.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2002, 11:02 PM   #1
Wren57

Shaving

Ok... yeah this is gonna make some people wanna so just grab a trash can if necessary... what are yalls thoughts on shaving? I dont personally just because im too lazy... only problem is: my gf doesnt either , and I dont know how to bring it up without pissing her off or otherwise making her upset... it just seems like an akward topic... anyways any thoughts on how to bring it up or shaving in general are welcome...

If this is unacceptable for this board I apologize for any inconvinience to moderators and to the mental images of any readers of the above text. Thank you for your time.
Old 06-07-2002, 12:45 AM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

OMG Give her a razor for her b-day I don't have any real suggestions except to just tell her how you feel. But do something quick!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 07:34 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

The only thing I can suggest is to do it yourself, then maybe she will think about it to.

I trim all the hair on my body. Its so much nicer that way. One point I thought it was sick, but after I did it I was glad I did.
Old 06-07-2002, 10:36 AM   #4
Lovebuzz13

I'm shaved and that's how I like my men.

Body hair is nasty. :P
Old 06-07-2002, 10:42 AM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

tell her to use nads.

the only thing you can do is just say it to her. i don't see any other option

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 12:56 PM   #6
juvenile

Buy her a magazine called "Shaved"
LoL
well, I like the idea that you shave yourself and say somethign like (while making her touch the shaved spot, well, for arguments sake we'll say it's your face *shudders* and say) "like how this feels? smooth skin is really nice, maybe both of us should shave regularly now?"
Old 06-07-2002, 01:50 PM   #7
mt.biker

dude i really think it depends on the girl.

My ex used to shave her legs every 3-4days, but once she went longer, i just didn't get close to her! i think she got the idea, cause when she shaved again i got close.

If your talking about below the belt (i'm guessing so) theres really no easy way to say it. But heres one thing, if a girl really likes you and cares for you shes interested in pleasing you. Spin the problem into a way she can make things more enjoyable for both of you. Just dont make it sound like shes doing something wrong, they hate that.

example (guy saying this): "i've heard its more fun if your shaved"
"you know what really gets me going? the idea of a shaved *bleep*"
"how about we try something different!" at this point you shave her, then got at it. just make sure not to nick her otherwise your a dead man!

Side note: it really does make it more enjoyable for the girl if she's shaved, or try a brazilian wax! For the guys it doesn't make any difference just when your gf is giving you head she doesn't like getting a hair in her mouth. so basiclly you should shave if your girl wants you to otherwise its just wasted effort.

My guess is if you and your gf have good communication and are mature in your relationship (lets hope you are if your sleeping with her) then she most likely will just end up doing it.

Oh and if she does do it show her a really good time ( *wink wink* if you know what i mean)
Old 06-07-2002, 01:50 PM   #8
Violent Apathy

Moo.

ewww, not much worse than getting a mouthful of hair...

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 02:13 PM   #9
juvenile

yeah...there was this one movie I saw where a girl was giving...no wait...shit...ummm
yeah mouthful of hair sucks *to himself: "hope know one got that!"*
Old 06-07-2002, 04:16 PM   #10
Kyle
elyK

what does she not shave?...armpits?...legs?...pussy?...
all of the above?

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 05:09 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobbo
what does she not shave?...armpits?...legs?...pussy?...
all of the above?

well my guess is pussy!
Old 06-07-2002, 06:36 PM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
I'm shaved and that's how I like my men.

Body hair is nasty. :P

I 100% agree with Lauren on this one. Yah sure I get a lil lazy over the winter and won't shave for like 3 days...but I always feel gross if I don't. (It keeps ya a lil warm over the winter too ).

But dude, if you want your chick to shave...whatever body part it may be I'm not gonna assume anything....tell her you'll shave her. Be like yah I always wanted to try this....and tell her that you want to shave her legs or what not. Might get her turned on (again I don't know and am not gonna assume anything) and it'll give you a smoot surface to feel. But honestly, if you love the girl, whether she shaves or doesn't you should love her how she is no matter what.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 08:48 PM   #13
Wren57

Oh I do love her very much so and I wont stop loving her if she doesnt shave but it sure would be a lot nicer... and yes, I was talking about below the belt... and the mouthful of hair thing... well... not to be bragging or anything but I dont shave... and well to put it lightly it is near impossible to reach the hair unless she can deep-asophogas (sp?) like no other being

I will try your suggestions... I will just talk with her... I kinda dont like the idea of shaving her cause well... if I slipped *OUCH*... would hate for her to slip on me

Thanks again
Old 06-07-2002, 09:19 PM   #14
FeelMyRide

If you expect her to shave for you then you better shave for her.
That aint right you expect her to do it and shes gotta feel your fuzzies

Body hair is just nasty.. tho I like guy's leg hair
Old 06-07-2002, 09:38 PM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Oh I do love her very much so and I wont stop loving her if she doesnt shave but it sure would be a lot nicer... and yes, I was talking about below the belt... and the mouthful of hair thing... well... not to be bragging or anything but I dont shave... and well to put it lightly it is near impossible to reach the hair unless she can deep-asophogas (sp?) like no other being

I will try your suggestions... I will just talk with her... I kinda dont like the idea of shaving her cause well... if I slipped *OUCH*... would hate for her to slip on me

Thanks again

must be seeing a girl whos like 4'7 then LMAO
Old 06-07-2002, 09:41 PM   #16
Wren57

What? 4'7"... Im missing the connection to that... anyways she is going out of town tomorrow to the beach with her family for a week... hopefully she will come back shaved as it is hot as hell down there... anyways no she is 5'5" and I am about 5'10"... please explain this connection... Im lost
Old 06-07-2002, 09:43 PM   #17
mt.biker

small girls have small mouths, henc the lack of a problem you have

LMAO
Old 06-07-2002, 09:46 PM   #18
Wren57

Ah yeah I see... you were alluding to the fact that you believe I have a small penis ... heh no shes 5'5"... only weighs 115lbs tho... and thats with C cups
Old 06-07-2002, 09:49 PM   #19
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
small girls have small mouths, henc the lack of a problem you have

LMAO

huh???? must be a Canadian thing
Old 06-07-2002, 09:51 PM   #20
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide

huh???? must be a Canadian thing

the stupidty must be an american thing! jfwy

sounds about right, i'm guessing shes heavy up top, boobs and all with slender legs.
Old 06-07-2002, 09:52 PM   #21
Wren57

Yeah... shes got one of the nicest bodies Ive *ever* seen... and thats not being too biased either... I will try to find some pics and throw them up here after she gets back from the beach
Old 06-07-2002, 09:56 PM   #22
mt.biker

oh hers another thought that just crossed my mind

before you say anything (i dunno how things are between you two) but just think real hard on the things you've asked of her in the last few weeks maybe even last month.

She might just end up seeing it as another demand of yours....

hope you read this in time.... it just hit me!
Old 06-07-2002, 10:01 PM   #23
Wren57

Hehe yeah thats one of my concerns... believe or not she is much more sexually demanding of me than I am of her... weve been going out for almost 9 months now (no baby jokes, please), and every step of the way I have let her initiate the activity... I would hate to seem like a pushy guy... thats why Im so hesitant to say anything to her about this... oh well maybe she owes it to me...
Old 06-07-2002, 10:08 PM   #24
mt.biker

Quote:
Hehe yeah thats one of my concerns... believe or not she is much more sexually demanding of me than I am of her... weve been going out for almost 9 months now (no baby jokes, please), and every step of the way I have let her initiate the activity... I would hate to seem like a pushy guy... thats why Im so hesitant to say anything to her about this... oh well maybe she owes it to me...

well if your a 100% right about the situtation then there should be no problem. just one thing i've learned that us guys tend to over look things that some girls consider important.

btw have you been sleeping with her since the beginning?
Old 06-07-2002, 10:10 PM   #25
Wren57

Oh no Im not sleeping with her at all... hehe... we talked about that a lot and I actually came to the decision to wait until I married her (or whoever) due to religous reasons... we did everything up unto that point the first time about a month and a half ago... Like I said earlier in the post, I wasnt pushy at all, just let things take their time so it felt right
Old 06-07-2002, 10:17 PM   #26
mt.biker

Quote:
Oh no Im not sleeping with her at all... hehe... we talked about that a lot and I actually came to the decision to wait until I married her (or whoever) due to religous reasons... we did everything up unto that point the first time about a month and a half ago... Like I said earlier in the post, I wasnt pushy at all, just let things take their time so it felt right

thats great dude! totally suport taking it slowly.... i lost out on that part, waiting till married part... but trust me you can wait. now i wish i had, it makes things so much simpler, no need to worry if you got her knocked up the other night...
Old 06-07-2002, 11:16 PM   #27
juvenile

yeah the marriage part is great to hear.
too many people are loosing their viriginty all because of movies making them think it should be that way
Old 06-08-2002, 12:49 AM   #28
FeelMyRide

Since you guys brought the topic up.. I'm just curious about something. When you say wait til marriage, what exactly are you waiting for? The wedding night? Til you propose and she says "yes"?
Old 06-08-2002, 07:17 AM   #29
mt.biker

Quote:
Since you guys brought the topic up.. I'm just curious about something. When you say wait til marriage, what exactly are you waiting for? The wedding night? Til you propose and she says "yes"?

well if i say married then it would have to be the weddingnight.
why julie what were you thinking?
Old 06-08-2002, 07:18 AM   #30
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
yeah the marriage part is great to hear.
too many people are loosing their viriginty all because of movies making them think it should be that way

amen to that my brotha from another motha
Old 06-08-2002, 08:56 AM   #31
FeelMyRide

Quote:

why julie what were you thinking?

Just wanted to know the guys POV's on it
Old 06-08-2002, 04:44 PM   #32
mt.biker

Quote:

Just wanted to know the guys POV's on it

whats your POV?
Old 06-08-2002, 10:42 PM   #33
FeelMyRide

Quote:

whats your POV?

Well I am not one to say its gotta be when I am married.. but if it was I think being engaged and living together is ok. In a situation like that it is bound to just happen
Old 06-09-2002, 05:37 AM   #34
Grip72

The more hair the better! just kidding..i gotta go puke now.
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 07:45 AM   #35
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
The more hair the better! just kidding..i gotta go puke now.

Old 06-09-2002, 12:31 PM   #36
Wren57

Ok thats nasty... yeah my POV on it is wait until wedding night...

and yes I know the old saying that "you never buy a car without test driving it"... but you also never drive the car at 100mph+ during the test drive either

Just something to think about... I really think waiting until marriage can make the experience even greater than just doing it at a normal everyday time... my GF and I have been in my room plenty of times when my parents were outta town, so its not like theres a lack of oppurtunity, its just the thought of being able to be at least partially pure for my wife makes me happy... I sure would hate it she slept around before marrying me...
Old 06-09-2002, 12:47 PM   #37
mt.biker

Quote:
Ok thats nasty... yeah my POV on it is wait until wedding night...

and yes I know the old saying that "you never buy a car without test driving it"... but you also never drive the car at 100mph+ during the test drive either

Just something to think about... I really think waiting until marriage can make the experience even greater than just doing it at a normal everyday time... my GF and I have been in my room plenty of times when my parents were outta town, so its not like theres a lack of oppurtunity, its just the thought of being able to be at least partially pure for my wife makes me happy... I sure would hate it she slept around before marrying me...

well those are my thoughts now, wish i had thought of my earlier. i'm tainted now! For me theres no more sex till i'm married, and thats the wedding night or afternoon, the sooner the better
Old 06-09-2002, 12:48 PM   #38
mt.biker

Quote:

In a situation like that it is bound to just happen

LMAO, ya woops hunny. Dam it was bound to happen with you living with me LMAO
Old 06-09-2002, 04:25 PM   #39
juvenile

*scratches head* FMR, you live with biker?
Old 06-09-2002, 04:38 PM   #40
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
*scratches head* FMR, you live with biker?

no dimitry she doesn't, i should have clearified this.

according to julie this is the kinda thing that happens when two people live together. acidental sex!