Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2002, 08:52 AM   #41
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

you like them? i think they're dirty ass bitches... wouldn't touch em with a ten foot pole. If you wanna bring what type of girls we like into this, i go for the cute neighbour next door type girl. Mind you the sluts look good but you gotta find more then looks in a partner.

Huh? I HATE them. I never said I liked them. Yes, they are dirty ass bitches and it's not just their asses that are dirty! I have fun with my car sometimes. Obviously it's hooked up, you know? My windows are tinted sorta dark but not too dark so it takes a minute to really focus on who's drving if you're looking in. It's funny when I'm out and about or going to the mall or something because all the car hoes start flaunting real quick and then they look in and they get all pissed and they'll give me a dirty look because I start laughing. On the 4th of July I driving to some fireworks and this girl that was walking seriously had no pants on. She had on these shorts that looked like granny panties or a diaper. Uh, suck a gross hoochie. And I was like, "Damn girl put some pants on!" and she gave me the finger so I threw a garbage bag at her and told her to put in on.