.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2002, 04:02 PM   #41
msvtec14

Props to the both of you for the 2 prior posts. you should've see the look on my face when you said that he was not with us anymore. And then the whole stiff comment.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:06 PM   #42
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Well he wasn't dead, but i was backing out of my driveway this morning... and i heard this *THWAM* and i had broke his arm... so i shot him... i dont know why, i guess you do that to make them better? but now hes got a broken arm and a gun shot wound.... think im gonna have to shoot him again...

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 07:57 AM   #43
msvtec14

Seriously, WTF? Why are you doing that to him? I know that in one thread I was talking about having some guy exploit himself for me and pose on my car like some of these girls do for you guys. Well, I decided that I was going to work with Mr Rogers. So please don't go and mess him up. The roof the roof the roof is on fire.
Old 08-28-2002, 08:06 AM   #44
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
*tells himself* Girls dont go to the bathroom girls dont go to the bathroom girls dont go to the bathroom........

LMMFAO..... sorry to bust your bubble, but not only do girls GO TO THE BATHROOM, we take big ass shits too.......

Anyways, I almost got caught once when I lived at home I think I was 16 or 17 and I snuck my b/f in my house before either of my parents came home. We were upstairs in my bedroom, well then my dad came home, and then my mom. I was freaking out. If my dad would have found out I think he would have got out the shotgun and killed my b/f, then he woulda killed me!!!!

But the funniest part was that he had to leave to go to work early the next morning, but my parents were still awake, so He had to jump off my roof. My bedroom was above the garage roof, so it wasnt that high, but I was so scared, because right when you jump off the roof, is the living room window!! Lets just say I never did that again
Old 08-28-2002, 08:21 AM   #45
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I have had tons of almosts but never have been caught. Actually Ive almost been caught more by cops then parents..
Old 08-28-2002, 10:09 AM   #46
msvtec14

Uh, what are you doing that you're getting almost caught by cops? Where are you doing this? In the park?
Old 08-28-2002, 10:12 AM   #47
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

In many places.. At the park, in the parking lot after work (almost got caught here many times by the po-po) Ah geez.. I cant even name all the places Ive almost been caught.
Old 08-28-2002, 11:22 AM   #48
bessiebeater

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
I just missed the Dashboard Confessional show They played with Weezer and Sparta.

Just caught on to this post....and found this.....i went with my boyfriend and his brother here in nashville, and the show was awesome! we really only went to see dashboard but we enjoyed the rest of it too.....
Old 08-28-2002, 11:43 AM   #49
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701

LMMFAO..... sorry to bust your bubble, but not only do girls GO TO THE BATHROOM, we take big ass shits too.......

Why did you have to go and ruin my day. And you can yourself cutiepy

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 03:48 PM   #50
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX

Why did you have to go and ruin my day. And you can yourself cutiepy

Just keepin it real baby...
And I am a cutiepy....
Old 08-28-2002, 03:49 PM   #51
incubus86

Quote:
Originally posted by bessiebeater

Just caught on to this post....and found this.....i went with my boyfriend and his brother here in nashville, and the show was awesome! we really only went to see dashboard but we enjoyed the rest of it too.....

no reason to rub it in
Old 08-28-2002, 08:37 PM   #52
msvtec14

Don't be sad. That scary ass thing that you have over there on the left will make you feel better.
Old 08-28-2002, 08:42 PM   #53
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by bessiebeater

Yeah, thanks. I was only upset about it for the whole weekend that I was away. I just saw that you posted this to my quote. I'm going to see Thursday and From Autumn to Ashes at This Island and Earth festival this Sat so maybe that will make me forget.
Old 08-28-2002, 10:36 PM   #54
bessiebeater

Quote:

Yeah, thanks. I was only upset about it for the whole weekend that I was away. I just saw that you posted this to my quote. I'm going to see Thursday and From Autumn to Ashes at This Island and Earth festival this Sat so maybe that will make me forget.

Didn't mean any harm ........if you ever get the chance to go though, dont miss it.......its worth it.........enjoy the festival this weekend
Old 08-29-2002, 08:06 AM   #55
incubus86

Quote:
Don't be sad. That scary ass thing that you have over there on the left will make you feel better.

thats mean...

thats my picture.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:24 AM   #56
msvtec14

I didn't think you meant any harm I was just busting balls because I'm just jealous that I didn't get to go I'm still scarred.

INCUBUS86, seriously LMAO to what you just said. I thought you said that you worked out though...?
Old 08-29-2002, 09:41 AM   #57
incubus86

those are muscle rolls
Old 08-29-2002, 09:52 AM   #58
msvtec14

Damn, you must lift mad weights with your chin. You have really nice eyes too. There's nothing more than I like than yellow eyes.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:14 AM   #59
Kyle
elyK

Is there a pic of incubus somewhere?...can't see...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 10:16 AM   #60
msvtec14

Yeah, that fat little green guy next to his posts. I'm in love.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:16 AM   #61
Kyle
elyK

lol, nice

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 08-29-2002, 10:36 AM   #62
msvtec14

That's what working out too much will do for a guy. just kidding.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:52 AM   #63
Kyle
elyK

hemeroids

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 08-29-2002, 11:39 AM   #64
msvtec14

Yeah, I've heard about those before. My dad and brother are both body builders. One time my dad had one and I'm not sure what happened and I refuse to go into specifics but he needed surgery. He told everyone that he had a butthole transplant. I had to laugh at that. You've got to see the humor in some of the curve balls that life throws at you.
Old 08-29-2002, 12:56 PM   #65
incubus86

yes my eyes are very attractive. I get so many complements on them.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:26 PM   #66
msvtec14

Especially about the way that they protrude from your head, right? They do offset your chin nicely though.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:55 PM   #67
incubus86

Nice of you to notice my best feature.
Old 08-29-2002, 02:05 PM   #68
msvtec14

Yeah, that's what I look like. Over there on the left. Teeth and all. I'm so sexy
Old 08-29-2002, 02:34 PM   #69
incubus86

you have nice som-are teeth....

some are here, some are there
Old 08-29-2002, 02:41 PM   #70
msvtec14

Thank you. I only have 4. I do believe that moderation is key. But thank you. I'm happy that you like them. I just knocked a few out opening cans of beans in my trailer. I think I've had too much coffee.
Old 08-29-2002, 02:48 PM   #71
incubus86

thats the other term i was going to use...
looks like you got baked bean teeth
Old 08-29-2002, 02:55 PM   #72
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86
thats the other term i was going to use...
looks like you got baked bean teeth

LMAO. What is that thing anyways? A gingerbread cookie or something?
Old 08-29-2002, 02:56 PM   #73
incubus86

its you

but i think it is a demonic gingerbread man.
Old 08-29-2002, 03:38 PM   #74
msvtec14

Oh yeah, I forget what I look like sometimes. You diggin my lazy eye?
Old 08-29-2002, 03:45 PM   #75
cutiepy701

roflmao

OMG you guys have to stop, Im at work reading these posts and Im just dying in my desk. Way to funny.

Ps. I think Its a retarted gingerbread man...lol
Old 08-29-2002, 03:56 PM   #76
msvtec14

Look, I'm coming to terms with the fact the I look like a retarded, demonic gingerbread man. DON'T LAUGH AT OTHERS PEOPLE'S MISFORTUNE. When I was born, I didn't get enough dough and that's why I look like this.
Old 08-29-2002, 04:44 PM   #77
DsBlu01CivEX

by the time i reached the end of this....I had completely forgotten what this whole thread was about. SO...that meant I had to go back to the beginning (not really I just read the title at the top of the page). As for the question...no I've never almost been caught or caught.

Oh and cutiepy thank you for being brutely honest about the fact that girls do "go #2". Once guys come to term with this the much easier their life will be. Granted I won't do that in front of a guy nor would I fart (those are both things that should be done in private by yourself) but we gotta get rid of the stuff just like the guys do.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 07:27 AM   #78
msvtec14

It's all related in some way. LOL. Anyone ever (this is sick) walk in on their parents? Luckily, that's never hapenned to me and if it did I would probably need therapy of some sort. But it hapenned to my best friend and she's never been the same. And this was in the 4th grade.
Old 08-30-2002, 07:35 AM   #79
mt.biker

Quote:
It's all related in some way. LOL. Anyone ever (this is sick) walk in on their parents? Luckily, that's never hapenned to me and if it did I would probably need therapy of some sort. But it hapenned to my best friend and she's never been the same. And this was in the 4th grade.

nope i've never walked in on my parents, but my dad did give me a 50 once and say "dont you want to go out with your friends?" i got the hint... i didn't ask anything i just left... and came back around 11pm. I was 13 at the time, since then its never happened again.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:30 AM   #80
cutiepy701

Oh and cutiepy thank you for being brutely honest about the fact that girls do "go #2". Once guys come to term with this the much easier their life will be. Granted I won't do that in front of a guy nor would I fart (those are both things that should be done in private by yourself) but we gotta get rid of the stuff just like the guys do. [/b][/quote]

Yah, guys have to realize that part about us. I don't think I would poop in front of my b/f, but I have gone to the bathroom plenty of times with him in there, (my x that is). And I still can't fart either in front of my b/f.

Oh, and don't worry msvtech, your lazy eye makes up for all the dough you didn't recieve...he he