.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2002, 06:49 PM   #81
DsBlu01CivEX

Erin I can't believe you were the one to mention water parks. And if you did have an issue with them seeing you in your bikini/one piece what have you then all you'd have to do is wear a t-shirt over top and just say you didn't want to get burnt . Oh and the fix for the wedgie thing....and NO Rob thong isn't gonna be my answer....only ride on the slides that you go down in an inner-tube raft thing. That's what I do

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 08:51 PM   #82
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
NO Rob thong isn't gonna be my answer

dang!
Old 06-07-2002, 09:46 PM   #83
juvenile

Quote:
and NO Rob thong isn't gonna be my answer....

you mean you dont' run around half nekked trying to please other men?
Old 06-07-2002, 09:53 PM   #84
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

you mean you dont' run around half nekked trying to please other men?

juv shes only gonna do that for one man who she has yet to find.

(figured i better say somethign as your not around much d)
Old 06-07-2002, 11:11 PM   #85
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

juv shes only gonna do that for one man who she has yet to find.

(figured i better say somethign as your not around much d)

I realize that, I was just playing. Obviously, some of us dont' get JOKES around here. And I'm not going to name names *points to biker*
Old 06-08-2002, 07:15 AM   #86
mt.biker

Quote:

I realize that, I was just playing. Obviously, some of us dont' get JOKES around here. And I'm not going to name names *points to biker*

LMAO, i didn't end up posting what i was thinking... dang my mind must be acting up *hits head*
Old 06-09-2002, 09:34 AM   #87
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Erin I can't believe you were the one to mention water parks. And if you did have an issue with them seeing you in your bikini/one piece what have you then all you'd have to do is wear a t-shirt over top and just say you didn't want to get burnt . Oh and the fix for the wedgie thing....and NO Rob thong isn't gonna be my answer....only ride on the slides that you go down in an inner-tube raft thing. That's what I do

Why can't you believe I mentioned water parks?...you know I like going to them. Dir! And I wasn't referring to me about the whole bathing suit thing, I was just making a comment in general.
Old 06-09-2002, 01:20 PM   #88
LadyCivic

Believe it or not, I was actually picked up by a guy who said, 'so, I'm washing my car tonight, would you like to come and help me?' and it actually worked. We detailed his car for about two hours, and it was really cool because we really got to know eachother. Seriously, try anything where you can get to know eachother, even go carting is fun!! Anything original would sweep me off my feet!!
Old 06-09-2002, 01:47 PM   #89
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyCivic
Believe it or not, I was actually picked up by a guy who said, 'so, I'm washing my car tonight, would you like to come and help me?' and it actually worked. We detailed his car for about two hours, and it was really cool because we really got to know eachother. Seriously, try anything where you can get to know eachother, even go carting is fun!! Anything original would sweep me off my feet!!
i'm gonna remember that one thanks for the tip

oh and welcome.. nice to see another canadian around here
Old 06-09-2002, 07:00 PM   #90
90civiclxryder

i would say miniture golf and ice cream is good, bowling is good, next date im gonna take the girl the the vanderbilt mansion to walk around. i always dream of a first date where i get in the car with the girl and we go street racing, or to a car show
Old 06-09-2002, 07:15 PM   #91
mt.biker

ive noticed if i race with a girl in the car she gets scared! this doesn't help me one bit :(
Old 06-10-2002, 12:05 PM   #92
LadyCivic

Hey, if I went on a date, and the guy picked me up in a really sweet car and we went street racing, I would marry him tomorrow.
Old 06-10-2002, 12:31 PM   #93
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Hey, if I went on a date, and the guy picked me up in a really sweet car and we went street racing, I would marry him tomorrow.

and i wouyld marry the first girl that won't complain about me using the handbrake for enhanced cornering ability

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 12:41 PM   #94
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:

I can't say that I'd marry him tomorrow...but I sure would hope and ask for a second (and more) date.

Old 06-10-2002, 09:20 PM   #95
90civiclxryder

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

and i wouyld marry the first girl that won't complain about me using the handbrake for enhanced cornering ability

what about a girl who wouldnt complain if you went drifting, that would be definite marriage material.
Old 06-10-2002, 10:15 PM   #96
civic_north

I would ask a girl to marry me if we went racing and that turned her crank (no pun intended). If she went racing with me then she just might leave me alone when I want to watch football on Sundays. HAHA. If she can cook that's all I need.

Civic_North.
PS. Is there that many imports in Sk.
Old 06-10-2002, 10:40 PM   #97
LadyCivic

Oh theres a few nice imports here, but unfortunatly living in the middle od redneck saskatchewan, there is alot of poorly done imports as well. Needless to say, there are alot of very well done cars, like my boyfriend who has a turbo charged MX-6, there's a few turbo Honda's around, a CRX in particular, and the dude from this site, Dereks Civic is from the same city as I am. Ah, we have a crappy track to test your quarter mile but it's gravel road to get to it, you know, it does the trick but it ain't nothin special. Oh yes I would add that I can cook, and yes I don't care if wanna watch foot ball, and yes of course I love it when boys race!! (kinda sucks sitting shot in quarter mile time with a 4 banger though)
Old 06-11-2002, 07:47 PM   #98
LadyCivic

Drifting f***ing rules!! (If you stay in control) Hey, it could be a good thing losing control too, as by BF hit a curb and broke something (can't remember what) and while the car was broken he decided it was the opportune time to turbo charge it.... while he had it apart in the garage anyway. Yes I love it when guys drive nice.... how about I call it marriage material when a guy knows how to drive....
Old 06-11-2002, 08:00 PM   #99
90civiclxryder

yea driftin is the best, im looking around for a 240sx now, and if i get one i wanna do a silvia front end and a sr20 motor
Old 06-12-2002, 10:09 PM   #100
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:

That's an awesome idea....I wonder if that works in reverse!
Old 06-12-2002, 10:38 PM   #101
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99

*moves his head up and down like a dog* yeah...oh yeah it works *sticks tounge out like a dog*
Old 06-12-2002, 11:16 PM   #102
mt.biker

Quote:

hell yes! if a girl asked me this... she would be something specail, wouldn't let her get away thats for sure.

btw when i find a girl that doesn't mind my racing, ill know shes the one! the girls i've taken for a spin think that its dangerous and that their lives are at risk. The way i look at its, think i'm gonna knowingly damage my car ha, so their safe and so am i.
Old 06-13-2002, 11:40 AM   #103
LadyCivic

Ok heres the deal, I would totally dig a guy if he drove a really nice import, did all his work on it himself, and then for fun we went street racing and totally stomped on some gay ass sunfire or mustang, and then after we do that, he could take me out for ice cream. Total husband material. Any girl who can't appreciate a nice ride and recognize that all domestic cars are for Grandma's who don't know any better, (even thought my Grandma dives a Civic) isn't worth calling for a second date, that is if you wasted your time on a first!! Trust me, there ARE girls out there who know better, and better yet, there are girls I'm sure with sweet cars that would like to take YOU street racing..... And yes I've asked my boyfriend to come and wash my car with me for something to do, I think i enjoy it more than he does, we spent four days straight working on my car together.
Old 06-13-2002, 06:44 PM   #104
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:

We're gonna have to try this out some time!! I think I could grow enough balls to do it.

Old 06-13-2002, 08:30 PM   #105
mt.biker

Quote:

We're gonna have to try this out some time!! I think I could grow enough balls to do it.

Old 06-13-2002, 08:40 PM   #106
juvenile

Ggg..ggrrow....bbbaalllss...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
*biker, pack your bags, we're runnin for da hills*
Old 06-13-2002, 08:44 PM   #107
mt.biker

Quote:
Ggg..ggrrow....bbbaalllss...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
*biker, pack your bags, we're runnin for da hills*

i'm packed already, got some money, mags (long drive ya know) pair of boxers and a shirt (got food stains on the one i'm wearing)

*car starts, vroom vroom, and the sound of screaming tires*

I'll be at your place in 5!
Old 06-14-2002, 07:32 AM   #108
mt.biker

just out of interest on my part do you girls think less of a guy who takes you out for coffee just to get to know you better?

cause honestly thats how most of my relationships started off, i just wanted to talk with her for a bit to get to know more about her before i put down the money for a night.

so i hope i'm not way off base here, but (back on topic) its nothing fancy but does let the two of you talk a bit.
Old 06-14-2002, 05:43 PM   #109
DsBlu01CivEX

Talking is good....I really wouldnt like it if a guy took me for coffee...well cuz I don't like coffee. but if he took me to dairy queen or somewhere like that then I'd be all about that. Hmm...a guy that would ask me to help him clean his car and buy me ice cream. *hopes he's tall!!*

Old 06-14-2002, 09:26 PM   #110
juvenile

Quote:
*hopes he's tall!!*

Why, so you don't have to bend down when.....
Old 06-14-2002, 11:01 PM   #111
LadyCivic

yes, I totally agree on the helping him clean his car, and the ice cream part. I mean is there a girl out there who doesn't like ice cream???? Yes I agree, coffee sucks, it's for old poeple to go on a date..... Anyway, I think all us girls here on this thread agree, he's gotta have a car that's equal to ours or better, and he's gotta be tall, and then we'll provide the balls if you don't have any and we'll take YOU street racing!! Ha ha, I hope you know where the 'holy shit' handle is!! ( or we'll just ask you to come help US wash our car....)
Old 06-15-2002, 07:58 AM   #112
mt.biker

Quote:
yes, I totally agree on the helping him clean his car, and the ice cream part. I mean is there a girl out there who doesn't like ice cream???? Yes I agree, coffee sucks, it's for old poeple to go on a date..... Anyway, I think all us girls here on this thread agree, he's gotta have a car that's equal to ours or better, and he's gotta be tall, and then we'll provide the balls if you don't have any and we'll take YOU street racing!! Ha ha, I hope you know where the 'holy shit' handle is!! ( or we'll just ask you to come help US wash our car....)
i need to meet girls like you

i'm tall, a nice guy and i have a nice car. grrr but the girls i seem to bump into..... im not gonna get started on this again!
Old 06-16-2002, 02:30 PM   #113
civic_north

LadyCivic,

If you have any friends that think like you.......send them to the T.O way for us........

mt.biker I hear ya on the getting started thing
Old 06-16-2002, 04:12 PM   #114
DsBlu01CivEX

yah well the guys I bump into aren't much better. One of the last guys I met back in May was cool. He told me he was 19 (and I'm ok with the whole bein a lil younger thing)...then like not even a week later he tells me that he lied about something to me. And he was like I'm not as old as I said I was. He was like take about a yr off that. Meaning he was 17 at the time. Now I don't give the guy the time of day...not cuz he's that much younger than me...but because he lied to me. And he did look older. Guys always do. I thought a guy was like 23 once and he ended up bein 33. goodness!!

Old 06-16-2002, 08:30 PM   #115
LadyCivic

Awwww, don't worry, my boyfriend tells me everday how lucky he is because he knows that the female species is a rare thing to find in a cool person. I'm surprised the female market isn't a little nicer there in T.O? Hey I'm from a crappy city and I don't think sunfires and cavaliers are cool. There's gotta be something out there for you.....
Old 06-16-2002, 08:41 PM   #116
LadyCivic

Ok I tried to post a picture of me as well so you could see that I'm not 400lbs, but it didn't work..... so me try again....and yes this is what I really look like......
Old 06-16-2002, 08:51 PM   #117
mt.biker

Quote:
Ok I tried to post a picture of me as well so you could see that I'm not 400lbs, but it didn't work..... so me try again....and yes this is what I really look like......
you a model?
Old 06-16-2002, 09:03 PM   #118
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Sure a guy with a nice car is a definite bonus, but I'm not gonna diss the guy because his ride isn't up to par. And Rob, about the whole coffee thing....I think that's a good idea because it allows you to get to know eachother. I'm not a coffee girl, so like Denise mentioned, Dairy Queen is a good choice for me! yummy!
Old 06-16-2002, 10:02 PM   #119
mt.biker

Quote:
Sure a guy with a nice car is a definite bonus, but I'm not gonna diss the guy because his ride isn't up to par. And Rob, about the whole coffee thing....I think that's a good idea because it allows you to get to know eachother. I'm not a coffee girl, so like Denise mentioned, Dairy Queen is a good choice for me! yummy!

alright so nore more star bucks i'll start takin em girls to DQ for a little treat
Old 06-16-2002, 10:09 PM   #120
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

you a model?

I must agree with brotha.bika here.
You look good. And a good personality too hehe