.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2004, 01:56 PM   #41
CD5Passion

I've only had sex with one girl ever and I could get her off almost everytime, whether it be oral or just straight up sex, multiples are great too. I could definatly feel the difference and she would sometimes tell me whether or not she had one or not. Honesty is really the most important thing, cause if she told me she didnt get one I'd finish her off
I honestly would feel bad if she didn't have an orgasm, it's true
Old 03-10-2004, 04:21 PM   #42
Kool-Aid

Yea...I guess I shouldn't feel shy but I still do at times....I can only recall once where I was just like...F%@K it...and just went all out...like a stallion baby!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 04:39 PM   #43
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

^^ Oh my...
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 05:23 PM   #44
Kool-Aid

Ha ha ha...you liked that...didn't you
Old 03-10-2004, 07:08 PM   #45
cashizslick

^ i bet he did
Old 03-10-2004, 07:36 PM   #46
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Ha ha ha...you liked that...didn't you

Hell...what's not to like? Lmao

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 03-10-2004, 07:50 PM   #47
4doorspeedman

can i get an AHMEN its just about the biggest tuen on when a gril tell ya what she wants. we wont think ne less of you BELIEVE me
Old 03-11-2004, 02:57 PM   #48
Kool-Aid

It's not that I told him what I wanted...I took what I wanted...ha ha ha
Old 03-11-2004, 03:21 PM   #49
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I said god DAMN! Lmao.

Old 03-11-2004, 06:39 PM   #50
Kool-Aid

Ha ha ha...you guys' reactions are too funny...but yea...that was how it was...and afterwards....well...I shouldn't say...
Old 03-11-2004, 07:15 PM   #51
Momatt82

that is so sad if it is true......
Old 03-11-2004, 07:18 PM   #52
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Huh?

Old 03-12-2004, 02:49 PM   #53
Kool-Aid

Confused??
Old 03-12-2004, 02:53 PM   #54
pbateson

Quote:
Originally posted by Momatt82

You make no sense!

"This is too sad if is true" What you asking? Right?

Make sense?
Old 03-14-2004, 01:02 AM   #55
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Momatt82

I think he's tryin to say that if that percentage that I orginally posted is true, that it's sad that that many women admitted to faking it......

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 06:26 PM   #56
Kool-Aid

Hmmm...possibility!!!
Old 03-25-2004, 06:49 PM   #57
c0ng0 b0ng0

orgasms feel good i have never had a girl do it fake before but i think i am very good at pleasing them. if one said she had to fake i would be mad say stupid bitch dont fake with me that is not cool and then she wouldnt be my sex girl anymore.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:53 PM   #58
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

^^Is someone gonna ban this fucking child or what?

Old 03-26-2004, 10:10 AM   #59
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by c0ng0 b0ng0
orgasms feel good i have never had a girl do it fake before but i think i am very good at pleasing them. if one said she had to fake i would be mad say stupid bitch dont fake with me that is not cool and then she wouldnt be my sex girl anymore.

Dude, do you know Topanga? Is he your roommate? Are you him?
Old 03-26-2004, 10:11 AM   #60
SolPol

I love every guy on here, no girls ever faked it with me.

If they are halfway decent at it, they have faked it with you. You just didn't know.

I know, I know...denial is a wonderful thing.
Old 03-26-2004, 10:59 AM   #61
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:

Uuuuuuhh.......uh huh. Sure. Ok. Riiiiiiight. You know women like you know cars..........
Old 03-26-2004, 01:15 PM   #62
SolPol

Nice
Old 03-26-2004, 02:32 PM   #63
Kool-Aid

Wow...you guys are poundin on this guy...po thang. I've never faked an orgasm...simple because I've never had one...sucks to be me...I know.
Old 03-26-2004, 02:38 PM   #64
SolPol

Old 03-26-2004, 02:43 PM   #65
Kool-Aid

Whats with all the faces?
Old 03-27-2004, 01:53 AM   #66
spoogenet

Quote:
Wow...you guys are poundin on this guy...po thang. I've never faked an orgasm...simple because I've never had one...sucks to be me...I know.

Damn....2nd post of the night and it's in response to you, and....I'm comin on to you! Hahahahahaaa......dayum, I'm probably an internet loser now. Anyways.....so what's up with that? I don't mean it in any negative way, but I am always curious about the issue of women not having orgasms. Are you not totally comfortable with the situation? They are definitely a combination of physical feeling and emotional feeling jiving.......and I think many times it's the lack of the emotional that overrides the physical.....but that's just my opinion.

Do you try to stimulate yourself? I dunno, maybe I'm weird, but I tend to take the approach that if I can't please myself, how can I expect someone else to please me?

I hope I make sense.....because although I'm talkin, the beer's talkin too.

And Sir Mixalot is playin.....so that just complicates matters. "she's sweat, wet, got it goin like a turbo vet....."

b
Old 03-27-2004, 12:02 PM   #67
biker's back

Not having really gotten around I can honestly say that the women i've been with have had no reason to fake it. There are a few quickies that you have while in a relatioship but more often then not when they cum you know it bc they dont get up for a few minutes.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:02 PM   #68
c0ng0 b0ng0

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
Dude, do you know Topanga? Is he your roommate? Are you him?
who is topanga no he is not my room mate though because i only live with my mom my dad and my sister.

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
I love every guy on here
HAHAHAHAA YOU LOVE GUYS HAHAHAHAHA people made fun of me well make fun of that see he said he loves guys
Old 03-28-2004, 09:37 PM   #69
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
HAHAHAHAA YOU LOVE GUYS HAHAHAHAHA people made fun of me well make fun of that see he said he loves guys

Way to take something out of context to try and draw attention away from yourself. Ain't gonna work man. You're still a childish little waste of sperm and egg. And for fuck's sake learn to use punctuation marks ya wad that should've been swallowed.

Old 03-29-2004, 12:12 AM   #70
Kool-Aid

I don't know why I haven't had a guy to hook me up...maybe they just aren't the right ones to do so...since I think I am one of those "difficult" one's to figure out.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:22 AM   #71
biker's back

Quote:
I don't know why I haven't had a guy to hook me up...maybe they just aren't the right ones to do so...since I think I am one of those "difficult" one's to figure out.

1/2 of it is your problem, women always blame their men but you have to be in a certain mind set to get off and thats up to you.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:51 AM   #72
SolPol

Quote:
Whats with all the faces?

I am sad for you is all. And confused.

BIKER!

Good to see ya back buddy. We were talking about ya the other day.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:34 PM   #73
cashizslick

Quote:

If he makes you feel beautifull enough you will . . . . .
Old 03-29-2004, 08:42 PM   #74
c0ng0 b0ng0

Quote:

I thinik I could do it my *wink wink* is very wide and we all know that wide is what makes girls get the big O not only length although it is pretty long too
Old 03-29-2004, 08:46 PM   #75
V8killimports

Quote:
I thinik I could do it my *wink wink* is very wide and we all know that wide is what makes girls get the big O not only length although it is pretty long too

OMFG I can't believe this guy.. he just keeps going and going..
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 11:54 PM   #76
Kool-Aid

My problem huh? Whatever.
Old 03-30-2004, 08:08 AM   #77
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:

*wink wink*?? WTF dude??!! It's a PENIS, PEEENISSSS. Say it with me, PENIS. How old are you?? You still have a binky too??
Attached Images
File Type: gif babysmilie.gif (199 Bytes, 43 views)
Old 03-30-2004, 10:17 PM   #78
spoogenet

Quote:

It's a very complicated yet simple issue, really. There is no one recipe. My personal belief is that a lot of women aren't comfortable enough with the situation at the time, and that can't be underestimated. However to simply say it's the girl's fault, or the guy's fault, isn't fair. To say it's 50/50 isn't fair either. The situation is far more complex than a matter of applying blame.

First off, only something like 25% of women are supposed to be able to climax vaginally. The other 75% only tend to climax clitorally.....considering that most positions don't adequately stimulate the clitoris for that 75% of women, it's not that much of a surprise when women don't climax during intercourse. Of course the first method to truly understanding your own ability to climax is self-stimulation, experimentation with a partner can be a good educational tool.

Either way, you've gotta be comfortable in a situation. The willingness of both parties to really try is a good start, but it does require the comfort factor. I dunno, it all seems so simple sometimes but is so complex. As I mentioned in another thread, I've been the same guy all along but for 1 woman things have been very different than any of the others. The difference? Our feelings for one another.....it makes a world of difference. The more she's into me and what I'm doing, and the better she's feeling, the better I'm feeling and the more I'm into her......it's like our pleasure is complementary and just keeps building exponentially. Unfortunately, though, our pain suffers the same fate.....

b
Old 03-30-2004, 11:53 PM   #79
Kool-Aid

Good stuff...
Old 03-31-2004, 12:06 AM   #80
spoogenet

Quote:
Good stuff...

You are soooooooooo long-winded.....I couldn't read it all.......sheesh!

b