.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2002, 02:04 PM   #41
civic_north

I really never knew her that long. I went to go see her play hockey and she didn't know I was there...but told her that she shouldn't have taken that penalty...just so that she would know that I went. I thought that that was considerate (or was that stalking HAHA) It was an out of the blue break off. Not breakup, break off. Everything seemed to be going OK, then boom,she told me I really don't need this in my life.......and gone. OH well back on the horse. Maybe this isn't a typical case...and i would never let this hinder the next one. Well that my exprience
Old 04-26-2002, 02:07 PM   #42
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

Bro I’m starting to realize how nice it is to be single. It’s only been a month for me but, I’m loving every minute. NO late night calls, no more bitching about this and that.

To anyone thinking about a relationship I would ask you if you like things the way they are, I mean how you have freedom, time to yourself etc. IF you like these things a relationship with a girl should be the last thing on your mind.

You've got that right! I LOVE being single! I'm young, I have the rest of my life to be with someone. I'm just having fun now!
Old 04-26-2002, 02:24 PM   #43
DsBlu01CivEX

sometimes you need that lovin feelin though!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 12:25 AM   #44
bootstrap

its all about finding the right girl. If you don't want to spend time with her, then you ****ed up somewhere along the line and need to find another one. OH yeah i stole her the biggest george forman grill i could find, i gave it to her today.
Old 04-27-2002, 10:12 AM   #45
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap
OH yeah i stole her the biggest george forman grill i could find, i gave it to her today.

You actually stole the grill? Did she like the actual present?
Old 04-28-2002, 06:06 PM   #46
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

although there is this cutie at school i've seen... so who knows we'll see how things go.

You'll have to keep us updated

Old 04-29-2002, 09:49 AM   #47
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Go for it! Just promise you won't use any cheesy pickup lines!
Old 04-29-2002, 03:18 PM   #48
juvenile

biker: "Nice shoes, wanna ****?"
Girl: SLAP!!!
biker: "Does that mean yes?"
Old 04-30-2002, 02:25 AM   #49
black95gs-t

LMAO!!!!! thats a pretty good one. how about,
YOU: are you tired?
HER: no why?
YOU: cuz you've been running through my mind all day.
HER: get tha hell away from me!!!!

or maybe

YOU: i'm sorry but i just had to come over here and tell you that you are the most beautiful person i have ever seen.
HER: right. has that one ever worked for you?
YOU: well you are the only person i have ever told that to.
HER: really? yeah ok. go sit up in this room upstairs and wait for me.
YOU: well its been 4 days. hopefully shes still coming.

or even

YOU: hey. hows about you come over here and sit on my lap and we can discuss whatever happens to pop up?
HER: i'm 12.
YOU: damn

or possibly

YOU: what time is it?
HER: 9:30
YOU: you know thats a very pretty dress.
HER: why thank you. and no it will not end up on your floor tomorrow morning.
YOU: but, but i wasn't...........
HER: sure. just go away.
YOU: but i promise....... i wasn't going.........
HER: thats what they all say. bye.

or my favorite

YOU: did it hurt?
HER: did what hurt?
YOU: when you fell from heaven?
HER: oh so i'm not good enough for heaven?
YOU: no, wait. thats not......
HER: are you tryin to tell me that i'm not good enough for you?
YOU: uh. wait a mintue. thats not........
HER: hey mark! THIS LITTLE GUY OVER HERE IS CALLIN ME FAT!!!
YOU: hey, wait, i didn't.........
MARK: are you callin my gf fat?
YOU: no thats not.......
MARK: are you callin my gf a liar?
YOU: ok i'm just gonna leave now.
MARK: HEY GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE JERK!!!!!!!
YOU: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
i like these personally
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 09:54 AM   #50
civic_north

black95gs-t, One of the best i've heard in a long time. We were in Niagara Falls Canada, just came back from a bar in Buffalo. I buddy of mine needed something to eat, so we went to the alnight BK on Clifton Hill (incase anyone's been there, juvenile might know). Anyways

Him: What time do you get off??
The chick at the counter: 7:30
Him: Do you want to get off at 8:00 too.
Old 04-30-2002, 12:28 PM   #51
black95gs-t

thats a good one. i've never heard that one before. but here's one that i actually used. i didn't use any of the other ones i put on here. those were my friends. ok so i was at chilie's. the waitress comes up and here's how it went.
HER: how are you?
ME: i'm fine.
HER: can i take your order?
ME: can i have anything on the menu?
HER: yes of course.
ME: your sure?
HER: yes.
ME: (at this point i threw the menu on the ground) can you step on that for me?
HER: ok.
ME: i'll take you.
HER: what?
HER: i don't get it.
ME: oh never mind. i'll have a burger.
(after she left)ME: dumb blondes.

i swear the only reason i even tried it is cuz i was out with like 10 people. normally i am way to scared of women to even attempt anything like that.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

Old 04-30-2002, 12:47 PM   #52
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

You guys are too funny!
Old 04-30-2002, 12:52 PM   #53
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Whatever you do, never tell a girl you're desperate! I had some weird guy bother me all night at a dance club I was at and then finally my friend (DsBlu01CivEX) told him I didn't want to talk to him and to leave me alone and he pulled out of his pocket a bunch of little pieces of paper with his # on it and gave me one and said, "Here, I'm a little desperate." Come on now!!
Old 04-30-2002, 02:40 PM   #54
black95gs-t

dang. even I wouldn't do THAT!!!!!! and that says something. i think he was a little more that a LITTLE desperate.
J

Old 04-30-2002, 03:47 PM   #55
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

now that's real desperate. he should have used business cards. i have friend who used to hand out business cards to girls. i see him married in the next year or so.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 05:56 PM   #56
bootstrap

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

You actually stole the grill? Did she like the actual present?

I did pay for a grill, but then i took one that was twice the size of the one i bought out of the store.... anyway it was too big, she returned it, so she got a smaller grill plus 100 dollars to spend, its all gravy baby
Old 04-30-2002, 07:32 PM   #57
civic_north

That's got to be the worst freek'n thing I've ever heard.....
Sometimes we go out (us single guys....the guys that are dating are too scared to do this) and play games at night clubs. We will bet $20 that I can't buy that (my friends pic) girl a drink or her number. Just makes it for a good night... We play alot of different games. My one buddy and I would bring a $100 bill to the bar. I would go up to a girl and say "My buddy bet me $100 I couldn't buy you a drink" They usually say OK. My buddy sees that and walks over and hands me the $100 then it's his turn....... Who ever brought the $100 obviously leaves with it........This always works... I walked out with 4 numbers that night and my buddy with 6

Try it if your shy....
Old 05-01-2002, 08:03 PM   #58
Incubus

I think the only "real" first date I ever had was a cool one.
I was gonna go to a car show that day, and I told her I'd pick her up that night after the car show for dinner, walking around Downtown Disney because she had never been the the ESPN Zone. Well, she said she liked cars and so I took her to the car show and it was pretty cool. Never really got too far with her though because of my stupidity.
Being single can be cool.......I'm usually single, sometimes have a girlfriend once every few years......but I like my freedom and I'm not ready to get totally serious until I'm done with college, plus girls cost money and I wouldn't be able to spend money on my car and my computer!
Old 05-01-2002, 08:35 PM   #59
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t

YOU: hey. hows about you come over here and sit on my lap and we can discuss whatever happens to pop up?
HER: i'm 12.
YOU: damn
or my favorite

YOU: did it hurt?
HER: did what hurt?
YOU: when you fell from heaven?
HER: oh so i'm not good enough for heaven?
YOU: no, wait. thats not......
HER: are you tryin to tell me that i'm not good enough for you?
YOU: uh. wait a mintue. thats not........
HER: hey mark! THIS LITTLE GUY OVER HERE IS CALLIN ME FAT!!!
YOU: hey, wait, i didn't.........
MARK: are you callin my gf fat?
YOU: no thats not.......
MARK: are you callin my gf a liar?
YOU: ok i'm just gonna leave now.
MARK: HEY GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE JERK!!!!!!!
YOU: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
i like these personally
J

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shit man...and the get off at 8 is also good...really good! did it really work? what happened?
Old 05-02-2002, 04:37 PM   #60
civic_north

Hey Juvenile, nah it didn't but it was funny like shit....I couldn't stop laughing for about 10min.....The $100 bill trick really works... We tried it at Joker....and Plastique..Juvenile you should know these places....I'm telling yah, it really works
Old 05-02-2002, 05:07 PM   #61
juvenile

I live in T.O so I never really heard of them even though I visited Nigra Falls quite a few times before!
And I might just try it out.
Old 05-02-2002, 09:34 PM   #62
Incubus

Wow I gotta try that $100 bet. Your bound to get numbers or at least a smile.
Old 05-09-2002, 11:11 PM   #63
civic_north

Hey Incubus. This is great, especially if your shy. Works like a charm. If you use let me know.......

civic_north
Old 05-10-2002, 06:47 PM   #64
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Whatever you do, never tell a girl you're desperate! I had some weird guy bother me all night at a dance club I was at and then finally my friend (DsBlu01CivEX) told him I didn't want to talk to him and to leave me alone and he pulled out of his pocket a bunch of little pieces of paper with his # on it and gave me one and said, "Here, I'm a little desperate." Come on now!!

Ok I have to correct Erin. I didn't kindly tell him to leave her alone. I was quite blunt and b**chy about it. I was sick of hearing her complain about him, i was sick of lookin at his skinny weird sorry a$$ hangin around her like a lost puppy dog. He picks the prettiest one in the group to tell her that he's desperate. pathetic! No one was having a good time that night until after I told him to basicallly "f**k off". I felt bad for doing it cuz there were other guys around probably thinking "Damn what a huge b**ch, i'm not gonna talk to her" but it was the only way the guy got the hint. He would have kept buggin her/us all night if he could have.

Oh and If a guy walked up to me and said that his friend bet him $100 to buy me a drink....hell yah I'd accept it. I hate payin for my drinks all the time at the bar. Even though I know the "trick" now I'll still accept the free drink!

Oh and I can't believe that waitress was so dense. You should have smacked her or requested a waitress with a sense of humor or something.

Old 05-11-2002, 10:45 AM   #65
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Get this....I was at the mall one time, and I was sitting in the food court either eating or waiting for a friend to get their food. All of sudden this guy comes up to me and asks if he can get my #. I lie and tell him that I'm already seeing someone or something like that. So, he goes back over to his friend and then comes back over to me again and asks if I can just give him a fake # so he won't look dumb in front of his friend. But I did go along with it and gave him a fake #.
Old 05-11-2002, 10:55 AM   #66
DsBlu01CivEX

Where was I when that happened? were you hangin out with your other best friend D that day?

Old 05-12-2002, 10:04 PM   #67
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

You know I don't even remember who I was with. It was a while ago, so maybe Alison. I'm not sure.
Old 05-13-2002, 11:39 AM   #68
4jacks

Damn where have I been this has turned into a hell of a thread.
LONG but some funny stuff on here... Let me see if I can think of any cheesy pick up lines that I've used.
Lets see... I knew my wife from work, and we just agreed to go out
The gurl before her stalked me...
the gurl from the SGA stalked me... I think she still does
The walmart gurl just kinda dug my car.
Ok Ok OK ... I kinda got one... I was at this party.. and my freind bugs me to go and pick up this chick he was trying to hook up with, So i finially agreed and we get their and she's really cute, we get intro'ed and he's talking all this stuff ... i'm just driving didn't say to much at all.. didn't know anything about her, she didn't know anything about me... we we get to the party , Shes standing next to me, I'm sitting on a kitchen chair, talking to a freind of mine thats a gurl ... My freind asks if that's my girlfreind... I kinda didn't even reliaze she was thier... but I look up and she's looking at me ... and I just put my arm around her waste and say... Yeah this is my gurlfriend Angie... and pulled her into my Lap.... It was really cool... she played along and we made up a story about how we met. We hooked up.
I think that was the only gurl I dated for a bit that I didn't know in some fashion. Not much of a pick up line ... sorry .

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 09:48 PM   #69
civic_north

Talking about giving out fake numbers.....in Toronto you can call a number to see what time the next bus is.... I know a girl that memorized the number of the Young St. Bus number and gave that out....Imagine calling and hearing the "The next bus will be there in 5 minutes.....

What a hoot
Old 05-13-2002, 11:15 PM   #70
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by civic_north
Talking about giving out fake numbers.....in Toronto you can call a number to see what time the next bus is.... I know a girl that memorized the number of the Young St. Bus number and gave that out....Imagine calling and hearing the "The next bus will be there in 5 minutes.....

What a hoot

LOL... you can just tell your freinds..

"maybe she's a bus driver."

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 02:11 PM   #71
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks
Damn where have I been this has turned into a hell of a thread.
LONG but some funny stuff on here...

Tell me about it! hehe I did however read some good suggestions for a first date, but the thread has definitely turned into something else. It's all good though, I'm getting a good laugh!
Old 05-29-2002, 06:44 PM   #72
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

sorry im late.... ive tried the beach thing, it wasnt an official date, but we definitaly talked alot and i'd recommend it, that relationships first real date we went to eat at my friends sub shop, it wasnt the smartest idea dn i only had enough to pay for me, i felt bad, maybe thats why it only lasted about a month..... damn... got me thinking

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2002, 06:27 PM   #73
alwaysbed

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
thats a good one. i've never heard that one before. but here's one that i actually used. i didn't use any of the other ones i put on here. those were my friends. ok so i was at chilie's. the waitress comes up and here's how it went.
HER: how are you?
ME: i'm fine.
HER: can i take your order?
ME: can i have anything on the menu?
HER: yes of course.
ME: your sure?
HER: yes.
ME: (at this point i threw the menu on the ground) can you step on that for me?
HER: ok.
HER: what?
HER: i don't get it.
ME: oh never mind. i'll have a burger.
(after she left)ME: dumb blondes.

J
who da man? you da man
Old 05-31-2002, 12:08 PM   #74
black95gs-t

i think that waitress had a long night that night.
J

Old 05-31-2002, 05:26 PM   #75
DsBlu01CivEX

I thought of another good first date while I was riding my mtn bike today. Unfortunately I don't know that every city/town/place what have you has one of these types of places. Ours is called City Island. and there is batting cages and trails to walk on and there is a baseball team that plays there. It's just chill and fun. I also thought of those sporting places where you can go driving (like golfing not cars) and go karts and stuff like that.

Old 05-31-2002, 11:06 PM   #76
theonlypunk

After reading all this i got some good laughs and a lot of good ideas.
DsBlu01CivEX i wish we had that kind of around here. It seems like the old movie style kind of place to have a date; like those 50's movies. I'd love to take a girl to one of those.
Old 06-06-2002, 11:23 AM   #77
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Water Parks! I think water parks would be a cool place to go for a first date. I love water parks, and as long as you're not all weird about being in a bathing suit in front of this person for the first time, then you should have fun! Just be careful on some of those slides....they can give you one heck of a wedgie!
Old 06-06-2002, 03:13 PM   #78
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Water Parks! I think water parks would be a cool place to go for a first date. I love water parks, and as long as you're not all weird about being in a bathing suit in front of this person for the first time, then you should have fun! Just be careful on some of those slides....they can give you one heck of a wedgie!

just skip the wedgie and go right to a thong its easier that way lmao
Old 06-06-2002, 07:09 PM   #79
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by theonlypunk
After reading all this i got some good laughs and a lot of good ideas.
DsBlu01CivEX i wish we had that kind of around here. It seems like the old movie style kind of place to have a date; like those 50's movies. I'd love to take a girl to one of those.

Hey dude. I know exactly what you mean. Every single chic here loves that stuff. I just pimp em all doing those activities
Old 06-06-2002, 10:09 PM   #80
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

Hey dude. I know exactly what you mean. Every single chic here loves that stuff. I just pimp em all doing those activities