.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2002, 06:09 PM   #41
Grip72

hahaha..you guys are funny. reminds me of when i was a young kid..oh wait..I AM! i'm 17 and my gf is beautiful, about 5'8ish with 36DD boobs..and not overly huge that makes it gross..just right. a nice, firm handful..hahaha
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 06:28 PM   #42
DsBlu01CivEX

ok i'm not much smaller than a DD....and I know a girl that is a 36 DD and you must have VERY LARGE hands my friend to say that they are a nice handful!!! the fact that your chick is taller I'm sure doesnt necessarily make them look like DDs but still a nice handful for most guys is like a large B-mid C.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 06:48 PM   #43
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
ok i'm not much smaller than a DD....and I know a girl that is a 36 DD and you must have VERY LARGE hands my friend to say that they are a nice handful!!! the fact that your chick is taller I'm sure doesnt necessarily make them look like DDs but still a nice handful for most guys is like a large B-mid C.

any size is good!
Old 06-11-2002, 08:07 PM   #44
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

any size is good!
Old 06-12-2002, 10:10 PM   #45
Wren57

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

any size is good!

While we are on the topic of size, I must say anything larger than a full C would be almost too much, and too intimidating
Then again maybe not, i've never played with any that large

But anyways...
Ladies, about size... is there such thing as "too big"... we all know what Im talking about here... I know there is too small and I feel so truly blessed for not falling into the latter category...
But really, is there a certain size where you would be intimidated, much like me with D or larger breasts?

Just trying to get some insight into the twisted minds of the opposite gender
Old 06-12-2002, 11:07 PM   #46
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander

While we are on the topic of size, I must say anything larger than a full C would be almost too much, and too intimidating
Then again maybe not, i've never played with any that large

But anyways...
Ladies, about size... is there such thing as "too big"... we all know what Im talking about here... I know there is too small and I feel so truly blessed for not falling into the latter category...
But really, is there a certain size where you would be intimidated, much like me with D or larger breasts?

Just trying to get some insight into the twisted minds of the opposite gender

quickly on the breast thing, they have to go with the person.

re the *wink wink* size i know i'm not a girl but i do have some info on that, from my ex. I'm not gonna give out a mesurment here so dont ask!
When i was sleeping with my ex she told me i was to large, now until then i didn't know this was possible. Appartently its depends alot on the girl, just like some girls have bigger boobs some girls can fit a larger dick without it hurting them. I'm talking length here basically in laymens turns, you start pooking an organ and this hurts her or you got to the end (of whatever that part of her is called).

In general a taller girl can fit larger then a smaller girl can. My ex was 5'5 (in canada average height is 5'4) so i'd say she could handle a bit above average. you can draw your own conclusions, bascially for her not to get hurt i had to hold back an inch.

hope that wasn't to much detail for ya dude, but you did ask and i'm guessing the ladies weren't gonna be as specific. I hope that helps you in some way.
Old 06-13-2002, 01:48 PM   #47
Slider

I only do it when it starts looking like an afro.
Old 06-14-2002, 05:13 PM   #48
sparklingxtasy

i had a friend who was in the same situation and he asked me for advice. i guess it depends on what type of person the girl is. the girl i'm talking about kinda found out over a drunken card game. we were all drinking at college and we were all a little... umm... intoxicated, and i set him up. when it was my turn to ask the whole group a truth question, i asked them all whether they like their partners to be shaved, or natural. the guy said shaved and she looked down at her beer and got quiet... then she looked up and said, "I know everything about u... and i didn't know that." we both assumed she was too drunk to remember, but the next weekend he came up to me after class and said, "I had a great night last night... Seems she remembers stuff when she's drunk." I just thought that was cool, 'cause it didn't embarass either one.
Old 06-14-2002, 09:22 PM   #49
juvenile

oooooooo...lucky punk...hehe
Old 06-16-2002, 08:30 PM   #50
spoogenet

Ok, I've abstained from this thread way too long.

Breast size: A-C, anything larger than a handful is wasted. Also, the bigger they are, the harder they fall......

Penis too big? http://www.lpsg.org/

'nuff said. Don't ask me how I know about that site.....cuz I'm really not sure. I should be in the SPSG.....ummmm....did I just say that out loud?

Shaving....I'd be kinda nervous having something so sharp so close to my hoo-hoo-dilly.....maybe the more experienced people should post pointers for newbies....put it in the How To forum.

b
Old 06-16-2002, 11:22 PM   #51
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

well, the breasts have fit the person, im not picky and wouldnt turn someone down cause of lack of or too much breast. i would have to say shaved is better. ive had it where i thought i was about to grab a hand full of hair, and i found nothing but smoothness, like the 2-3 hours after shave smooth and it was 11pm, so she was anticipating fooling around for the first time with me. ive never shaved my wang, and i dunno it kinda scares me to think of putting something thats designed to cut anywhere near my... yeah got that?

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 08:07 AM   #52
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Im going to have to agree with the breast thing... Cs tops, Its really the perfect size IMO.
Old 06-17-2002, 01:00 PM   #53
spoogenet

B

b
Old 06-25-2002, 11:51 PM   #54
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
well, the breasts have fit the person, im not picky and wouldnt turn someone down cause of lack of or too much breast. i would have to say shaved is better.

I'm kind of on the small side, so it's nice to see a guy who thinks that way! A lady at my work was telling me the other day that her son's ex girlfriend just got implants and her current boyfriend payed for them. He took a loan out of the bank to pay for them! That's just ridiculous!
Old 06-26-2002, 12:03 AM   #55
mt.biker

girls shouldn't be sticking stuff in them to look better, hit the gym or something but no plastic
Old 06-26-2002, 12:06 AM   #56
Wren57

Yeah... I dont get the implants thing... the feel of them turns harder, and the sensitivity for the woman decreases... that cant be a good thing... oh... I checked my GFs bra... no shitting you.. 36C... damn I knew she was perfect, just didnt have hard numbers to prove it
Old 06-26-2002, 12:44 AM   #57
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99

I'm kind of on the small side, so it's nice to see a guy who thinks that way! A lady at my work was telling me the other day that her son's ex girlfriend just got implants and her current boyfriend payed for them. He took a loan out of the bank to pay for them! That's just ridiculous!

The implants thing is fudged up. really! :o

And highlander, you lucky bastard!
Old 06-26-2002, 08:20 AM   #58
mt.biker

thought i'd add another 2cents

boobs are nice, if a girl has large ones great (but they have to go with the girl). I think too many girls are so hard on themselfs about have big boobs. Think about, if you dont get a date because your boobs aren't big enough, its a good thing because the guy is shallow. Who said big boobs look better? i would love to know who started this.

I've seen alot of hot girls who are sporting smaller boobs and they look good. It all depends on how you work with what you got. No ones perfect and people always want to change something about themselfs. Enjoy what you have, and know the things you can change and learn to love the things you cant.
Old 06-26-2002, 12:41 PM   #59
spoogenet

Athletic look. Petit body, petit breats....B most preferable.

Dunno what Natalie Portman sports....but I'd say she's about as good as I could ever want...all 'round physically, that is.

That's my vote.

b
Old 06-26-2002, 02:20 PM   #60
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
Athletic look. Petit body, petit breats....B most preferable.

Dunno what Natalie Portman sports....but I'd say she's about as good as I could ever want...all 'round physically, that is.

That's my vote.

b

that woman does have a HOT body! i hear ya bro, she looks like she could keep up with me
Old 06-28-2002, 12:01 PM   #61
FasterThanLight

hrmm... i was thinking about the "no sex until married". imho, you can't base sexual compatibility on any other part of your relationship. damn, i'm just cynical i guess, but i don't regret any of the encounters i've had in the past(exc. that one time with the hooker in thaila... oh did i say that outloud? j/k) i didn't wait, but i shore nuff don't regret it. just my .02... fwiw
Old 07-04-2002, 07:01 AM   #62
toykilla

I dont understand, what doesnt she shave? Legs or Bikini line? I personally like my girls bald from the face down. Everything on my body cept legs and arms are shaved weekly. If your girl doesnt shave her legs, i dont know what to tell ya cuz ive never met one before. If its bikini line, then make suggestions. Heart, bald, diamond, arrow, anything can be done. Have fun.
Old 07-04-2002, 02:40 PM   #63
Wren57

Haha yes she does shave her legs. It wouldnt be hard to tell her to start doing that if she didnt. She doesnt shave her hooha very well... keeps it trim enough so it doesnt creep out of her pants, but still its not as trim as I would like it... Ive decided next time my parents go outta town im gonna invite her to swim at my house, then blindfold and handcuff her then shave her myself... that sounds kinda kinky to me, would get the mission accomplished, and might even be just a little bit of fun
Old 07-04-2002, 07:21 PM   #64
toykilla

razor burn sucks man, especially down there. might want to let her do it unless your use to doing it. why dont you just ask her to shave it? its not like everyone see's it and it will always grow back.
Old 07-05-2002, 03:04 PM   #65
DsBlu01CivEX

Ok...speaking from personal experience...it sucks worse growin back than razor burn (itches really bad...doesn't look so hot having girls walkin around itchin themselves.) So, now I just don't let it grow back. First sight of hair there...time to shave.

Old 07-05-2002, 09:37 PM   #66
toykilla

Quote:
Ok...speaking from personal experience...it sucks worse growin back than razor burn (itches really bad...doesn't look so hot having girls walkin around itchin themselves.) So, now I just don't let it grow back. First sight of hair there...time to shave.

woOt
Old 07-08-2002, 04:43 PM   #67
mt.biker

Quote:
Old 07-08-2002, 11:59 PM   #68
juvenile

Quote:

Anything else ya wanna tell us?
Old 07-09-2002, 07:29 AM   #69
toykilla

Theres nothing better than going down there for a girl and not getting a mouth full of hair.
Old 07-12-2002, 06:45 PM   #70
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

Anything else ya wanna tell us?

Depends on what you wanna know!

Old 07-12-2002, 08:43 PM   #71
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
Theres nothing better than going down there for a girl and not getting a mouth full of hair.

amen to that my brotha from another mother
Old 07-12-2002, 08:43 PM   #72
mt.biker

Quote:

Depends on what you wanna know!

i dont think theres anythign else we need to know d, that about covers everything thats important!
Old 07-28-2002, 12:00 AM   #73
Wren57

Ok thought Id keep all yall updated, that is, if yall care. Well I trimmed myself a lil bit, and WOW it itches!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first three days after I trimmed it short it itched to no end, even at work... that was uncomfy to say the least. Anyways, it is now the fifth day and I am very glad I trimmed it short (couldnt get the nerve to shave it all off). My GF caught on to what I was doing, so she shaved herself... completely!!!!! .... so yeah thanks for all the ideas guys, oooooo its so nice now!!! ... but yeah if you think of trimming yourself be warned- it itches like there is no end, but is a lot more ventalated and cooler in the summer!!!
Old 07-28-2002, 05:19 PM   #74
DsBlu01CivEX

ok this is gonna sound weird....but...it works i'm tellin ya....there is this stuff called Bikini Zone (wal-mart, target, k-mart all have it) and it's for chicks to put on after shavin their bikini areas....It keeps the irritation and itching down. So if the guys aren't too weirded out by using it, it does work.

Old 07-28-2002, 05:20 PM   #75
toykilla

Quote:
but yeah if you think of trimming yourself be warned- it itches like there is no end, but is a lot more ventalated and cooler in the summer!!!

only the first time.
Old 07-29-2002, 07:28 AM   #76
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Ok thought Id keep all yall updated, that is, if yall care. Well I trimmed myself a lil bit, and WOW it itches!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first three days after I trimmed it short it itched to no end, even at work... that was uncomfy to say the least. Anyways, it is now the fifth day and I am very glad I trimmed it short (couldnt get the nerve to shave it all off). My GF caught on to what I was doing, so she shaved herself... completely!!!!! .... so yeah thanks for all the ideas guys, oooooo its so nice now!!! ... but yeah if you think of trimming yourself be warned- it itches like there is no end, but is a lot more ventalated and cooler in the summer!!!

Cool deal man, Youll get used to it after a while then it wont bother you anymore if you keep doing it.
Old 08-02-2002, 12:39 PM   #77
quik

I just found this thread, and my $0.02.

1. Wait till your married (the night of), it's worth it.
2. Shaved is MUCH better (you and her).

I've been married for 5 years now, my wife and I both just started doing this and sex is much better (and frequent).

I've got one question for the ladies who don't. Why? You shave everything else on your body, why stop there?

Quik
Old 08-22-2002, 07:51 PM   #78
NooNz

same here...just found this out today...and shaving is good!...
good for me and good for her.....the worst is when stubbies start growin in....itches like a bIATCH!...

trust...when a guy & girl both shave...everything seems better! and i mean EVERYTHING!!!!!! (and more often..heh heh)