.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2004, 11:50 AM   #81
ShagginJet

I don't think biker meant it in that way BlackW. He's making a comment on what he's observed and by what he thinks, you're right that he doesn't know you and because of that you shouldn't take it to personally. It was harsh but that's his way i guess.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #82
Kool-Aid

But what I was saying before, if you ain't got nuthin nice to say, whether it be in person or the internet, then don't say it...people have feelings...
Old 05-07-2004, 12:32 PM   #83
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
a girl without self respect is just a wet hole..

I said self respect, not self esteem. Please read carefully before you go getting yoru panties in a knot.

As for being not stepping on anyones toes, frankly life is to short to all that bs. I say whats on my mind, and expect others to do the same. If you dont, thats fine, but dont expect me to be anyone but myself.

As for my comment, it wasnt directed at anyone and its what we call a comment/observation... not a personal attack.
Old 05-07-2004, 12:32 PM   #84
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
I don't think biker meant it in that way BlackW. He's making a comment on what he's observed and by what he thinks, you're right that he doesn't know you and because of that you shouldn't take it to personally. It was harsh but that's his way i guess.

Sorry, but I think he did mean it that way. He made a generalized comment on what he's observed and thinks but directed that towards me. If he wants to think that way, that's fine but don't lump me in in the process. I generally don't care what anyone else thinks of me or what I do, I'm the one who has to live with and by my decisions, not him. I said I have morals, yes, low self esteem, yes, very little to no self respect, yes and that's partly to do with the decisions that I have done in the past that I have regretted doing. Some physical, some mental but that's all I'm going to say about that. Many things can be said about many people as a general rule but don't think for even a minute that EVERYONE applies.
Old 05-07-2004, 12:38 PM   #85
biker's back

Black, I dont pretend to know you or for that matter judge you. After watching a few girls with no respect, esteem or values get passed around amoungst a group of people I make this comment.

Guys view girls like i described above as nothing more then a good F!ck aka wet hole
Old 05-07-2004, 01:03 PM   #86
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
Black, I dont pretend to know you or for that matter judge you. After watching a few girls with no respect, esteem or values get passed around amoungst a group of people I make this comment.

Guys view girls like i described above as nothing more then a good F!ck aka wet hole

Yeah, we call them Door Knobs around here 'cause everyone gets their turn....

You're more than entitled to your opinions but when it's generalized, don't lump everyone into it. I love a good fuck just as much as anyone but that alone in by itself does not make me a whore/wet hole.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:31 PM   #87
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
Yeah, we call them Door Knobs around here 'cause everyone gets their turn....

You're more than entitled to your opinions but when it's generalized, don't lump everyone into it. I love a good fuck just as much as anyone but that alone in by itself does not make me a whore/wet hole.

Next time you read something I write, please read it a second time before you're emotions take over. If it has your name or reference to you I will make it very clear, otherwise its not directed towards you and the phsyco bable is pure over kill.

Cheers though, no one used the word whore but you....
Old 05-07-2004, 01:36 PM   #88
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
i think its pretty clear what i mean by that....

mean.. maybe.. harsh.. yes

Get used to it, i'm blunt and I dont have my lips on anyones ass

And what else would you have meant by that??
Old 05-07-2004, 01:44 PM   #89
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:

So, physco babble, huh? There are others, not just myself, that have viewed your opinion as directed towards me.

I think I've made my point. Enough said.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:49 PM   #90
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
You ever heard the expression..." if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it"?

Actually the saying should be more like "if you don't have anything nice to say, you're probably telling the truth". Now...I don't agree with what Rob said in the least...I could show you a few dozen people I've come across in my life that would prove otherwise. That being said, it's his opinion and I honeslty don't think it was directed at any of your girls personally.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 02:07 PM   #91
Wren57

I don't think it was a personal attack... maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but WHO CARES... like ya said BlackWolf, this is a damn internet forum, no big deal. Everyone needs to live the way they see best fit with the situation (past and present) that they have to deal with, simple as that. It will differ for everyone...

That said, I need to get laid badly. Maybe this weekend something will happen... staying w/ 4 girls out of town for a music fest (another one)... wish me luck.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:20 PM   #92
ShagginJet

^ I think we should lube them up in corn oil and have them wrestle it out... except in place of biker we'll use kool-aid. I mean really, who wants to see biker all corn oiled up?? Now BlackW and Kool-aid.... .... I'd probably even pay to see that.

Old 05-07-2004, 02:22 PM   #93
ShagginJet

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander

That said, I need to get laid badly. Maybe this weekend something will happen... staying w/ 4 girls out of town for a music fest (another one)... wish me luck.

Yeah if you don't get laid being out of town with 4 ladies then I'm gonna have to dis-own you as someone i really don't know anyways.... Make sure you wear your agent smith suit.

At least get a B-Day hummer!! Someone should be down for that.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:09 PM   #94
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
Yeah if you don't get laid being out of town with 4 ladies then I'm gonna have to dis-own you as someone i really don't know anyways....

I'd have to agree because I'd disown you too!

Now, as far as the hummer goes, will you take a rain check from me?? Good with the other four girls...........
Old 05-07-2004, 09:10 PM   #95
ShagginJet

^ isn't my b-day coming soon??

Nope.... Damn, not till september.

Old 05-07-2004, 09:18 PM   #96
biker's back

See the thing is I dont ask you to accept what I'm saying. All I ever ask is that you read it. Sometimes I give really good advice, other times people dont understand me. Dont take what I say so personaly, none of you've I've met and only a few of you I actually could say I know something about.

For me to personally attack someone here I'd need a reason and if you'd read below you'd see the 'no drama' thingy... lifes to short people. I dont personally attack people... only state the things I see, how I see them. Love me or hate me.. just dont ever lie
Old 05-07-2004, 11:38 PM   #97
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
What happened???

I had sex with a girl that I should't have and we'll leave it at that.
Quote:
To all the people that have many sexual partners or have had many. What good has this gotten you? Are you happily settled down with someone you care about or are you alone looking for the next one to test drive?

It has gotten my dick sucked and it has gotten me laid. I don't particularly like fucking my hand every night and I don't have a steady girlfriend so I don't have that going for me either. I'm not looking for the next one to test drive....I've already test driven 18 but I can tell you this, I wouldn't even think about starting a long term relationship with a girl without having sex with her first. That's why divorce and cheating happens (for the most part with several exceptions)....you get into a relationship...the sex sucks...you look for better elsewhere....

I am a VERY sexually driven person and I need a partner to match me or I'm not going to be happy....that's me, that's who I am...and to this date I have not been able to find a female that has been able to keep up with my demand....maybe you or others here have more restraint on your sex drive, I do not.......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 12:18 AM   #98
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:

Dude.... WTF is that all about? There's really no need to say this bullshit....

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 01:16 AM   #99
Kool-Aid

Quote:
That's one of my problems, I don't have any. I have morals with a very low self esteem, but no self respect. :o

if she hadn't said this...you wouldn't have said anything about the wet hole thing. Since you replied to what she had said, whether you were pointing her out or not, she claims to have a minor problem with her self-respect,therefore, you ARE calling her a wet hole.
It's because of men today that women have to go through the emotional battles that we go through from playing those fucked up emotional games that guys like to play...Im not saying every man, but the majority. You know this...so why would you say something like this?
And all of the guys that replied to what he said saying that it wasn't personal, and to not take it personally...why don't you try being a girl and see if you can "not take it personal"...it IS personal....to me at least...and I have no problem with MY self respect.
Old 05-08-2004, 02:36 AM   #100
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
It's because of men today that women have to go through the emotional battles that we go through from playing those fucked up emotional games that guys like to play...Im not saying every man, but the majority.

Whoa whoa whoa...that is just as ignorant and close minded as what Rob said. I could flip that quote on women and say it was true. That is such a horrible way to disown your own feelings. No one can MAKE you feel anything emotionally. You do that on your own. As for emotional games, I think there's enough of that going around to spread it evenly between the sexes. Laying it all on men is just cheap and childish. And just because you used the old "not every guy..." trick doesn't negate the fact that you are, in fact, refering to men in a generaliztion. Blaming your emotional problems on another person or persons is just an easy way out. "I don't have problems...he/she made me feel this way". BULLSHIT. The only way someone can give you emotional baggage is if you let them. You might be thinking "oh, it's not that easy". Yes, it is. We've all been screwed over...that's to be certain. But we all deal with it in our own ways. If you want to feel insecure or self loathing, that's your choice, but don't blame anyone else for it.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 05-08-2004, 06:20 AM   #101
Kool-Aid

Dude...you have no idea what YOU'RE talkin about...just...sit down....you're through...
Yes, I think the reason why relationships are soo fucked up today is mostly because of men. Women don't just go around fucking up peoples feelings for nothing at all...except...if it were a guy who had hurt them first.
I honestly believe that if women were treated right more often in this day in age...we wouldn't have to be acting like you guys. Men are the root of hurt feelings in relationships...and because of this...women are in the trend of hurting others' feelings as well. I don't disown my feelings either...
Old 05-08-2004, 06:22 AM   #102
Kool-Aid

And if you give your heart to someone and they break it, yes, it is their fault....because if you really loved/liked them...their heart shouldn't have been broken in the first damn place...
Old 05-08-2004, 10:46 AM   #103
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Yes, I think the reason why relationships are soo fucked up today is mostly because of men. Women don't just go around fucking up peoples feelings for nothing at all...except...if it were a guy who had hurt them first.
I honestly believe that if women were treated right more often in this day in age...we wouldn't have to be acting like you guys. Men are the root of hurt feelings in relationships...and because of this...women are in the trend of hurting others' feelings as well. I don't disown my feelings either...

what does treated right mean? because as of now basically every guy i know will pay for everything in a relationship, do whatever his girlfriend wants and never gets to do what he wants. you ladies are not queens. everyone has to comprimise for anything to be fair, not get pissed and sleep with his friend when she dosnt get her way one time.

and for messing with peoples feelings... women are the worst at that by far. mixed signals, never saying what they mean, assuming guys pick up on small insignificant stuff and gather a whole deep meaning out of it, those things may not make a guy cry, but shit... try figuring out what someone means when nothing at all is ever given to you clearly. at least guys are strait forward. i would much MUCH rather have everything strait forward than the mind games

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 12:01 PM   #104
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i dunno, but ihad to put up with a lot of crap from the girls and i don't think i ever played with their feelings at all. just because i am more contained to myself, doesn't mean that they have to walk all over me like it happened with the past 3 women i have been with. All the riddles and games that have been played with me got to me enough to say fuck it and go back to my cars.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 12:46 PM   #105
Kool-Aid

Yea, I don't even care anymore...end of subject for me.
I think I am the type to be more aware/cautious about relationships now...I know that I am not the type to be severely influenced into being harsh to guys after previous relationships...or put up the old wall...which I am very glad.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:05 PM   #106
ShagginJet

^hrm. The old wall.. For me its the new wall. from this point on the walls gonna be up, i've never felt more betrayed in my life. For all the new ladies i meet they're going to get the wall. I'll keep it small for now, but if shit gets fcked up, i'll have no emotional attachment and really won't give a damn. Except for the ladies who know me personally here, and a select other few, it's time for the wall, time to start caring about myself, what i want, and i'll leave the rest up to the ladies.

Old 05-08-2004, 07:25 PM   #107
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I think the reason why relationships are soo fucked up today is mostly because of men. Women don't just go around fucking up peoples feelings for nothing at all...

...yes Koolaid, you get the flag...talk to me about women not going around fucking up people's feelings and then you might know what you are talking about.........

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 05-09-2004, 02:46 AM   #108
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Dude...you have no idea what YOU'RE talkin about...just...sit down....you're through...

[Cartman voice]WEAK...WEAK...TOTALLY LAME![/Cartman voice]
Of course you think men are the reason that shit's so messed up...because you date men. I, however, date women (or attempt to anyway) so I see the complete opposite. Women do just as much fucked up shit as guys and anyone who doesn't see that is just fucking socially blind. A ton of women ARE treated right...and still fuck guys over. Take my brother, for example. He dated a girl for 2 years and they got married. I know for a fact he did everything he could to make her happy...even at the expense of missing out on some family oriented things. How did she repay his good deeds? Cheating on him and leaving him after 9 months. Women will hurt just as many feelings as many so please don't try and get anyone to swallow that shit. And they don't do it because men have screwed them over..they do it because they're human. The same reason a good number of guys do it. Don't for a fucking second think that just because women lack a penis that they're any different from men. We're all born with the same instincts and defense mechanisms. Some of us just choose to use them differently and be responsible for our own actions. And yes, if you blame your relationship-motivated emotional problems on men you have, in fact, disowned your feelings as your own. Then they belong to this guy or that guy. The actions someone undertakes to "break your heart" are their own, but the ensueing broken heart is your issue. You have a choice to feel that way or to not. They have no say in such matters. You can't pawn the entirety of relationship problems off on men because men are only half the equation. That's weak minded diatribe from someone who can't take responsibility for their own thoughts or their place in societal roles.

Old 05-09-2004, 10:45 AM   #109
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

blame it on men, blame it on women doesn't matter anyway, the society nowadays is fucked up big time

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 01:04 PM   #110
Wren57

Please don't tell me it is men's fault... you KNOW everything that my ex has done to me, and just because you haven't experienced being screwed over by a girl doesn't mean it doesn't happen, and vice versa w/ me and guys... it happens both ways, you can't stereotype a gender based on personal interaction with said gender, it simply doesn't work... (not attacking, just being rational)
Old 05-09-2004, 02:19 PM   #111
ShagginJet

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
blame it on men, blame it on women doesn't matter anyway, the society nowadays is fucked up big time

^Truth be told!!

Old 05-09-2004, 03:04 PM   #112
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
I had sex with a girl that I should't have and we'll leave it at that.

It has gotten my dick sucked and it has gotten me laid. I don't particularly like fucking my hand every night and I don't have a steady girlfriend so I don't have that going for me either. I'm not looking for the next one to test drive....I've already test driven 18 but I can tell you this, I wouldn't even think about starting a long term relationship with a girl without having sex with her first. That's why divorce and cheating happens (for the most part with several exceptions)....you get into a relationship...the sex sucks...you look for better elsewhere....

I am a VERY sexually driven person and I need a partner to match me or I'm not going to be happy....that's me, that's who I am...and to this date I have not been able to find a female that has been able to keep up with my demand....maybe you or others here have more restraint on your sex drive, I do not.......

Rob your major issue with this argument is the fact you think cheating is because of 'bad sex' I have news for you. Bad sex isnt what drive women away from their men. Women are emotionally driven, and often, yes often not always leave their bf/husband because their emotional needs arent being met. Not always is this the mans fault because sometimes teh woman can communicate. But bad sex stems from a bad relationship.

Your 'sex test' is a flawed one my friend, and only goes to show you dont understand how a relationship between and male and female works. A good woman will only open up physically when she feels emotionally safe to do so, where as a man can just be ready from day one. The woman who sleeps with you after quickly getting to know you might pass your 'sex test' but will fail any relationship test you throw at her. I use your last 18 woman to prove this point.

As for your sex drive being high, a woman in a good solid, emotionally strong relationship wont be able to keep her hands of you. Sexuality and emotions are very closely linked with females.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:08 AM   #113
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Rob your major issue with this argument is the fact you think cheating is because of 'bad sex' I have news for you. Bad sex isnt what drive women away from their men.

Well I have had sex with 2 married girls (I know, not good but that's another story) and in both cases the reason why they had sex with me was not because they were being emotionally deprived but because both females had husbands with little dicks (came from their mouths) and they were not getting satisfied. I "hurt" both girl sexually the first couple of times that we had sex because they weren't use to girth. I am not by any means saying that I am big, thick, or otherwise but every single girl that I have been with has said that I am bigger than the average they were used to. By the way, both females are still with their husbands.....they were just filling a sexual drive that was not being taken care of by their mates....

Anyway, enough of that....now I hear what you are saying and I very highly agree that better sex comes from having a strong emotional connection in a relationship.....no argument from me on that....

Now, on your comment about me not knowing how a relationship between how a male and a female works I will disagree with you on my friend....I know very well how it works...I also know how flawed "we" are as a society and there really is no strong bond left in relationships these days. I know what my idea of a strong, loving, monogamous relationship should be and trust me, I have tried to be a loving husband, father, and friend and all that got me was screwed over. Not because of anything that I did...I just picked the wrong women to be with.

Now, in regards to the last 18 women I have been with...Rob, to be perfectly honest with you....they have all just been something to fulfill my sexual needs and that is it. At the time of my divorce, I was 23 and had only been with 3 females.....one of those my wife. I was never openly sexual with every women I met. The two girls prior to my wife were long-term girlfriends that I ended up eventually have sex with. Now, after I got divorced, I got bitter and decided that all I wanted was numbers. Have sex with as many girls as possible and have no emotional connection what-so-ever. I did that for about a year and tallied up 12 bringing me to a grand total of 15. The last three consisted of an attempted relationship and two one-night-stands.

Finally....while things were good with me and my wife and we had that "bond".....she still couldn't keep up with my ass....she would constantly be sore and have to take breaks to "heal"....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 05-10-2004, 12:43 PM   #114
biker's back

Rob her getting sore is because women arent built like we are, and finding one like what you want is next to impossible.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:04 PM   #115
cashizslick

Quote:
The internet does NOT give you any more of a right to personally slam on someone just because you don't agree with them.

Well technically, but then the rational of "I dont know this person who lives 1000's of miles away from me" kicks in. . . .
Old 05-10-2004, 03:51 PM   #116
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
and finding one like what you want is next to impossible.

yeah....I know...that's what sucks......

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 05-11-2004, 09:44 AM   #117
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
yeah....I know...that's what sucks......

dude I think you have to be more content just to enjoy spending time with a girl and not worried about how many times she can screw yuo in an evening. Sex doesnt make a relationship last.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:04 AM   #118
ShagginJet

^ It might not make it last but it's definately a big part of a relationship, not really the sex but the intimacy.

Quote:
Rob her getting sore is because women arent built like we are

Dude, you don't get sore?

Old 05-11-2004, 10:28 AM   #119
biker's back

Quote:
^ It might not make it last but it's definately a big part of a relationship, not really the sex but the intimacy.

Dude, you don't get sore?

I honestly dont, there was one all nighter a while back and I was a little tender the next morning, where as my gf at the time couldnt walk.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:52 AM   #120
ShagginJet

^ Yeah, I've disabled many of gals... WOOT! It's so funny when they stand up to go to the bathroom and just fall right back down from exhaustion... heheh.