Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2002, 03:48 PM   #1
Civicfrenzy

new place for c-west????

nothing comes easy.....
I order a c-west front bumper from motorex last week. I was told taht they had it in stock and it would arrive in 5 days. I receive a call yesterday from them saying the part is backorderd. Meanwhile my car is still int he shop and they are keeping it waiting for this part and i have no car. I call motorex today and this is their story: They do not have the part in and are nearly out of all parts b/c 2 million dollars worth of products is tied up in customs right now and has been there since June. They are expecting the shipment to be released this friday.
However i have been lied to once by the company already when i was first told it was in stock and im thinking if its been in customs since June waht are the chances it will be released Friday???

Now that im done venting is there anywhere else i can buy the real c-west front bumper for a 96 civic. Any help would be much appreciated. Also can u recomend somewhere to buy some black housing headlights.
Thanks
Old 12-17-2002, 03:55 PM   #2
oc civic

not that this is of ANY comfort.. but AT least you are in line to get the REAL thing

C-West
Old 12-17-2002, 05:04 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

sorry to hear that...its never good to hear things are delayed
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 09:08 PM   #4
pdiggitydogg

after doing some looking motorex is the only place that sells genuine cwest in this hemisphere...even if you go elsewhere (ie straight outta Ja-pan) youre still gonna have the same problem with the docks. I'd just trust them and check with them again on friday.

Good luck with it.
Old 12-17-2002, 09:11 PM   #5
pdiggitydogg

oh crap...forgot the lights...

if you want really really really good ones true honda jdm go to options auto and get them there...$500...but they are perfect. Any thing else should be ok too after you run silicon around the housings yourself after they arrive, this way you know they are 100% sealed no matter what the manufacturer used to glue them together...still...avoid APCrap (APC )