.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2002, 03:26 AM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'm talkin to the women here...

Ok ladies....let's have. Why do you all love to date leather-wearing-woman-beating alcoholics instead of decent guys? And I don't wanna hear any of that "I don't go for bad boys" shit because every guy here knows you do. Now, it might not seem like it from that intro, but I've always been gentlemanly towards woman and treated them with respect...but what did that get me? An ex-girlfriend who figured it was more important to go down on her ex than be with me. And I'm not judging women on her alone...but it seems like all my female friends get involved with guys they know are bad news and then come to ***** to ME about how no guys will respect them or treat them right. So let's have it ladies...WTF?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 07:46 AM   #2
mt.biker

Re: I'm talkin to the women here...

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Ok ladies....let's have. Why do you all love to date leather-wearing-woman-beating alcoholics instead of decent guys? And I don't wanna hear any of that "I don't go for bad boys" shit because every guy here knows you do. Now, it might not seem like it from that intro, but I've always been gentlemanly towards woman and treated them with respect...but what did that get me? An ex-girlfriend who figured it was more important to go down on her ex than be with me. And I'm not judging women on her alone...but it seems like all my female friends get involved with guys they know are bad news and then come to ***** to ME about how no guys will respect them or treat them right. So let's have it ladies...WTF?

Amen to that bro!

Dude I'm not a chick but i'll tell ya what i know. They just seem to like the thrill of a dangerous guy, or so they think. They're really too messed up emotionally and physically. Between their PMS and some girlly fight they have with a gf last week they are as stable as geo metor @100mph.

They will get tired of this life in time and finally realize they want a nice guy, but by then you've told them to f*ck off and well they look somewhere else. I dont think it really gets any better as you get older......

I'll add something to this to for ya. There isn't one girl one the face of the earth that you wont learn something different about after knowing her for more then 6 months. They always hold something back and then boom you find this out. It could be that she was a slut or doesn't likesomething you've been doing for ages. Whatever it is, it changes your view on the person she is, they (as in girls) ALWAYS do this.

theres my $4.89.. keep the change buddy
Old 11-03-2002, 12:56 PM   #3
GirlRacer

hmm...

Actually, I've dated many guys like that & I think the reason was that I used to look for someone who's big & willing to fight so I knew that the person would be able to take of me if something ever happened.
Unfortunately, when you look for people w/those characteristics, they don't usually just use them when they feel like their g/f is being threatened, they just use them all the time. People like that have tempers & people w/tempers DO NOT mix w/people like me.
I'm really sarcastic & have the able to find anyone's buttons & push them quickly. Sooo...they'd make me mad, then I'd make them mad, then I'd end up being sorry after being yelled at & called names or pushed around or whatever...
Anyhoo...that's my 2 cents.
Old 11-03-2002, 01:26 PM   #4
insomniac_91

Well, here I go with my 2 cents on the issue. The first thing of course is that you get attracted to someone is physically. And then y'all start talking and stuff and then you make an emotional connection or attachment with the guy. And I agree with what GT40 said but it goes both ways with a female or male. It's not like your gonna just put all of your baggage out there or whatever you wanna call it. Because of course your afraid that you might chase them away and the person is gonna look at you different. But I feel the most important things in a relationship or to have a good one is honesty and trust.....So that my take on it, Beleive me I could go on and on about but I try'd to keep it short.......ONE LOVE
Old 11-03-2002, 01:29 PM   #5
GirlRacer

See...I often wonder if the poeple I've dated were crazy before they met me....or if I made them that way.
Old 11-03-2002, 01:38 PM   #6
insomniac_91

I know right...LOL...I feel ya
Old 11-03-2002, 01:38 PM   #7
00 Si

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
See...I often wonder if the poeple I've dated were crazy before they met me....or if I made them that way.

I'm sure they were like that way before they met ya.
Old 11-03-2002, 02:31 PM   #8
DsBlu01CivEX

Ok here's my take on things......we typically go after guys at first for physical attraction. We don't know if the guy is going to verbally/phyiscally abuse us or whether he is a gentleman or not. We go after looks....well just as girls put on a front in the beginning of the relationship, so do the guys. They act like they are interested and blah blah blah and the 2 of you get really comfy with each other. Sure there are things that bother you, but they are stupid little petty things. Then the truth comes out....you find out he's cheating on you with like 3 other girls, he does drugs, he's an alcoholic, etc. The girl tries to change the "bad boy" into the good boy she thought he was and actually wants. The reason why she goes to her guy friends to ***** is because she knows they will listen to her and that they will comfort her. I know the last thing that our "good guy" guy friends want to hear is us bitching about our significant others and why our boyfriend can't be more like them (your guy friend). Girls will eventually learn that they don't deserve what their shitty bf is doing to them and will leave them...but it takes time. Bear with us....we eventually come around.

The biggest problem is the fact that both parties tend to put on a front in the beginning of the relationship. If the guy would say from the beginning that he's a big shithead and will treat her wrong, the girls won't stay with them.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 02:44 PM   #9
ShagginJet

Here it is GT40, here is the trick that you're waiting for, the secret to women....

They go for the guys based off of looks. They want someone who's a little taller, and a little bigger then them. They want someone who will protect them if need be, someone that they feel safe with.

The trick is, to be this guy. Be a little scruffy on the outside. Dress a little daring, not so good boy'ish. I can tend to look like a mean mother F**ker when i want, but really I'm one of the nicest people you could meet. Just look big and mean, but be nice and considerate to the ladies, they will flock towards you.

**Ohh and have some balls here and there, most men lack that.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 03:26 PM   #10
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
Here it is GT40, here is the trick that you're waiting for, the secret to women....

They go for the guys based off of looks. They want someone who's a little taller, and a little bigger then them. They want someone who will protect them if need be, someone that they feel safe with.

The trick is, to be this guy. Be a little scruffy on the outside. Dress a little daring, not so good boy'ish. I can tend to look like a mean mother F**ker when i want, but really I'm one of the nicest people you could meet. Just look big and mean, but be nice and considerate to the ladies, they will flock towards you.

thats fronting.. and ideas like that cause 1/2 the problems
Old 11-03-2002, 05:56 PM   #11
ShagginJet

It's kind of a front, but it's different. The girls see that semi-mean, macho looking guy. Then after talking to me they know that I'm the nice, sensitive type, and they appriciate that and it draws them closer. Plus, I'm very up front and BIG on the whole honesty thing.

**If you know how you like it, tell me and I will provide.

Old 11-03-2002, 07:10 PM   #12
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I can honestly say that I don't go after the "bad boy". I am being completely honest when I say that! I may initially be attracted to one up front, but after talking with them and finding out things about them, I know whether to distance myself or not.
Example: There's a guy that I'm friends with who goes to the same club I go to every Friday night. He really likes me and has been pursuing me. Physically, I'm attracted to him, but I've just recently found out that he used to be into drugs and that he used to sleep with girls to get drugs. So, he's had many, many partners I found out as well. And he's a stripper! So, I've made a decision to remain friends with him, and only friends. I'm not into a guy with that much baggage.
Old 11-03-2002, 07:39 PM   #13
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
I can honestly say that I don't go after the "bad boy". I am being completely honest when I say that! I may initially be attracted to one up front, but after talking with them and finding out things about them, I know whether to distance myself or not.
Example: There's a guy that I'm friends with who goes to the same club I go to every Friday night. He really likes me and has been pursuing me. Physically, I'm attracted to him, but I've just recently found out that he used to be into drugs and that he used to sleep with girls to get drugs. So, he's had many, many partners I found out as well. And he's a stripper! So, I've made a decision to remain friends with him, and only friends. I'm not into a guy with that much baggage.

wow a male whore
Old 11-03-2002, 09:36 PM   #14
Accordchick

basically girls are attracted to guys who are bad b/c deep down inside every girl wants to be bad..but before you know it she realizes that it's not worth it and somehow we are even more stupid and then try to change this so called bad boy..it turns into a never ending mission and never works of course...in the short...girls can be stupid!!!!
Old 11-03-2002, 09:49 PM   #15
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Accordchick
...in the short...girls can be stupid!!!!

and this came from another female!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 10:13 PM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet

Hmmm...that means I must be screwed. Looks...not in my estimation. I am however 6'4" 220lbs, so by that standard I'd be ok. And any guy who truely cares about how he dresses is usually gay. And, again for the ladies, I don't wanna hear that you can't tell right away. You can tell a good deal about someone's personality within 10 minutes of talking to them...even if they do put up a front. Also, don't get me wrong...this thread isn't meant to bash women at all. Men get a bad reputation for being "dogs" or whatever, but women eat that shit up. Maybe if you didn't guys would knock it off and women would have to admit that they suck just as much as guys.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 11-03-2002, 10:32 PM   #17
imports_only98

Quote:
Originally posted by Accordchick
girls can be stupid!!!!

amen to that! for the most part girls always want what they cant have....but if they get it....they dont want it anymore and it leaves the guys in utter astonishment. hence the reason most of my friends are guys...girls are toooooo petty. i would have to agree with whiteclipse in saying that we can definitely be attracted to that bad boy image..but a relationship never works with one. so for the most part it is only physical attraction. and GT40... i know ur not saying that all women are like this...but obvioulsy the girl u were with just wasnt the one. you will find the girl that likes u for u...and isnt worried about rebel images or what not...and whoever did this to you...screwed up the relationship..not you...its her loss. youll find her...she IS out there....u just have to stop looking. love is something that u do....not something that u find. keep ya head up buddy u be aight! just my .02!!

-amy
Old 11-04-2002, 01:17 AM   #18
ShagginJet

When it comes down to it, just enjoy life.

Some women will be atracted to you, some will turn you down, others will make the initiative to makle that first move. You just have to take it one day at a time, don't hesitate when you see a beautiful girl, and don't have any regrets. In the end, you'll be the happy one.

Old 11-04-2002, 03:43 AM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I suppose that's all right...but, again, the original intent of this thread wasn't to b!tch about my lack of romantic involvment. I'm not looking for a chick to be with at the moment. It'd be cool, but I've become quite acustom to being on my own. But hey...who knows?

Old 11-04-2002, 07:49 AM   #20
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Heres what I see.. (Im not a woman, but Ive been around enough of them.)

It seems the "bad" guys are usually a lot more confident then the nice guys. This isnt always the case but in a lot of circumstances it is. A lot of girls tend to find confident men "sexy" and I think thats why they appeal to them more then most of the nice guys.

Now why they stay with the guy after they find out what they are like is a complete mystery to me still!
Old 11-04-2002, 04:19 PM   #21
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Heres what I see.. (Im not a woman, but Ive been around enough of them.)

It seems the "bad" guys are usually a lot more confident then the nice guys. This isnt always the case but in a lot of circumstances it is. A lot of girls tend to find confident men "sexy" and I think thats why they appeal to them more then most of the nice guys.

Now why they stay with the guy after they find out what they are like is a complete mystery to me still!

Very, very true...usually those "bad boy" type guys have alot of game (and I do mean alot) they know how to sweet talk and THAT is what HONESTLY pulls us girls in...but then you find out that it was all a front and they are all players in the end.
I use to always fall for it ( last 3 guys) but no more. It never works out with these type of guys cuz they are only out for one thing....and that is to PLAY GAMES.

Pretty soon, at least I hope the stupid girls (yes there are many many) will stop wasting there time with thug wanna-be's and find a tall, dark, handsome man to protect them and treat them like a queen......
My 10 cents, first 2 were free....
Old 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM   #22
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
these type of guys cuz they are only out for one thing....and that is to PLAY GAMES.

true...they are out for one thing but it has nothing to do with games....unless you're into that sort of thing Just my $0.03....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 07:00 PM   #23
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
It never works out with these type of guys cuz they are only out for one thing....and that is to PLAY GAMES.

do they play trivial pursuit? I love that game...that'll draw me into the bad boy!!! Sorry I know it was lame....i'm in a really weird and hyper mood right now

Old 11-04-2002, 07:02 PM   #24
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
do they play trivial pursuit? I love that game...that'll draw me into the bad boy!!! Sorry I know it was lame....i'm in a really weird and hyper mood right now
== horny
Old 11-04-2002, 07:08 PM   #25
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
== horny

i'm not horny

Old 11-04-2002, 07:09 PM   #26
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
== horny

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 07:11 PM   #27
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle

i dont think two wiggly bananas are helping it dude.... LMAOjokes
Old 11-04-2002, 07:16 PM   #28
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
i dont think two wiggly bananas are helping it dude.... LMAOjokes

hahahahahahahaha......

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 07:17 PM   #29
mt.biker

dude that is more wrong then 2....
Old 11-04-2002, 07:18 PM   #30
DsBlu01CivEX

you guys are bad!

Old 11-04-2002, 07:18 PM   #31
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
you guys are bad!

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 07:21 PM   #32
mt.biker

nah we just think dirty 24/7
Old 11-04-2002, 08:36 PM   #33
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
nah we just think dirty 24/7

oh you're being "typical" guys....i like you guys better when you don't act like "typical" guys....

Old 11-04-2002, 08:39 PM   #34
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
oh you're being "typical" guys....i like you guys better when you don't act like "typical" guys....

we're just playing with ya D....not literally though

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 08:40 PM   #35
mt.biker

when it comes to dirty/sexual thoughts, i'm beyond a regular guy.
Old 11-04-2002, 08:44 PM   #36
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
when it comes to dirty/sexual thoughts, i'm beyond a regular guy.

Again..a Rob thing

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-04-2002, 08:47 PM   #37
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
Again..a Rob thing

*props*
Old 11-04-2002, 08:58 PM   #38
DsBlu01CivEX

I know...i was just messin with ya guys.... (the 3rd one is there so I can "watch" the 2 of you fight over it!!! hehe )

Old 11-04-2002, 09:02 PM   #39
mt.biker

bro considering all.... and if d dont take it the wrong way. You can have em all
Old 11-04-2002, 09:10 PM   #40
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
bro considering all.... and if d dont take it the wrong way. You can have em all

done, thanks!

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1