.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2004, 01:31 AM   #121
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Do you still have it?

No.. plane with 3 full birds Cols on.. one asked if I wouldnt mind parting with it case he had been trying since the gulf war to get one.. wtf do i say to that?
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 05:08 AM   #122
Kool-Aid

Well that was mighty nice of you...
Old 04-07-2004, 09:08 PM   #123
spoogenet

Quote:
WOW!!! I love guns...I don't own one though...but that'll change soon...

Ok, chicks who are into guns kick ass. I also don't have a gun yet, but I'm thinking of changing that real soon. Only problem is that in Austin, yeah Texas is the gun capital of the country, there are no guns of any sort to be fired within city limits (meaning, no real guns, no paintball, no airsoft, no bb guns). So all the good gun ranges are a ways away, and the near ones just suck and cost too much. :(

What kind of guns do you like?

BTW, didn't know you were in Iraq but I guess that explains the Arabic behind you in your pic. I hope you, and all other service members abroad, stay safe!

b
Old 04-08-2004, 09:48 AM   #124
Kool-Aid

I like all kinds...none are my favorite in particular...but that is something i should find out
How about you?
Old 04-08-2004, 09:53 AM   #125
V8killimports

Quote:
I like all kinds...none are my favorite in particular...but that is something i should find out
How about you?

I want my iraqi ak
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:05 PM   #126
spoogenet

I like lots of kinds too. What I'm interested in currently is a Clock 17L (don't make them anymore) and an AR-15 (civilian version of M-16). But there's lots of stuff I like. My father has a really nice old 30-30 lever-action wild west style badass......and a sweet 357-magnum that's just badass too. I'd like them both, but unfortunately my brother does too....hmmmmm.

b
Old 04-09-2004, 12:22 AM   #127
Kool-Aid

Do guns give you guys orgasms??
Old 04-09-2004, 12:24 AM   #128
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

No...but orgasms are like guns...the shooting part at least.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:36 AM   #129
Kool-Aid

Ha ha ha...how graphic...
Old 04-09-2004, 12:40 AM   #130
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

graphic...but true.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 04-09-2004, 12:50 AM   #131
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Do guns give you guys orgasms??

No but shouldn't our "guns" give you orgasms?

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 01:07 AM   #132
Kool-Aid

But they don't...damn shame that I've never had one...but oh...it's gotta be my emotional status...right???
Old 04-17-2004, 08:42 PM   #133
02_Si
2nd Gear

Damn, no orgrasm huh? Maybe you need to stop shooting those 22's (damn small cocks) and experience the SAW - Squad Automatic Weapon... up to 800 rounds per minute if you like it rough. And if that don't work, then hell... pick up a damn hand grenade and shove it all up in it and let that "explode" inside ya! Guaranteed Joy-gasm.
Old 04-17-2004, 11:38 PM   #134
Daviso27
3rd Gear

I am a man...and I have faked an orgasm at the very moment my partner faked it...It was the best sex ever...
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 03:56 AM   #135
Kool-Aid

I don't think I could ever fake an orgasm...especially if they're trying to "hook me up"...
I am only 21 so I have plenty of time to get that taken care of...Im in no rush...
What I need right now is to go back in the states...find me a cutie and just get wined and dined and maybe...f*cked too...
Old 04-18-2004, 11:35 PM   #136
gsrchad

actually, girls that dont have orgasms ( i believe anyways) is a personal problem. I have meet 2 girls that couple orgasm, while i could give 3-4 orgams in 1 sex session to others.... 1 doesnt even know what it feels likes.... as she doesnt know what to expect, thus saying shehas never had one......

so """""But they don't...damn shame that I've never had one...but oh...it's gotta be my emotional status...right??? """"""

does that mean that prostetutes have never had an orgasm?
Old 04-18-2004, 11:42 PM   #137
Kool-Aid

I don't know whether prostitutes have orgasms or not...but when you say it's a personal problem for a girl to not have one...it's insulting. I do not have personal problems so I know that that's not the reason.
Old 04-18-2004, 11:55 PM   #138
gsrchad

well, not to be insulting. its just the only logical explination..... every girl that couldnt come, has never come, with any guy..... any way you can explain it?
Old 04-19-2004, 12:40 AM   #139
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ummm...I can. It's a comfort issue in most cases. You'd be amazed at the difference in sex with someone you've been with for a long time and...say...a one nighter. A few women out there do have intimacy issues that prevent them from ever really being comfortable having sex, but these women were usually brought up in an environment where sex was seriously frowned upon or they were made to be uncomfortable with the lower half of their body or their body as a whole. There is also such thing amongst women called anorgasmia. It's a physical condition that's much like impotence in men...the women simply can't have orgasms. And don't even get me started on the male aspect of this...some guys could give 2 shits whether or not their partner is satisfied as long as they get theirs. So in short, very few women out there don't have orgasms due to "personal" problems. It's just not that simple.

Old 04-19-2004, 12:59 AM   #140
gsrchad

um, basically you just said personal porblems in a long paragraph...

"You'd be amazed at the difference in sex with someone you've been with for a long time and...say...a one nighter."

you would be amazed at how much detail i can go into this subject... and if you dated someone and the first time you meet them you had sex can refer to this....its just about how life goes. you drive a car for the first time, do you now get better at it the more you drive it? same goes with a job, sex, you name it. thats common sense...

"A few women out there do have intimacy issues that prevent them from ever really being comfortable having sex, but these women were usually brought up in an environment where sex was seriously frowned upon or they were made to be uncomfortable with the lower half of their body or their body as a whole. "

this doesnt really apply becuase the person in discussion here was interested in it, and aparetnly looked forward to it... so saying they were brought up not to like it or frown apon it is rediculous since having no pressure to, yet still act like they want to. thus giving me the ipression that they enjoy it. and thus taking out the frowning apon, or making them not want to, or what other garbage a doctor would say...and to go into detail more with this....

"A few women out there do have intimacy issues that prevent them from ever really being comfortable having sex,"

i can get ride of this also, because the person looked forward to haveing sex...

and this here doesnt make any sense

"the women simply can't have orgasms. And don't even get me started on the male aspect of this...some guys could give 2 shits whether or not their partner is satisfied as long as they get theirs."

you go from how there are male and female's that cant even orgasm, then talk about how some guys dont care if the females do as long as they get there.... they dont relate and cant really follow your agrument at all..kinda like stating. i dont like mustangs, but the sky is blue and gravel is dusty.... dont really relate to make your point stronger...

and i dont even know why we are talkingab otu this, cause you agreed with me saying..."It's a physical condition that's much like impotence in men...the women simply can't have orgasms. "

just about clears up my personal problem, cuase if it wasnt personal, how could i help fix it if i was dating one?... and actually i kinda am.... but thas another topic...
Old 04-19-2004, 05:36 AM   #141
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Some of what you said may be true...I didn't bother to read the post in it's entirety since your last posts was so nonsensical. That being said you can't lump all of a woman's issues into "personal problems". There's a saying in the technology world called time and place utility...a product is only worth as much as where it is and when. As much I hate to draw a parellel between women and a product, the concept remains the same. Any given women can be comfortable with a given guy...but it has to be the right guy or else the action is useless. That doesn't mean she's the one with the problem. The fact that she's uncomfortable may rest entirely on the guy's shoulders. There's a certain duality here...a dichotomy if you will. If the girl is comfortable with YOU then great things can happen. If she's not comfortable with YOU then hilarity will surely ensue (well...at least for everyone else). As has been stated before in this thread, it's the responsibility of both parties to make sure they're comfortable enough with the situation before undertaking it or else the results will be shit. You can't blame it all on a girl's "personal problems"...that's just assinine. It takes two to tango, as it were.

Old 04-19-2004, 12:34 PM   #142
gsrchad

ok. you giving me reasons and "how to's" for not having an orgasm... and clearly none of you explanations have any binding credit here.

1. She looks forward to sex. (basically making all your unconfortable accusations obsolite) would you continue to do something you dont like or were unconfortable with?

2. I am saying personal problem that aparently numerous guys couldn't fix. which led me to believe that if several guys can't fix it. then it must be the other person...hense "personal" problem

So i am not saying every problem a female could have is personal like you seem to be suggesting in your last post.

and

"There's a saying in the technology world called time and place utility"
its called economics
Old 04-22-2004, 06:33 PM   #143
link

yea its accurate...
sorry fellas...
Old 04-22-2004, 10:49 PM   #144
Kool-Aid

HERE IT IS....
For your orgasmic pleasures...I serve to you on a silver platter!!!

http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/20208414.htm

ENJOY!!!!
Old 04-22-2004, 10:56 PM   #145
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

LMAO

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 11:53 PM   #146
Wren57

Haha... but I've always made her rumble more than that. Can you say gritting teeth, pulling hair (mine), clawing at the sheets or crawling up the wall.
Old 04-22-2004, 11:55 PM   #147
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Haha... but I've always made her rumble more than that. Can you say gritting teeth, pulling hair (mine), clawing at the sheets or crawling up the wall.

goats don't count Wren...

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 04-23-2004, 12:11 AM   #148
Kool-Aid

Damn...you're into animals now?!?!?!?!
Old 04-23-2004, 12:14 AM   #149
Wren57

You know the girl I'm talking about Rob...
Old 04-23-2004, 12:16 AM   #150
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander

You know the girl I'm talking about Rob...

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 04-23-2004, 12:19 AM   #151
Kool-Aid

What girl?
Old 04-23-2004, 12:25 AM   #152
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
What girl?

his ex...me and Wren (and his ex) met a while ago.......

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 04-23-2004, 01:17 AM   #153
Kool-Aid

Really? Why did you and your ex break up again Wren? If you don't mind my asking
Old 04-23-2004, 01:20 AM   #154
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Really? Why did you and your ex break up again Wren? If you don't mind my asking

college and distance from what I understand....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 04-23-2004, 01:21 AM   #155
Kool-Aid

Dang...that's gotta be the worse...
Old 04-23-2004, 02:27 AM   #156
Wren57

Yeah, she and I have been officially broken up since like November. I found out she'd been cheating on me and lied about it, so yeah. We still visited each other and hooked up and were awesome friends, but it went downhill when she hooked up with ANOTHER guy. (when i say hooked up, I dont mean sex). I turned bitter/jealous/angry and basically became a bastard. That is the short version... It is a LONG story that I would rather not type out, maybe tomorrow if I am bored. But yeah, we haven't talked in nearly 3 weeks and I don't know if/when I'll see her again. She is loving her college life, I'm enjoying mine (dorms SUCK here)... she is over it easier bc she stays busy whereas I have lots of free time to ponder and whatnot. Anyway, yeah I'll type the full epic tomorrow, bedtime now.
Old 04-23-2004, 02:48 AM   #157
Kool-Aid

Well...you should try to keep busy too...are you in sports? I know you are into cars...you're in shool...so study a little more....what about your friends??
Old 04-23-2004, 02:18 PM   #158
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

It's always easier for females....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 04-23-2004, 02:47 PM   #159
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
It's always easier for females....

no it's not....I'm a perfect example of it too.....

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 11:21 PM   #160
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
no it's not....I'm a perfect example of it too.....

and how's that D? Do tell........

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1