.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2004, 11:48 PM   #41
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

^^ @ Wren. Niiiice.

Stefan is Hondaman...not SF.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 11:53 PM   #42
Kool-Aid

Oops. Im very sorry.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:39 AM   #43
IALuder

just call me King. well know who your talking about.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 12:44 PM   #44
ShagginJet

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Yea, this guy kissed me yesterday...I felt a little flow goin on...the feeling that I had almost forgotten...ha ha ha

let's hear more of this story.

Getting laid is over rated. Sex is meaningless unless it's with someone you care about. I can get laid whenever, personality is good for something, it's just no fun fucking some person, not at first at least. Although it's a great way to get out some aggression.
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 01:15 PM   #45
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

It's been a really long time since I got laid, really long, but I deal with it. Sure it's hard sometimes, and I could probably get laid whenever, but I choose not too. It means a little more to me than that.
Old 05-03-2004, 01:24 PM   #46
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

At this point in my life, when I want to get laid, I want to get laid. As long as the guy is clean and wears protection, I really don't care. Right now, I just want to use guys for sex just like they do us. I don't want any kind of relationship with anyone. I'm sooooo fed up with that mess. I might not even call the guy the next day. I just want sex for sex and that's it. It's all about me right now. (long story)
Old 05-03-2004, 03:43 PM   #47
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
At this point in my life, when I want to get laid, I want to get laid. As long as the guy is clean and wears protection, I really don't care. Right now, I just want to use guys for sex just like they do us. I don't want any kind of relationship with anyone. I'm sooooo fed up with that mess. I might not even call the guy the next day. I just want sex for sex and that's it. It's all about me right now. (long story)

<---- wants to be used.

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 08:14 PM   #48
IALuder

damn it. black i wish i lived next door to you.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 10:14 PM   #49
Kool-Aid

well, I know that I've gotten my feelings hurt and my heart broken...but I still keep my respect for myself when it comes to sex...men have to earn it...they can't just have it that easy for me to just give it up...I want them to know that I have self respect and that I am not the one you can just run all up in just because you're horny....nope....ain't happenin....regardless of how horny I am.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:47 AM   #50
biker's back

You know its interesting people think its better to have unattached sexual relations with someone. But when they do this they rob themselves of the intamicy of real love making and without that its just getting off and is purely physic.

Its sad when people are willing to sleep around with a bunch of people, protected or unprotect. You never pay for it now but one day you will have to live with the choices you've made and it might cost you alot. If I was getting married and I got the final list from my soon to be wife and she'd been with 40 or 50 (or more) guys I wouldnt be interested in marrying her. Think about what you're doing and not being caught up in the here and now.

As for getting laid... yea the gf got all dressed up last night and well...
Old 05-04-2004, 10:09 AM   #51
ShagginJet

^ Just because you're having emotionally detached sex with someone doesn't mean it's not good/loving, and it doesn't mean that you're sleeping around. Sometimes you need to be close to someone, just because you're not in love or falling in love (or plan to) with them doesn't mean that you can't be close sexually/physically/emotionally. I've had a couple detached relationships, i'm 23, and my final number is still under 10.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
Old 05-04-2004, 11:18 AM   #52
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
^ Just because you're having emotionally detached sex with someone doesn't mean it's not good/loving, and it doesn't mean that you're sleeping around. Sometimes you need to be close to someone, just because you're not in love or falling in love (or plan to) with them doesn't mean that you can't be close sexually/physically/emotionally. I've had a couple detached relationships, i'm 23, and my final number is still under 10.

I think thats a completely backwards way and looking at sex. Sex is supposted to be the closest way two people can get together. Yet people seem to be willing to let anyone or a select few sleepw ith them before they settle down. What are people doing to themselves? They'll allow someone to get inside them or sleep with them but they wont open up emotionally. People have it all backwards.

Call me a prude, tell me you dont understand what I'm saying but it does make sense people. Emotionally you should be there before you go having sex with someone.

It simple terms its like trying to drive a car without a motor, sure you can push it along, sure it'll go down a hill and coast on the flats for a bit. But without the motor it isnt going anywhere but down.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:12 PM   #53
ShagginJet

I know exactly what you mean, but the way you and i think and or feel isn't going to change the world. The TRUTH is that people get hurt, people put up walls, people won't open up emotionally to another person until they're ready. Whether or not that point comes before or after sex really doesn't matter. In most cases people are more willing to get personal sexually then they are to get personal emotionally.

I think it's very sad, but it's the way the world is. Once someone is hurt it's so hard, sometimes impossible, to get that person to open back up again. to have them accept who they are and to let another person back into their life.

I just got burnt by this / about this. The girl wasn't ready, so what happen, she left me hanging. There's nothing you can do about it but to accept the way certain people are. Just because someone isn't ready now doesn't mean they won't be ready later, if i'm still around that is.

That make sense?

Old 05-04-2004, 12:35 PM   #54
biker's back

it makes sense and what i'm saying is its sad...
Old 05-04-2004, 02:29 PM   #55
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I hear what you're saying Rob, but you're talking from a belief and moral standpoint. Sex isn't necissarily an emotional thing...it's a biological instinct meant to further a species. Humans just got screwed because to us it's pleasureable and we're to stupid to control ourselves. I honestly think religion plays a big part in why people make it out to be emotional...at least the idea that it should be emotional. Really it's just like 2 animals mating...but humans have to kid themselves into thinking it's more. That being said humans are in some ways programmed to be monogamous. For instance, when you climax there are chemicals released in your brain that help you attach yourself emotionally to your environment and especially the person you're with. I'm not saying sex isn't better when you're in an involved relationship...I personally think it is. But at the same time said relationship isn't a necessity, it's a bonus.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 05-04-2004, 03:07 PM   #56
biker's back

well if you say our actions are all animal based I'd say you're wrong and give us humans more brains then that. We're one of the few creatures that has the power over how we live our lives. No other creater on earth as the power, freedom and thought processs/brain power that we do.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:14 PM   #57
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well...that's debateable. All I'm saying is that sex is an instinct, much like self defense. It's just that as humans we're taught to deny our instincts. I honestly think we give ourselve too MUCH credit for our brain power. We do the exact same things other animals do...eat, sleep, deficate, and procreate...we just kid ourselves that there's nore to it than that. Just because they haven't developed classes and titles and subcultures for each other doesn't make other animals any less intelligent. Some could argue that simplicity is it's own intelligence. Bottom line: you can't knock people for doing what comes naturally. You can disagree with their choices and their reasoning, but in my opinion it's wrong to deny the instincts you have.

Old 05-04-2004, 04:32 PM   #58
Kalvin

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
Its sad when people are willing to sleep around with a bunch of people, protected or unprotect. You never pay for it now but one day you will have to live with the choices you've made and it might cost you alot. If I was getting married and I got the final list from my soon to be wife and she'd been with 40 or 50 (or more) guys I wouldnt be interested in marrying her. Think about what you're doing and not being caught up in the here and now.

Is it because of the idea that a girl who sleeps around a lot is thought of being a slut? On the other hand, guys aren't looked down upon if they had a lot of partners. If you are waiting until you two are getting finally married and then turning her down because she finally gave you the count, then you should have asked her earlier in the relationship and decided then if she is wife material or not. On the other hand, would you even consider continuing the relationship knowing she had been with so many guys? If you are thinking yes, then why is she dateable but not marriageable? You are still getting the leftovers from all the guys before you...

I'd rather she had her fun beforehand and as long as she doesn't sleep with 40 or 50 guys after we are married, I could care less. But if she has some incurable std, all bets are off. I like to free of rashes or piss without some burning sensation, thank you...
Kalvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 04:36 PM   #59
ShagginJet

I don't think it's the ability to think that makes us different, i think it's the ability to comunicate. That's what makes humans different then any other animal is that at choice we have the ability to say/speak/comunicat our thoughts to other humans, every other animal is different. Just My Opinion,m but when it comes down to it we are all animals in one form or another.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:21 PM   #60
Kool-Aid

I think that everybody is different and having sex with someone will eventually become an emotional attachment. It is a shame that people go around having meaningless sex because they "hold their walls up" or whatever excuse they have for doing it...like I said before, I've been done dirty...real dirty...and I;ve met a couple of guys that can probably rock my world if I let them...I just take my time and get over the previous relationship...and you know what...there ain't no walls upon my heart....it takes a strong man and/or woman to not develop those walls...and yes, I would love to have sex again...but I feel if I do, it would be nothing more than just rebound sex and I don't want it to be that way...so I am holding out to make it right.
Old 05-04-2004, 10:26 PM   #61
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalvin
I'd rather she had her fun beforehand and as long as she doesn't sleep with 40 or 50 guys after we are married, I could care less.

Finally someone with something intelligent to say in this thread...I feel the exact same way. Everyone, I don't care who you are or what you think you are, has strong sexual desires. Monogamy is great with someone that you love and care about. But if you lose your virginity to one girl and stay with that one girl for the rest of your life, you will always wonder what it is like with someone else. Same goes with females. I have seen alot in my 28 years...most of it in the last 4 years of my life. I have had numerous girls proposition me (that were married or in a relationship) because they weren't getting satisfied sexually in their relationship. One of those was supposedly a "good girl" that never slept around or had sex until she got married. Then she found out that her husband sucked in bed and she never had an orgasm with him so she started looking elsewhere. Now, maybe if she had slept with a few guys before she got married she wouldn't have cheated on her husband or even married him in the first place. On the other hand, my ex-wife was very promiscuous before we got married and I found out after we got married that she had been with 80+ guys. She just decided that marriage shouldn't get in the way of her promiscuity. Sex is a very important part of human behavior and if you don't fulfill that humor desire/instinct/whatever you want to call it then it will cause problems at some later point. Basically what it comes down to is you need to "shop" around a little bit to get certain things out of your system and find someone that matches your desires and sex drive and also someone that has gotten their "shopping" out of the way as well........

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 05-04-2004, 10:39 PM   #62
Kool-Aid

I understand where you're coming from...I don't think anybody in this lifetime has slept with just one person their whole life...I'm just not going to be sleeping with like...20 guys my whole life...won't happen. It ain't that serious for me.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:24 PM   #63
ShagginJet

^ If i travel at the same speed i'm traveling and stick to the plan that i've made, I don't expect to hit or go over 20 either. You shouldn't need to go that far to meet the one who's right for you. By 20 failed attemps you should have found someone you're happy with and someone that you'd be glad to settle with. I'm under 10 and think i've found that, it's gone now but i have a nother 10+ to find the things that i know i'm looking for.

Old 05-06-2004, 09:47 PM   #64
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Well...I "got some" last night...it was a one night stand (just met her for the first time. It was a friend of a female friend of mine and I knew her for approx. 6 hours before the deed was done) and I gained some knowledge from the experience...

1) I have absolutely no respect for my pee pee
2) Alcohol is bad...m'kay

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 05-06-2004, 10:19 PM   #65
Wren57

What do you mean by #1? Whiskey dick or what?
Old 05-06-2004, 11:20 PM   #66
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
What do you mean by #1? Whiskey dick or what?

no...I meant by what I stuck it in....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 05-07-2004, 07:19 AM   #67
Kool-Aid

What happened???
Old 05-07-2004, 07:19 AM   #68
biker's back

Heres some food for thought..

To all the people that have many sexual partners or have had many. What good has this gotten you? Are you happily settled down with someone you care about or are you alone looking for the next one to test drive?
Old 05-07-2004, 07:30 AM   #69
Kool-Aid

I've said it before....and i'll say it again...
I have too much self-respect to participate in one night stands...
Old 05-07-2004, 08:28 AM   #70
MAXed Out
6th Gear

^There is nothing wrong with one night stands in my opinion. Cause there are no feelings for the other person and vice versa so the next day or w/e u can do what ever the fuck u want to.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 08:39 AM   #71
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

That's one of my problems, I don't have any. I have morals with a very low self esteem, but no self respect. :o
Old 05-07-2004, 09:30 AM   #72
Kool-Aid

Well girly...every woman should have self-respect...we are too beautiful of a species to not have self-respect...
Old 05-07-2004, 09:53 AM   #73
biker's back

a girl without self respect is just a wet hole..
Old 05-07-2004, 10:04 AM   #74
Kool-Aid

What exactly do you mean by "wet hole"?
Old 05-07-2004, 10:05 AM   #75
ShagginJet

^yea, that was kind of mean biker.

Old 05-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #76
biker's back

Quote:
What exactly do you mean by "wet hole"?

i think its pretty clear what i mean by that....

mean.. maybe.. harsh.. yes

Get used to it, i'm blunt and I dont have my lips on anyones ass
Old 05-07-2004, 10:52 AM   #77
Kool-Aid

You ever heard the expression..." if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it"?
Old 05-07-2004, 11:00 AM   #78
biker's back

Quote:
You ever heard the expression..." if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it"?

this is the internet...
Old 05-07-2004, 11:06 AM   #79
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

I said that I don't have any self respect but I didn't say that I was a whore. The internet does NOT give you any more of a right to personally slam on someone just because you don't agree with them. I have had alot of issues in my past and the issues I'm dealing with now, which gives me reasons why I sometimes do what I do and none of which I will explain to you or anyone else on this site, unless you are a very close friend (you know who you are) about my issues just to prove a point. BUT I can and will tell you this. I am not nor was I ever a whore or in your words, a "wet hole". You DON'T know me. You don't know anything about me except for what I post here at this site and you think THAT is enough to judge someone by?? I will stand by the morals that I do have and not stoop to your level by calling you names. If you've had a bad day, it's not my fault.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:47 AM   #80
Kool-Aid

I knew you was gonna have something to say about that...it wasn't nice of him to say that though...Im sorry girly for what he said...he doesn't know what you are going through...