.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2002, 09:10 PM   #41
DsBlu01CivEX

:o

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 09:15 PM   #42
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
:o

hey, look at it this way D, at least you still have one Rob left!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 09:18 PM   #43
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
hey, look at it this way D, at least you still have one Rob left!

ya do a nice thing and people turn on ya... the lot of you!
Old 11-04-2002, 09:39 PM   #44
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
ya do a nice thing and people turn on ya... the lot of you!

you know I was just f*ckin' with ya Rob....I wouldn't do a brother wrong like that........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 07:44 AM   #45
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Okay, lets try to get back on topic!
Old 11-05-2002, 08:10 AM   #46
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice

Hmm...I forget what this thread was even about....Im still amazed at the dancing bananers......
Old 11-05-2002, 11:51 AM   #47
ShagginJet

Quote:

WTF was page 3 of this thread??

Umm, hey Blue... As a chick, you're not horny like 16 hours a day?? Most guys are horny about 20-24 hours a day, but i know chicks who out do guys. So is this like a per chick type of thing where everyone is different. Or is this like a standard across women that they just aren't willing to admitt??

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 02:57 PM   #48
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
WTF was page 3 of this thread??

Umm, hey Blue... As a chick, you're not horny like 16 hours a day?? Most guys are horny about 20-24 hours a day, but i know chicks who out do guys. So is this like a per chick type of thing where everyone is different. Or is this like a standard across women that they just aren't willing to admitt??

Girls are horny too, just not nearly as much as guys....I'll be the first to admit that im a nympho.....but only if I have a b/f I won't just go and sleep around with any guy just cuz Im horny.....thats why they invented "toys".....lol j/k
Old 11-05-2002, 03:56 PM   #49
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
Girls are horny too, just not nearly as much as guys....I'll be the first to admit that im a nympho.....but only if I have a b/f I won't just go and sleep around with any guy just cuz Im horny.....thats why they invented "toys".....lol j/k

girls i'm sure are just as horny as guys. The only reason why it's believed that girls are less horny is because it's something girls don't talk about. I mean most girls won't even tell each other if they mastrubate/own toys/whatever....my girls and i don't discuss it and I consider these girls like sisters to me.

Old 11-05-2002, 04:58 PM   #50
mt.biker

Quote:
girls i'm sure are just as horny as guys. The only reason why it's believed that girls are less horny is because it's something girls don't talk about. I mean most girls won't even tell each other if they mastrubate/own toys/whatever....my girls and i don't discuss it and I consider these girls like sisters to me.

seems like you have commication issues then....
Old 11-05-2002, 05:00 PM   #51
ShagginJet

Communication is key... i mean guys don't need to tell eachother they masterbate, it's known. Sometimes someone will share a good technique theory, but that rarely happens.

Old 11-05-2002, 05:03 PM   #52
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
Communication is key... i mean guys don't need to tell eachother they masterbate, it's known. Sometimes someone will share a good technique theory, but that rarely happens.

NO STRIAGHT GUY SHARES TECHNIQUE STORIES/THEORIES OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT.
Old 11-05-2002, 05:44 PM   #53
ShagginJet

Not techniques of masturbation, techniques while interacting with the ladies in the bedroom.

Old 11-05-2002, 09:32 PM   #54
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Haha...I love how this has gotten so far out of hand...keep it up.

And for the guys who think chicks aren't just as horny as guys...man have you missed out. I've had girlfriends that I could barely keep up with. But that's tought to find. I'm always looking for the chicks who look and act all innocent until that bedroom door closes, but they're very few and far between. A lot of girls, I think, are afraid to talk openly about their libido lest they be labeled sluts or some other bullshit. But to all those ladies...it's ok...all us guys wanna hear about that. Trust me.

You girls should download "Chicks Dig Jerks" by Bill Hicks (yes, in addition to his ****ing hilarious comedy he does a song or two). You'll see where I'm comin from.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 08:01 AM   #55
cutiepy701

Quote:
seems like you have commication issues then....

No communication issues....well at least on my part. Honestly the reason I never tell any of my girlfriends about my sex life is because..........GIRLS ARE FUC*ING SCANALOUS. If you tell a girl that your man is awsome in bed, she'll probably go behind your back and try to sleep with him.....at least thats how most girls are.....which is why I don't hang around with them.....all my friends are guys, except like 4, I got 4 "girlfriends"
Old 11-06-2002, 08:35 AM   #56
DsBlu01CivEX

Oh i know my girls aren't scandalous and we sure don't have communication issues...we actually have had converstations about whether we do or don't and have had "sex" talks. But we're more willing to talk about sex than mastrubation. It's like taboo for girls to do that....I guess cuz we're afraid of what people would think about us. We're supposed to be the non-horny of the 2 sexes and if people knew we mastrubated that would mean we're just as horny as guys. So yah, so girls don't talk about it. And why are guys so intrigued when girls admit they mastrubate???

Old 11-06-2002, 08:38 AM   #57
cutiepy701

I mean, I'll tell my friends if they ask me something not that personal. Like if they asked me if I had sex last night, I'd be like "hell ya I did". And thats about as far as I'll take it. I might add a little " and damn it was good" or something like that.

And I totally agree on the whole masturbation thing with girls....that is definitely something girls DO NOT talk about with each other, we probably will lie about it. I dunno why, we just do. We are more likely to admit it to a guy than to our girlfriends.
I guess were just weird like that
Old 11-06-2002, 12:10 PM   #58
ShagginJet

Here is a thought. What drove you to masturbation?

I mean, I had several G/F's that didn't masturbate before with me, or while with me, but then after, they are doing it like once to several times a week. Is this pretty much how all women start? Lack of sex with some guy they liked drove them to handle it themself?

I also know that some girls started masterbating cause their man couldn't get it done right in bed. This the case with any girls here?

Old 11-06-2002, 12:14 PM   #59
cutiepy701

um...actually it is the complete opposite, at least for me....I don't just sit there and masturbate if Im horny (unlike guys) I don't need to "relieve" a load.

However, by masturbating....I have found ways to reach incredible orgasms.......(Sorry if TMI) that is with someone else, not alone...
Old 11-06-2002, 12:24 PM   #60
ShagginJet

That's kind of different then I've found. So are you saying that your orgasm are better by yourself or that you can reach great orgasm, but none of them are like ones you reach with a man.

Old 11-06-2002, 12:34 PM   #61
cutiepy701

What Im saying is when you explore your body, you find things you like, don't like....ect....

This helps you reach unbelievable orgasms.....with a man, not by myself (tho im sure that can happen too)
Old 11-09-2002, 04:25 PM   #62
RSX-S girl

Ok it's not that we'd rather be with a bad boy. It's mostly a physical thing at first. But once you get to realize that them being a bad boy is a front for them being complete assholes and stupid idiots, you go for the one that makes you laugh! Nice gurls like nice guys
Old 11-09-2002, 04:28 PM   #63
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by RSX-S girl
Ok it's not that we'd rather be with a bad boy. It's mostly a physical thing at first. But once you get to realize that them being a bad boy is a front for them being complete assholes and stupid idiots, you go for the one that makes you laugh! Nice gurls like nice guys

please do tell me what defines a "nice girl" I have yet to meet one.
Old 11-09-2002, 04:38 PM   #64
GirlRacer

I'm a nice girl...
Old 11-09-2002, 04:41 PM   #65
mt.biker

why is it all the nice people are single?

You say your a nice girl, but what makes you a nice girl? that is the questions my dear... that is the question...
Old 11-09-2002, 06:19 PM   #66
DsBlu01CivEX

I'd personally define a "nice or good girl" as someone that doesn't put up a front, is her self, is proud to be who she is, doesn't fk around with every guy she meets, has high morals for herself, gives respect where respect should be given, someone that is just generally "nice" to everyone but knows when she is being walked on and will correct that.

Old 11-09-2002, 06:23 PM   #67
mt.biker

Quote:
someone that is just generally "nice" to everyone but knows when she is being walked on and will correct that.

i agree with that part... the rest is... questionable. Just because she fronts doesn't mean she aint nice (btw i hate fronters).
Old 11-09-2002, 06:37 PM   #68
DsBlu01CivEX

if she fronts she's not being herself....which means she's not being "nice" by pretending to be someone she's not. If you wanna know what makes a "nice" girl a "nice" girl, then you need to also define what makes a "nice" guy a "nice" guy. I'd assume that the same definition would apply to both.

Oh and the reason why most of the nice girls are single is because most of the guys (even some of the "nice" ones) only want 1 thing...and I'm sure we all know what I mean by that...

Old 11-09-2002, 06:46 PM   #69
mt.biker

Quote:
if she fronts she's not being herself....which means she's not being "nice" by pretending to be someone she's not. If you wanna know what makes a "nice" girl a "nice" girl, then you need to also define what makes a "nice" guy a "nice" guy. I'd assume that the same definition would apply to both.

Oh and the reason why most of the nice girls are single is because most of the guys (even some of the "nice" ones) only want 1 thing...and I'm sure we all know what I mean by that...

food! you telling me good girls dont cook? %$*@! now i'm going to have to look for a bad girl to get a decent meal around here.. thanks for the heads up D.....
Old 11-09-2002, 07:41 PM   #70
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by RSX-S girl
But once you get to realize that them being a bad boy is a front for them being complete assholes and stupid idiots, you go for the one that makes you laugh! Nice gurls like nice guys

Wow...what a bold faced lie. All guys know that chicks don't really go for guys that can make you laugh. I know it always ranks really high on your little ladies polls in Cosmo, but it's total crap. Like you could ever be with some ****ed up lookin guy just because he made you laugh...most woman are just as interested in looks as most guys are, but guys get the bad rap. I mean...there may be a small hint of truth to that...how else could I rationalize myself ever getting laid? But I'm gonna go on the record as saying that for the most part that's total sh!t.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 07:45 PM   #71
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
food! you telling me good girls dont cook? %$*@! now i'm going to have to look for a bad girl to get a decent meal around here.. thanks for the heads up D.....

I do what I can for ya Rob! But there are some of us "nice" girls that can cook. I love to cook....

Old 11-10-2002, 07:49 PM   #72
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Geesh, you're gonna have a lot of enemies on here if you keep posting comments like that!

And thank you Eclipse, I didn't see that, that was nice of you.

And Juvenile, this one's for you:
Now share that with Mt. Biker ok? haha
Old 11-11-2002, 12:59 AM   #73
Lovebuzz13

RSX ricer girl or whatever....keep up the name calling and you can find a different site to post it because it's sure as hell not going to be put up with here.
Old 11-11-2002, 01:00 AM   #74
ShagginJet

Quote:
I'd personally define a "nice or good girl" as someone that doesn't put up a front

I have yet to meet a girl that doesn't put up some sort of front.

Old 11-11-2002, 08:17 AM   #75
cutiepy701

Quote:

I love to cook and Im a "nice" girl. I use to cook dinner for my man every night....as$hole never appreciated it tho.
Quote:
Wow...what a bold faced lie. All guys know that chicks don't really go for guys that can make you laugh. I know it always ranks really high on your little ladies polls in Cosmo, but it's total crap.

Whatever......That is soooo not true. If I guy can't make me laugh, then that is like a big NONO. I love guys that are funny, cuz If you can't laugh or smile, you might as well be dead.
Id rather take a poor, ugly, funny guy over a fine-as$ rich, totally un-humerous fella.
Old 11-11-2002, 09:20 PM   #76
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
I love guys that are funny, cuz If you can't laugh or smile, you might as well be dead.
Id rather take a poor, ugly, funny guy over a fine-as$ rich, totally un-humerous fella.

me too. I love to laugh. I'm a total goofball and I need someone like that in my life. If he's attractive, it's an added bonus. But I do agree that there has to be some sort of physical attraction....but in no way does that mean he has to be drop dead gorgeous.

Old 11-12-2002, 08:30 AM   #77
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Sometimes the person may not be the most attractive, but after you get to know them you find qualities about them other than physical that starts to make them attractive to you. Does that make any sense?
Old 11-12-2002, 10:10 AM   #78
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Sometimes the person may not be the most attractive, but after you get to know them you find qualities about them other than physical that starts to make them attractive to you. Does that make any sense?

yes that makes sense, if you think about it personality is what will last in a relationship. Looks come and go, but personality stays. When your 60 yearsold and still married its not going to be that your husband or wife was hot when he/she was 20-30 that keeps you two together now, it will be the fact that you are best friends.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:01 AM   #79
cutiepy701

Quote:
yes that makes sense, if you think about it personality is what will last in a relationship. Looks come and go, but personality stays. When your 60 yearsold and still married its not going to be that your husband or wife was hot when he/she was 20-30 that keeps you two together now, it will be the fact that you are best friends.

Well said. Looks is only a first impression in my mind, personality is what will make the true determining factor of whether or not you have feelings for a person.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:08 AM   #80
mt.biker

Quote:
Well said. Looks is only a first impression in my mind, personality is what will make the true determining factor of whether or not you have feelings for a person.

yup yup, I've come to realize often the prettiest girls have the most emotional issues, so now i'm sticking to the cute girls with great personalities.