.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2002, 06:22 PM   #81
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobbo
biker...i think you're a little too active...lol, jk, i freakin wish i could get motivated to ride like you...

dude is there such a thing?
Old 08-27-2002, 06:23 PM   #82
Kyle
elyK

now there is
but seriouslty though...how do you get motivated to ride all those miles a week?

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 06:28 PM   #83
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobbo
now there is
but seriouslty though...how do you get motivated to ride all those miles a week?

well i think its because im get high off the endophens it releases and i also love bikes, i own 4 of them. Next ride i'm gonna get though will be a honda sport bike.. zoom zoom. Also the ladies tend to love a guy with a great ass and nice legs. Me i've got both now from all the riding. This winter i'm gonna hit the gym so well i should balance out the top with the bottom.

Ya know how you love cars so much? thats how i feel about biking, then cars tie a close second with ladies.
Old 08-27-2002, 06:31 PM   #84
Kyle
elyK

Well, I love biking...it's really the only form of excercise i like, besides sports...
It's the only excercise where you can actually see your progress...you're moving with the wind in your face and everything like that...it's so fun...
And also...what time do you usually do your runs?...I'd really really like to start riding serously...but i'm totally clueless...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 08-27-2002, 06:36 PM   #85
mylittlecivic

sometimes you just love your bike so much that everytime u see a bike or think about it then you have to go ride yours I call it a bike passion hehe seriously some people just cant stand not to ride their bikes i cant go at least a week witout riding mine

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 06:45 PM   #86
Kyle
elyK

Well, i just seriously need to get in shape...I've got sort of a straight up and down body...with a little too much fat for my liking...I wanna get rid of it so badly...and working out is just not my thing...thats why i wanna start riding...
I'm 6'1" and 189 lbs...I wear 38" pants...and it sucks to much. My stomach is flat, and very strong, And i can bench over 250 lbs...but my waste is just way to big...I'm just to wide for my liking.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 08-27-2002, 07:35 PM   #87
mt.biker

well dude my rides are anywhere from 30 min to 4-6 hours depending on what i'm doing. I'm averaging around 22mph on my rides, distance wise its anywhere from 11miles up. I'd say you should start off with 45mins as your goal. Buy yourself a bike computer and hey you can even get it from me labicicletta.com for $20 including shipping.

If you want to lose weight theres no better way then biking, full stop! you use the largest group of muscles moving that bike then any other activity.

If your talking about running normally i just go for 30mins or so. At that point my right leg starts bugging me, but i'll push that to well over an hour when my new trainer comes for a run with me to check my style out and see whats up. He wants to see me doing tri-atholons, crazy dude but i think i can do it.

If you want more details open up a new thread so we can stay on topic.
Old 08-27-2002, 07:44 PM   #88
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
sometimes you just love your bike so much that everytime u see a bike or think about it then you have to go ride yours I call it a bike passion hehe seriously some people just cant stand not to ride their bikes i cant go at least a week witout riding mine

i go crazy when im not ridin, and if its a girl whos stopping me from riding (aka a gf) then she outta there! thats a one strike and your out thing with me
Old 08-28-2002, 07:06 AM   #89
incubus86

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

i go crazy when im not ridin, and if its a girl whos stopping me from riding (aka a gf) then she outta there! thats a one strike and your out thing with me

Layin down the law!
Old 08-28-2002, 07:44 AM   #90
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86

Layin down the law!

Respect!
Old 08-28-2002, 07:48 AM   #91
msvtec14

LOL. Mr Rogers was a sniper. I want a bike. An R1. That'll never happen though. My dad has a Harley. My little brother just got a GSXR. But, Melissa is "not allowed" to get one. Ugghhhh. I'm so tired. Friendly's burned down at about 3 in the morning and I'm a pyro and I felt the need to watch it. I'm not really a pyro. I've read a lot of books that explain the psychlogical part of why criminals do the crazy things they do. True pyromaniacs actually get sexually aroused by the sight of fire. hmmmm.
Old 08-28-2002, 07:54 AM   #92
incubus86

did you toast wienies and make smores?

I always thought that would be funny to see someone walk up with a stick and a hotdog trying to get it toasted while fire fighters are running around trying to put it out.
Old 08-28-2002, 08:22 AM   #93
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Aslong as my wife is involved, they are all my favorite..
Old 08-28-2002, 08:32 AM   #94
msvtec14

Oh, that was really sweet Sorry. I think I'm a little emotional. One of my friends finished school so there was a celebration. No, I didn't toast anything. My dad is a firefighter so I think that he would get a little mad at me if he heard that I was toasting stuff with a burning restaurant. That would be really funny to see though.
Old 08-28-2002, 03:46 PM   #95
incubus86

Miss, you started this thread and didn't even say what your fav. pos. was.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:57 AM   #96
msvtec14

Oh my god, you're right. Probably the sink posistion that we were all talking about a day or two ago. That's good because you're not doing the boring old missionary but you still have the closeness. Being on top in good too because (to quote you) it hits me in all the right spots
Old 08-29-2002, 09:01 AM   #97
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Oh my god, you're right. Probably the sink posistion that we were all talking about a day or two ago. That's good because you're not doing the boring old missionary but you still have the closeness. Being on top in good too because (to quote you) it hits me in all the right spots

now do you mind working durring sex? cause most girls i've talked to about this seem to think its the guy thats suposed to be moving around and thats just not fair!
Old 08-29-2002, 09:04 AM   #98
msvtec14

No. I don't mind moving. It not going to be as good if you don't work for what you want. You appreciate it more knowing that you worked for it, rather than having it just handed to you. Sorta like all things in life, I guess.
Old 08-29-2002, 09:29 AM   #99
incubus86

"handed to you"

sorry i had to quote that...it fits well
Old 08-29-2002, 10:14 AM   #100
msvtec14

Oh my god. "Handed it to you". Hand. Hand Job. I didn't think of that.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:15 AM   #101
Kyle
elyK

lol

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 08-29-2002, 10:24 AM   #102
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

What about doing it standing up.. The girl is hanging onto the guy while he is holding her up.. Thats kinda fun too..

And the "against the wall and spread them" position is too..
Old 08-29-2002, 10:27 AM   #103
msvtec14

Yeah but it sucks if the guy is a wimp. Against a wall is always fun because you're all like "Yeeeeaah, I'm doing it against a wall." But then you wake up with all these bruises on your back.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:38 AM   #104
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Yeah but it sucks if the guy is a wimp. Against a wall is always fun because you're all like "Yeeeeaah, I'm doing it against a wall." But then you wake up with all these bruises on your back.

Bruises?! What were you doing against the wall? Weve never had bruises.. I dont think we are talking about the same position. Im talking about the girl facing the wall and the guy behind her.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:42 AM   #105
msvtec14

When the girl is up against the wall and the guy is in front of her.
Old 08-29-2002, 12:53 PM   #106
incubus86

Liquor in the front
Poker in the rear

I have a shot glass that says that.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:18 PM   #107
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Liquor in the front
Poker in the rear

I heard something like that before too.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:25 PM   #108
msvtec14

Uhhhhhhhhh. I'm just sitting here with a dumbfounded look on my face trying to fugure out what to say at this point.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:57 PM   #109
incubus86

Quote:
Liquor in the front
Poker in the rear

can't ya handle that one miss?
Old 08-29-2002, 01:59 PM   #110
msvtec14

Maybe I can. Maybe I can't.
Old 08-29-2002, 02:41 PM   #111
incubus86

no comment
Old 08-29-2002, 02:54 PM   #112
msvtec14

Same here. I'm at work. This is a difficult topic.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:00 PM   #113
mt.biker

i think with the right person they're all good!

standing is fun, sitting is fun, laying down.. is fun, in the shower is fun oh and in a plane is fun.
Old 08-30-2002, 11:14 PM   #114
spoogenet

Any way I can get it. Hmmmm....I need a woman.

Shower is definitely fun.

By far the most intimate I've done, though, has got to be laying on sides, me behind her....kinda combine cuddling with the lovin. That way I can go right to sleep afterwards. haha, j/k.

Sometimes it's nice to just get down and dirty, but I gotta say I I generally prefer the intimacy......

b
Old 09-01-2002, 11:49 PM   #115
msvtec14

I definetly agree with that. There is nothing better than the feeling that you get from real true intimacy. It's a bond. I don't think that I would ever feel right being with someone without that feeling there. That's why I don't at all understand it when my friends whore around.
Old 09-03-2002, 01:04 PM   #116
Lovebuzz13

I like to be on top and in control.
Old 09-03-2002, 04:31 PM   #117
gixer

if i stay on the bottom and think about football then i can last twice as long...
Old 09-03-2002, 10:52 PM   #118
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer
if i stay on the bottom and think about football then i can last twice as long...

LMAO One of my friends the other day was telling me about how he does that sometimes. But I think he said that he thought about computers. Will you enjoy it as much if you're thinking about football though?
Old 09-04-2002, 12:47 AM   #119
ShEaNy

wow i arrived a bit late for this one...i on bottom doing my one job..getting and staying up..for a long long time..lol ..and about that very off topic biking ...my darn back wheel is rubbing against the metal (2 bigger) spokes that hold the back wheel to the frame...thats the best i can explain it..lol and i never go out anymore....im a whopping 5'8" and 175 pounds..and i still can only bench 200 - 220 ...all upper body and leg power is what i have ...(looks at tummy and cries lol)..well its no gut but i can see it...biker..any suggestions how long and how fast i should go or just any advice about my bike .. lol....how much u think to fix it?
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 02:04 AM   #120
gixer

Quote:

LMAO One of my friends the other day was telling me about how he does that sometimes. But I think he said that he thought about computers. Will you enjoy it as much if you're thinking about football though?

well, i myself won't enjoy it as much but that's the price im willing to pay to save from premature ejaculation...

ps. look at ur man, if he has a blank stare in his eyes(i.e. not looking at ur breasts/ass) then his mind is elsewhere...