.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2003, 02:17 AM   #201
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by pbateson
I never been on shower for 5 days yrs ago cuz I have a worse hygene.

Paul, say that differently-I don't understand.
Old 09-14-2003, 09:13 AM   #202
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i thinks he said he hasn't showered in 5 days, and his hygiene sucks.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 02:16 PM   #203
GirlRacer

Surely not...
Old 09-15-2003, 10:39 AM   #204
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Uhhhhhhhh...........anyone wanna take this one?

Oh...why not. Paul...cut or uncut refers to circumcision. Basically if you've still got foreskin on yer dick you're uncut. If not then yer cut. Does that help?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 06:38 PM   #205
silver

i can't believe this thread is still rocking hard, damn we're bored huh?
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 11:11 PM   #206
nosaj81_2000

Re: Cut or uncut? hehe...

Quote:
Ok, this is totally gross, & I'm sorry if I offend anyone, that is certainly not my intent.

I was just wondering if any of the gals have seen or been with someone who is not circumsized? (Sp?) I'm not going to post my opinion on this just yet in case some of you guys might be...

But see, I've heard that it's even unsanitary to be left like that... like they get infected or aren't very clean....

Hmmm... any thoughts?

dont you mean uncircumsized?
Old 09-24-2003, 02:32 AM   #207
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Re: Re: Cut or uncut? hehe...

Quote:
Originally posted by nosaj81_2000
dont you mean uncircumsized?

Uncut, uncircumsized...yeah...that's the idea of the thread. Basiaclly, is your dick cut or not.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 09-25-2003, 12:26 PM   #208
Civgrl01

I heard the same thing as well..and never seen an uncircumsized one

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Ive heard about the unsanitary thing to.. I dunno.. I try not to think..:o
Old 09-26-2003, 01:11 AM   #209
Spicdaddy1507

Ahhh...I like to see a forum full of ignorance....As I can see from most of the posts, "except from those slight few" really understand the circumcision topic... Circumcisions have gone back from the days before even Alexander the Great, and now have just reemerged itself back into society BIG time within the last decade or so, predominantly with the Baby Boomers. And now in our day, everyone believes "MOSTLY WOMEN", that that's exactly how a males penis is suppose to be "because they've never seen it portrayed any other way but cut". Well now for the information part: All males are born with a foreskin. It was there naturally when we emerged from the womb and it suits a purpose, whether or not anyone agrees with me is purely based on your own personal interpretations...I've done a good deal of research on this topic before. The only reason why I did the research was because I felt ashamed that I was the only one out of all of my friends who was uncircumcised. "Or at least, that’s what all men tell one another". By the time I hit the books, and looked around for my own answers, I found out that women indeed do find the foreskin to be a more pleasurable..."If your lucky enough", the foreskin has the ability to move over the head and back again in conjunction with thrusts, this creates what I would best describe as a ribbed feeling in the vagina, thus creating a smooth rippling sensation on the upper wall, "from my own clinical trials I conducted with 5 different woman, Hmm, cough* cough*"........... Hehe, anyhow! As far as the smell goes, there is no difference in smell from a circumcised male than one that isn't UNLESS that male isn't hygienically fit. It is true that uncircumcised males must take care of themselves, but no more often than a circumcised male would. In this case, it would be "quality over quantity", In mine, I like quality and quantity. I believe that people in this generation have grown up with a misconstrued outlook on a males’ genitalia, expecially women. Ignorance is a natural occurance and shouldn't be punished, but! definetly educated. Stay tune kiddo's for the next show "clits or tits? Who knows!"

hehe
Old 09-26-2003, 02:20 AM   #210
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Geez...all of this from a guy who's obviously never heard of smegma. Yes, uncircumsized men DO have to be more hygenic than circumzised men due to the secretions given off by a sebaceous gland. As for enhanced pleasure...that's purely YOUR opinion and that of other men who want to believe that their difference is preferable. Most women will do a double take on an uncut dick and that's not what you want you're about to do the do. Circumcision is merely a way of helping a man keep tabs on his level of hygene more closely. It's hard to do that when your dick is in a sheath. Not impossible...just harder. So please, don't pretend that any of us are ignorant just because we don't agree with you. I would also ask that you not be pissed because your wang looks like a Shar-pei. Basically it's a matter of preference.

Edit: I also like the idea of a guy with the word "spic" in his username calling other people ignorant. F@ckin asshole.

Last edited by GT40FIED : 09-26-2003 at 02:24 AM.
Old 10-25-2003, 12:06 AM   #211
CrazyFirstGen

Ok, this is my first time being here and i have to say this is the funniest f***ing thread ever.
Old 10-26-2003, 12:30 AM   #212
Shot 2 Hel

kinda sad how this thread has lasted for 10 months, this has gotta be the longest thread in HS history
Old 10-26-2003, 01:37 AM   #213
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

lmao is this thing still alive ? the longest thread ever was my question and answer which had close to 2k posts

Old 11-02-2003, 09:54 PM   #214
Shot 2 Hel

well i meant it had lasted the longest
Old 11-19-2003, 11:02 PM   #215
FST_BlkCivic

GR.. you have surely got more than you bargined for of this I am certain with this one... but here's a rule of thumb... No Pun intended... if you got need to question "his" tool... then its probably the wrong one to play with due to the whole -- Does he wash ye olde ar$e question/comment above. If you gotta wonder about it... there are better ones out there to play with. Besides, hats off to ya.. not many babes inspect the tools they play around with.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:23 PM   #216
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

<-------beats this thread with a shoe

Why....won't....you....die!

Old 11-19-2003, 11:49 PM   #217
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

LMFAO it's still alive.

Old 11-20-2003, 07:42 AM   #218
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 03:21 PM   #219
pbateson

Oh yeah! It all alive! The most biggest thread ever!
Old 11-22-2003, 11:13 AM   #220
smrlda1

I heard that too...I guess it just depends on how clean you keep it. I also heard that it's a nice "addition" for your woman. I don't know first hand or anything, just heard it =)
Old 01-07-2004, 10:03 AM   #221
accord03

poor silly fools. theres nothing wrong with having an ant eater. that one guy is right when he says its a matter of hygene, but i doubt anyone is lazy enough not to clean theirs. and to address the matter of infection, statistics show that the rate of infection in cir. and uncir are the same. i know alot of girls that like it and some that don't hate it just don't prefer it. i am told it is a different feeling but wouldn't everything feel the same under a hat? i would't know but thats what girls tell me. hey do you like living in tulsa? off the subject.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:03 AM   #222
accord03

poor silly fools. theres nothing wrong with having an ant eater. that one guy is right when he says its a matter of hygene, but i doubt anyone is lazy enough not to clean theirs. and to address the matter of infection, statistics show that the rate of infection in cir. and uncir are the same. i know alot of girls that like it and some that don't hate it just don't prefer it. i am told it is a different feeling but wouldn't everything feel the same under a hat? i would't know but thats what girls tell me. hey do you like living in tulsa? off the subject.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:06 AM   #223
SolPol

Still goin huh? Crazy.

Some girls really like it, some really don't. That's the way I would put it.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:37 PM   #224
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
<-------beats this thread with a shoe

Why....won't....you....die!

It was worth repeating.

Old 01-07-2004, 06:09 PM   #225
GirlRacer

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I'm the creator of the longest thread EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just so you guys know- the hoodie is long gone. I have a nice freshly cut one to play with now.
Old 01-07-2004, 08:46 PM   #226
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
I'm the creator of the longest thread EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigger accomplishment?...having the longest running thread on a message board or learning how to spell the word "ever" properly? You be the judge. Hehe...jfwy GR. Anything to pull this train wreck off topic.

Old 01-07-2004, 09:49 PM   #227
GirlRacer

ahahaha, you goober! I MEANT to spell it that way, that's how you say it. Not "ever" it's "EV- AR!"

*psh* duh.

hahaha
Old 01-08-2004, 12:15 AM   #228
pricelessguy

Well the only person i know who has had a problem with their penis was a guy who was cut. Anyways he had to hav an operation because dirt had actually entered the penis and had gotten infected. Anyways after the operation he could only piss out of a hole above the penis. So im glad im uncut.