved to make my presence known, so he would look over, and so I could kill his funny looking Probe.
Old 11-14-2002, 09:19 PM   #9
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
ARGH..sometimes..im' not sayin this time, but there HAS been particularly stupid examples of when someone is proud of their kill sotry and other people go bashing them for beign dangerous. WE HAVE ALL DRIVEN DANGEROUSLY...every last on of us. i'm too tired to continue..ignore me

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 10:53 PM   #10
OPAKRACING

when someone speeds in a truck/SUV you gotta laugh...i mean, there not aero-dynamic in anyway, and there not made for it...a jeep is better than a regular truck tho, cause in a truck, all the weight is up front, and not a lot in the back.

but i mean, lol, a jeep, hahahah, sry.

the probe driver musta been the suckyest driver ever!
Old 11-15-2002, 02:48 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Were you in a "foul mood" because you were headed to church? I know I would be....**** church. Good kill though.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 12:03 AM   #12
drdingo21

it was a nice kill, but you shouldn't have swerved. Some asshole swerved at me when i was in my tuck (it was a sunfire that was riced out) i didn't want to race him i wanted to follow him home and beat the hell out of him!
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 11:32 AM   #13
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
when someone speeds in a truck/SUV you gotta laugh...i mean, there not aero-dynamic in anyway, and there not made for it...a jeep is better than a regular truck tho, cause in a truck, all the weight is up front, and not a lot in the back.

but i mean, lol, a jeep, hahahah, sry.

the probe driver musta been the suckyest driver ever!

Lol i just saw this.... id love to take a shot at your ex with my non aerodynamic jeep all its got is filter, muffler, and msd box too

If you want you can check it out its on page 4 of my site :

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote