.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2002, 09:08 PM   #41
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I don't know that I favor being single over being in a relationship or not...I enjoy both. But if being single means that I'm not going to get hurt...then by all means let me be single.

as for the sleeping with a guy to be held afterwards thing isn't so far off base. Yah sure I don't know too many girls that will go that far to be held...but girls like to be held. It gives them a sense of security and love. Granted it may end up being a false sense...but at least for that time being it is. Some girls won't admit to it...but we all enjoy it. Some just do more than others.

alright granted im thinking of a relationship that works (both people are happy) vs being single. In this case i want to be in a relationship. I dont know to many people that want to get involved in a relationship that doesn't work. On my end the girls i start dating end up being someone other then who they appear to be.

Some of my best memories with a gf involve being all curled up together watch a movie. *oh the memories*
Old 06-14-2002, 09:31 PM   #42
juvenile

And now this guy comes out saying this. When I'm whining that I don't have a girl it's "oh grow up and get some balls. maybe you weren't meant to be in one, it's not so bad."
at least you HAVE memories...all Ihave is movies (not those kinds of movies you sick bastards. I mean normal movies) to rely on, since I can somewhat imagine what a relationship is. **** now this is pissing me off again...I'm in that shitty mood. Why can't it just work for once....
Old 06-14-2002, 09:51 PM   #43
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
And now this guy comes out saying this. When I'm whining that I don't have a girl it's "oh grow up and get some balls. maybe you weren't meant to be in one, it's not so bad."
at least you HAVE memories...all Ihave is movies (not those kinds of movies you sick bastards. I mean normal movies) to rely on, since I can somewhat imagine what a relationship is. **** now this is pissing me off again...I'm in that shitty mood. Why can't it just work for once....

at what price though, with the good comes the bad dude! you've seen the pain i've gone through, is it worth it? Right now i'm not sure if it is, i'm almost recovered so to say and if i was to find a girl who i figured was the right one i would take it alot slower then i have before. really get to know the girl first.

its your call on what you let bother you, but it takes a great man to realize the things he can and cannot change in his life; and to move forward on the things he can.
There is much to be learned and we both are young in the schem of things.
Old 06-14-2002, 09:57 PM   #44
juvenile

Yet the man still says:
Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt? being single myself i can say this-
being single sucks!
hehe
I know what you meant. But here is an example (might be a bad one)
You know how I really like the Leafs, and am a great fan. Even though they didn't win the cup since 67 (somethin like that).
From your perspective though, you gave up on them. You said until they can win the cup, it's not worth watching anymore.
Well for me, that's the feeling I have for myself. I'm loosing my self-confidence here. With the Leafs, they atleast won the cup. I haven't even gotten to Round one in my playoffs my friend. I know I'm an entry level team, and have a really bad offence, but still...look how far Carolina made it. I don't want the cup just yet, but at least round one.
Old 06-14-2002, 10:04 PM   #45
mt.biker

i didn't say being single was fun but getting all worked up over it doesn't help you find your mate.

you need to sit back and enjoy whats around you, the right girl will find her way into your life. relax and yes get some balls... it hurts being single but hurts alot more to have and then not have anymore!

suck it up!
Old 12-12-2020, 06:28 AM   #46
fertooos

If you are single, your situation can be easily improved. There are online platforms where you can look for a partner, and https://mylistcrawler.com/ is one of them. It is free and easy to use. But to have access to profiles and all the site’s function, you need to register. And then you can search for your soulmate based on your requirements. You will not need special knowledge for it.

Last edited by fertooos : 12-14-2020 at 09:26 AM.
fertooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #47
Craig Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertooos
i believe that God created sex for marriage, and marriage only

Oh wow, I guess we all have a different belief. I respect your thoughts about sex.
Craig Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 01:16 AM   #48
susu

I don't have such a experience although I think everyone should have their first experience.