.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2002, 12:57 AM   #41
mt.biker

i'm shit out of luck when it comes to dancing... to left feet i seem to have. A girl that can dance is a bonus though
what kinda dancing we talking about btw? hehe
Old 09-01-2002, 07:31 PM   #42
DsBlu01CivEX

Rob you really asked what kind of dancin we're talkin about....goodness...you make it like you've NEVER talked to me before!!! I think R. Kelly put it best in his song Bump n Grind...."There ain't nothin wrong with a lil bump n grind"

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 08:05 PM   #43
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Rob you really asked what kind of dancin we're talkin about....goodness...you make it like you've NEVER talked to me before!!! I think R. Kelly put it best in his song Bump n Grind...."There ain't nothin wrong with a lil bump n grind"

hehe i was dropping a hint that not all girls keep it clean out there
Old 09-01-2002, 08:57 PM   #44
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

hehe i was dropping a hint that not all girls keep it clean out there

Oh...I'm sure I'm not the "cleanest" dancer out there but it's not like i'm havin sex out on the floor. I've heard stories about clubs in Philly where the girls are known to have sex and give guys blow jobs right there out on the dance floor. Yah I'm not that kinda girl.

Old 09-01-2002, 09:00 PM   #45
mt.biker

Quote:

Oh...I'm sure I'm not the "cleanest" dancer out there but it's not like i'm havin sex out on the floor. I've heard stories about clubs in Philly where the girls are known to have sex and give guys blow jobs right there out on the dance floor. Yah I'm not that kinda girl.

*drifts off in thought* you said sex on the dance floor? *drifting* with people around? *drifting* dam thats crazy!
Old 09-01-2002, 10:49 PM   #46
gixer

dancing nowadays is a simulation of sex...giving head on the floor is best kept at s&m clubs, other than that, bumpin and grindin is allright in my book...but don't get the wrong idea, if you wanna grind make sure ur partner is ready...don't just move in and start humping...look for a sign...being a regular at the clubs, i too have found out that dancing is the best way to attract guys/girls...whether ur ugly or not(obviously being good looking helps), if you can move on the floor it can give the girl/guy an idea of what you can do underneath the sheets(not saying that guys who CAN'T dance are bad) ... when i go to the club, i look for the girl who can dance with an attitude, not staring at any specific person nor is she staring into space... she has to have a groove or rythmn...if i see this, it gets my attention, and make the move*edit: ask first... even though i like to dance alone...dancing alone allows me to move however i want, and if anyone wants to move in to dance with me they'll just have to follow MY rythmn.
Old 09-01-2002, 11:39 PM   #47
msvtec14

That has to be one of the most annoying things...If you're just dancing with your friends at a club and some dude comes up behind you, that doesn't even know you and basically starts humping you. Why would anyone think that's a good way to pick up someone. I think it's somewhat disrespectful.
Old 09-02-2002, 12:06 AM   #48
nitishere

this gonna sound weird as hell..but for meeh...a girl gotta have CUUUUUUUUTE ASSSSSS FEEET...otherwise forget it..she can have the best body and sheeit..but if she dont got cuuute feet...forget it...hehehe...oh yah..long hair is appreciated..and i dont want no FOB...

nit
Old 09-02-2002, 08:23 AM   #49
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by nitishere
this gonna sound weird as hell..but for meeh...a girl gotta have CUUUUUUUUTE ASSSSSS FEEET...otherwise forget it..she can have the best body and sheeit..but if she dont got cuuute feet...forget it...hehehe...oh yah..long hair is appreciated..and i dont want no FOB...

nit
FOB? fresh of the boat?
Old 09-02-2002, 01:21 PM   #50
msvtec14

I don't know. I just think feet are sort of gross in general. They look so weird. But I hear you on the way you are about feet because I'm the same way about guys' hands. It's going to be a given that when you're into the car scene that our hands are all going to get dirty from turning wrenches but after that, we gotta keep them clean. I don't have nails anymore because they're just not practical but I still go for a manicure every 2 weeks. What I love which is my car is way more important than having long nails.
Old 09-03-2002, 05:16 PM   #51
DsBlu01CivEX

Yes i'm more willing to dance with the guys that ask me to dance not the ones that come and hump me from behind. Those boys are likely to get a huge elbow to the midsection from me if that happens.

As for feet.... I hate lookin at feet...but I want my man to have nice feet. Which doesn't happen often. Guys don't care about their feet...so if they're skank then never wear sandals and only wear closed toe shoes.

Old 09-03-2002, 06:05 PM   #52
mt.biker

some people is really picky.... and i thought i was bad!
Old 09-03-2002, 06:14 PM   #53
gixer

Quote:
some people is really picky.... and i thought i was bad!

yeah i've noticed too...damn people are so hard to please...
Old 09-03-2002, 08:50 PM   #54
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer

wow...you really narrowed it down... you must be single...j/p

Imagine that....been effectively single for over 1.5 years now......

And damn, I'm too picky. Beggars can't be choosers.....

b
Old 09-03-2002, 11:02 PM   #55
msvtec14

Yeah, but you have to be picky. You're not going to actually be able to carry on a relationship with someone that has qualities that you can't stand or turn you off.
Old 09-04-2002, 07:10 AM   #56
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Yeah, but you have to be picky. You're not going to actually be able to carry on a relationship with someone that has qualities that you can't stand or turn you off.

being picky reduces your options... i'm not picky but i'm still single.. so being picky must be horrible
Old 09-04-2002, 09:35 AM   #57
msvtec14

But, it's not as though I'm being picky over stupid stuff. Like, he had a hole in his jeans or something stupid like that. It's pretty much all qualities or weird ones that I'm just not comfortable with. In my last relationship, I ignored some pretty bad (shady) qualities about that person because I loved him so much and now I look at everything.
Old 09-04-2002, 05:31 PM   #58
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
But, it's not as though I'm being picky over stupid stuff. Like, he had a hole in his jeans or something stupid like that. It's pretty much all qualities or weird ones that I'm just not comfortable with. In my last relationship, I ignored some pretty bad (shady) qualities about that person because I loved him so much and now I look at everything.

I ignored way too many shady qualities too in my last relationship....and we all know where that got me too. It pays to be picky to an extent.

Old 09-04-2002, 08:52 PM   #59
spoogenet

Woo, so I'm not the only one who thinks picky isn't so bad.

{old navy song}
Picky is in! Red...and yellow....and blue....lalalalala
{/old navy song}

I've overlooked things in a couple girls I dated, one girl I even noticed the things that bugged the crap out of me or would bug me, dunno why I ever bothered staying with her for any length of time. I'd rather be miserably alone than miserably with someone....either way I'd end up alone anyways. That's why I need to find someone I will be happy with.

b
Old 09-05-2002, 01:36 PM   #60
msvtec14

Of course being picky isn't bad. Being neurotic is bad. "He has a hole in his jeans, I can't go out with him again. He must not know how to sew" People like that will need medication later in life from stressing over the small stuff so much. Personally, I think holes are cute as long as their not in excess. Everyone has standards that they look for. Why would you buy a car that you don't like?
Old 09-06-2002, 01:26 PM   #61
msvtec14

I don't like manboobs.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:21 AM   #62
Zybach

I guess my turn on would be originality. I had recently enrolled in a college with 30000+ pop. coming from a small town of 10k I was expecting some variety. But I was bitterly disappointed, it's funny how everyone tries to be unique and ends up looking the same. ie. all the girls had shoulder long hair with highlights, tight tops and coochie cutter shorts and sandals. How sad how very sad. I mean damn I saw more variety in my graduating class which was about 300 people than at college.
Old 09-11-2002, 10:15 AM   #63
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Turn ons: a great smile, sense of humor, a guy who is outgoing, intelligence and smells good

Turn offs: bad hygiene, long hair, cocky, perverted and too thin

Those are pretty much the basics. And about being picky, I think it's alright to an extent, but it might be rather hard to fine our "perfect" person, so sometimes we might just have to settle for the next best thing.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:24 AM   #64
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Turn ons: a great smile, sense of humor, a guy who is outgoing, intelligence and smells good

Turn offs: bad hygiene, long hair, cocky, perverted and too thin

Those are pretty much the basics. And about being picky, I think it's alright to an extent, but it might be rather hard to fine our "perfect" person, so sometimes we might just have to settle for the next best thing.

Erin you didn't follow Rob's "rules" for the thread. He didn't want the physical stuff...humph best friends...what are you gonna do with them!

Oh and yah...b!tchtits just aren't cool. I definitely don't wanna date a guy with bigger boobs than me or any of my friends.

Old 09-13-2002, 03:20 PM   #65
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:

Erin you didn't follow Rob's "rules" for the thread. He didn't want the physical stuff...humph best friends...what are you gonna do with them!

Oh and yah...b!tchtits just aren't cool. I definitely don't wanna date a guy with bigger boobs than me or any of my friends.

Oh contraire little one! There were no "rules" to follow in this thread but simply to list your turn ons and turn offs, and this thread was started by msvtec14 not Rob (mt. biker). So HA!! "Humph best friends...what are you gonna do with them!"
Old 09-13-2002, 11:05 PM   #66
mt.biker

alright girls no need to fight over one man, theres enough of me to go around

d, erins right.... but erin its not ALWAYS about the physical! tsk tsk
Old 09-14-2002, 11:06 AM   #67
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99

Oh contraire little one! There were no "rules" to follow in this thread but simply to list your turn ons and turn offs, and this thread was started by msvtec14 not Rob (mt. biker). So HA!! "Humph best friends...what are you gonna do with them!"

ok i'll admit I was wrong...this is not the first time I was wrong nor will it be the last I'm sure.

Oh and Rob, you know you like when girls fight over you

Old 09-14-2002, 01:59 PM   #68
mt.biker

Quote:

Oh and Rob, you know you like when girls fight over you

Old 09-18-2002, 08:18 AM   #69
cutiepy701

I love a guys who can dance, although if he can't its not a big deal. Guys who can sweet talk are the shit, they say jump.....I say how high?
Definitely guys have to dress nice, not some scrubby jeans with tennys and a flannel

My guy dresses real nice, half the time he don't even wear tennis shoes, but some casual shoes, not too dressy.

Oh and I agree about a man all dirty from working....I love going to work with my man and watching him sweat, and his muscles get all big and his veins start to pop out.....damn that is sexy as hell.

Big turn off is guys that smell I mean that I am naratic about, unless its morning time and you wake up together after a night of hot passionate sex
Old 09-20-2002, 01:33 PM   #70
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:

d, erins right.... but erin its not ALWAYS about the physical! tsk tsk

Hey now, I didn't list all physical stuff. I have sense of humor, outgoing and intelligence listed there.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:53 PM   #71
Ticket2ride21

Well....Lot's to say here. First off...I love to dance. I started taking dance lessons when I was 5. I have learned most every kind of dance and yes actually I have found that "freak" isn't' the most fun. I rather enjoy Swing! It's more fun...it's harder...and faster....and takes much MUCH more skill. You can go clubbin and come home and your thighs are sore...maybe your calf muscle...go swingin all night and your bedridden for the next day and a half! hehehe. Unfortunately I dont get much of a chance to swing around here...and I live in Atlanta...how sad is that? So I mostly club but im all about being a gentleman...last friday I got thrown out for breaking a guys nose (he deserved it...he just started dancing with a girl and then went up her skirt....LIGHTS OUT! Kick to the face from David! But lights out = thrown out! so out I went. She never even said thank you...lol).

As for what turns me on. I love skin...I love the way it feels against my skin. Belive it or not the one thing I enjoy more than sex its self is cuddling. Call me a wuss but i love to cuddle more than anything. Touch me wherever...blah blah blah but might I warn you! If you decide to bring your lips/tongue around my ears...you had better be prepared to finish what you started!

Physical/mental requirements

She HAS to be intelligent. A must! She can be dumb sometimes cause it's cute but it gets annoying 24/7. Knows when to be serous but also when to play. HAS TO HAVE MORALS! NO DRUGS...NO HOES!.....MAKES INTELLIGENT DECISIONS!. I love em tall! Absolutely love em tall! My last girl was 6ft 2. Model...hot....really hot...really sweet....that's why were best friends now. lol. Has to be clean...pretty...ect. It's nice if they can dance! Not a must but it's nice!

~David

"you cant lose with the stuff i use!"
Old 10-10-2002, 05:55 PM   #72
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Ticket2ride21

As for what turns me on. I love skin...I love the way it feels against my skin. Belive it or not the one thing I enjoy more than sex its self is cuddling. Call me a wuss but i love to cuddle more than anything. Touch me wherever...blah blah blah but might I warn you! If you decide to bring your lips/tongue around my ears...you had better be prepared to finish what you started!

Physical/mental requirements

She HAS to be intelligent. A must! She can be dumb sometimes cause it's cute but it gets annoying 24/7. Knows when to be serous but also when to play. HAS TO HAVE MORALS! NO DRUGS...NO HOES!.....MAKES INTELLIGENT DECISIONS!. I love em tall! Absolutely love em tall! My last girl was 6ft 2. Model...hot....really hot...really sweet....that's why were best friends now. lol. Has to be clean...pretty...ect. It's nice if they can dance! Not a must but it's nice!

~David

"you cant lose with the stuff i use!"

amen to that!

Dude i'm in the same boat, that ear thing drives me off the WALL. I totally forgot about that but ya, the ear thing and BAM i'm ready.
Old 10-10-2002, 10:00 PM   #73
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
turn ons....tall guys (i'm 5'7" so he's gotta be like 5' 10" at least

Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 10:40 PM   #74
Kyle
elyK

I hate when people touch my ears...HATE IT!!!

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 03:12 AM   #75
mylittlecivic

Quote:
That has to be one of the most annoying things...If you're just dancing with your friends at a club and some dude comes up behind you, that doesn't even know you and basically starts humping you. Why would anyone think that's a good way to pick up someone. I think it's somewhat disrespectful.

LoL that reminds me of night at the Roxbury

I have alot of turn on turn offs.
But I really like guys in baggy jeans or dickies pants with black (pyramid) studded belts and a tshirt- drool ok im really wierd but yeah I also really like short guys i dunno why but guys over 6 feet are just not my type And funny, smart, sweet guys are awesome

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 04:02 AM   #76
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
im really wierd but yeah I also really like short guys i dunno why but guys over 6 feet are just not my type And funny, smart, sweet guys are awesome

Hi Anna

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-11-2002, 05:37 PM   #77
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
Doh!

height is only a turn on...sure I'd prefer a really tall guy, but I'm not gonna completely blow off the shorter guys (as long as he's taller than me).

And Mobbo, I'm with you....I don't like people at my ears....Nor do I like people playin with my hair, my hair is frizzy enough on it's own, the last thing I need is someone playin with it makin it worse. Just give me a good back massage and I'm fine.

Old 10-12-2002, 04:43 AM   #78
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
height is only a turn on...sure I'd prefer a really tall guy, but I'm not gonna completely blow off the shorter guys (as long as he's taller than me).

I understand what you're saying....I'm not necessarily tall or short...I don't think, I fall somewhere in between at 5'8"

And I agree, massages are great....I doesn't take a whole lot to turn me on, I think "Hello" pretty much takes care of it but seriously, a "passionate" touch or kiss in the right area(s) and I'm done

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-12-2002, 07:40 AM   #79
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
I understand what you're saying....I'm not necessarily tall or short...I don't think, I fall somewhere in between at 5'8"

And I agree, massages are great....I doesn't take a whole lot to turn me on, I think "Hello" pretty much takes care of it but seriously, a "passionate" touch or kiss in the right area(s) and I'm done

hey your juvi's height.
Old 10-12-2002, 11:49 PM   #80
mt.biker

i'll add something to this

a girl who can mind her p's and q's is very attractive. Someone who has good manners tends to kick it up a notch.