.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2002, 08:49 PM   #41
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN

Yes it is a special thing, even to me.. and thats why im still a virgin (yes a 19 year old male virgin holy shit).. even thought i guess i have had chances, it just doesnt seem right.. and i haven't been in any serious relationships... oh well... itll happen when it happens, life doesn't revolve around sex..

ps my tires still rub

dude i wish i had wait, only been with one girl but she was a slut... now i wish i could have shared that with my wife. But its not gonna go down like that.. first i'm not a virgin anymore nor am i getting married
Old 08-28-2002, 08:51 PM   #42
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

*hugs his brotha from anothah mothah... a man hug none the less *hits while hugging*

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 08:55 PM   #43
mt.biker

Quote:
*hugs his brotha from anothah mothah... a man hug none the less *hits while hugging*

at least your still a virgin, i think society has to change, theres nothing cool about marrying a girls whos ****ed 10guys. but yet sex is encourage.. whos encouraging it?
Old 08-28-2002, 09:29 PM   #44
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

Yes it is a special thing, even to me.. and thats why im still a virgin (yes a 19 year old male virgin holy shit).. even thought i guess i have had chances, it just doesnt seem right.. and i haven't been in any serious relationships... oh well... itll happen when it happens, life doesn't revolve around sex..

ps my tires still rub

so i'm 22 and still a virgin, did i say that loud ? i just got hooked up on other things and never bothered getting a gf, but it's all about to change (read my other thread), and if does not work out i'll be doomed for the rest of my life :o

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 02:52 AM   #45
Grip72

Ok i feel like a little bit of a young dude..I'm 18 in like 3 days or something. I slept with my ex-girlfriend when i was 16 (about 2 months before i was 17) and we had sex for about a year (all at once too! jj) no but seriously, does that make me a slut? WE probably had it about 80 times, me no joke!
(oh yeah, she was 17 at the time, gotta love older women)
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 06:44 AM   #46
cstrom80

Accord17, I don't think it makes you a slut. Once you've been with someone for a little bit you can, IMO, have sex all you want whenever. If you do it a lot that just makes you horny. HAHA.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:07 AM   #47
msvtec14

When it comes to love or sex, I don't think that you can ever set an appropriate time frame or even a number. It just all about when you feel that it's right and that you're ready. If you meet someone and fall in love, I don't necessarily think that you have to wait until you marry them to have sex. As long as you're doing it for the right reasons, I don't see anything wrong with it. If it's your belief or what have you to wait and that is something that you have a lot of faith in, that's ok. In terms of my religon, that's what the belief is but there just came a point in time where I was just ready to be at that place with my boyfriend. My first boyfriend and I were together for 3 years. I waited for the first 2. I knew that I was ready before those 2 years went by but I still felt like I had to wait because of what I was told and the way that I was raised. Like I said, in certain respects I do wish that I had waited because it would be an amzing thing to share with the person that I marry. But in others, I'm happy with the decision that I made because of a lot of beautiful expieriences that I've had in my 2 serious relationships. That might sound corny but I don't care.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:14 AM   #48
incubus86

Very nicely put.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:21 AM   #49
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
When it comes to love or sex, I don't think that you can ever set an appropriate time frame or even a number. It just all about when you feel that it's right and that you're ready. If you meet someone and fall in love, I don't necessarily think that you have to wait until you marry them to have sex. As long as you're doing it for the right reasons, I don't see anything wrong with it. If it's your belief or what have you to wait and that is something that you have a lot of faith in, that's ok. In terms of my religon, that's what the belief is but there just came a point in time where I was just ready to be at that place with my boyfriend. My first boyfriend and I were together for 3 years. I waited for the first 2. I knew that I was ready before those 2 years went by but I still felt like I had to wait because of what I was told and the way that I was raised. Like I said, in certain respects I do wish that I had waited because it would be an amzing thing to share with the person that I marry. But in others, I'm happy with the decision that I made because of a lot of beautiful expieriences that I've had in my 2 serious relationships. That might sound corny but I don't care.

that sounds great if you are able to wait 2 years, i wait just over a week with my ex. First and last girl i have sex with before marriage. I found it made everythign more complicated, i got two scares because she thought she was pregnate and hadn't gotten tested before she told me i almost flipped out... stupid girl! Not to mention what if the person you sleeping with has something and never tells you? what then? your gonna be stuck with one big problem if you infect your next parenter because you dont know you had something.. this goes more for girls because guys can typically look at their dicks and see whats up. Girls on teh other hand have to be seeing a doc to find out whats up. Not to mention another fact, girls will get lose after a lot of sex... blah i'm just bitching
i'm gonna find me a simple girl who hasnt' been around the block... then maybe life will start to fall into place.
time to hit teh bike! grrr
Old 08-29-2002, 08:49 AM   #50
msvtec14

"Trying to find a relationship" or "Looking for the right" is like when your waiting for a pot of water to boil and you're just sitting there staring at it. I think I've said that before. And then a really wise person said to put some salt in it because that makes it boil faster I don't know. I just don't believe in going out and looking for a relationship. But if you want to, make sure you add some spices One major downfall to having an intimate sexual relationship with someone is when you break up. You're so used to having it in your life. Then you're single again and sleeping with a heated, vibrating pillow
Old 08-29-2002, 08:59 AM   #51
mt.biker

Quote:
"Trying to find a relationship" or "Looking for the right" is like when your waiting for a pot of water to boil and you're just sitting there staring at it. I think I've said that before. And then a really wise person said to put some salt in it because that makes it boil faster I don't know. I just don't believe in going out and looking for a relationship. But if you want to, make sure you add some spices One major downfall to having an intimate sexual relationship with someone is when you break up. You're so used to having it in your life. Then you're single again and sleeping with a heated, vibrating pillow

nah i'm not going out to find one but one day i'll find her.. or maybe she'll find me. I guess i ment that more as a term.. i'm not activitly looking for anyone right now just hope that one day i do find the right girl. Girls i meet in my day to day life tend to have issues! major issues and thats not cool
Old 08-29-2002, 09:18 AM   #52
msvtec14

It's sad to say but I think that everyone has issues in life. It's what you've learned from them and what kind of person they have made you is what is important. Me personally, I've had a lot happen in my life and it forced me to grow up a hell of a lot quiker than I wanted to. I had this picture perfect family but behind it all someone had a serious drinking problem. I went through hell and back for 8 years because of it and I had to take care of my family while all this was going on. I could get more into it but I won't. Some really bad things happened during all of this. It got to the point where I had to move out. Having to grow up so fast made me realize that there is no room in life for stupid drama and bullshit. Like I said I went through hell and back but I would never in a million years change my past because I wouldn't be who I am today without it. Everything fell into place eventually and now everything is more than all good. I know what I won't take from people. I know what I've gotten through. That gives me a light at the end of the tunnel when I'm going through a hard time now because I know no matter what, it always will get better. I want to write a book.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:59 PM   #53
incubus86

lifes a *****....then ya live it
Old 08-29-2002, 02:00 PM   #54
msvtec14

Yup. And you can't move forward if you swim in water under the bridge.
Old 08-29-2002, 02:49 PM   #55
incubus86

depends on how deep the water is doesnt it?
or how fast the current is moving...
i don't understand that comment at all
Old 08-29-2002, 02:52 PM   #56
msvtec14

Ok, you know how when something is in your past and it's over and done with you refer to it as water under the bridge??? I'm just saying that you can't dwell on anything.
Old 08-29-2002, 02:58 PM   #57
incubus86

gotcha
Old 08-29-2002, 05:06 PM   #58
DsBlu01CivEX

I'll be 22 in like 2 months and I'm still a virgin. I don't have a problem with it either. Actually I get a lot of respect for it. It's not something like I'm waiting until marriage or anything like that...I just haven't found the guy that makes me feel special enough for me to give that to him.

Oh as for the topic at hand though...I agree with msvtec that It's not necessarily the # of guys a girl has slept with but the fact that she does it to get attention. She uses her body to get "love" from someone that is just usin her to get a lil booty. Sluts to me are typically girls with incredibly low self esteem.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 09:29 PM   #59
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Oh as for the topic at hand though...I agree with msvtec that It's not necessarily the # of guys a girl has slept with but the fact that she does it to get attention. She uses her body to get "love" from someone that is just usin her to get a lil booty. Sluts to me are typically girls with incredibly low self esteem.

i know know the type.. that was my ex

thank you everyone for clearing this up
Old 08-29-2002, 09:35 PM   #60
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Wow, denise and melissa "really put the dot over i"

Old 08-30-2002, 07:35 AM   #61
msvtec14

It's quite refreshing to hear a lot of you guys/girls beliefs in terms of waiting and your standards. Don't get me wrong, my friends are good people. I wouldn't surround myself with dirtbags. But man, a lot of them get AROUND. They're always at the bars or we go to all these parties and they just get wasted and do all these random guys because they're drunk and they have on beer goggles and I don't respect that at all. Sometimes, they bust on me because I'm NOT like that. Hey, I'd rather be totally sexually frustrated than have someone call me a slut or think less of me because I gave it up.
Old 08-30-2002, 07:41 AM   #62
mt.biker

Quote:
It's quite refreshing to hear a lot of you guys/girls beliefs in terms of waiting and your standards. Don't get me wrong, my friends are good people. I wouldn't surround myself with dirtbags. But man, a lot of them get AROUND. They're always at the bars or we go to all these parties and they just get wasted and do all these random guys because they're drunk and they have on beer goggles and I don't respect that at all. Sometimes, they bust on me because I'm NOT like that. Hey, I'd rather be totally sexually frustrated than have someone call me a slut or think less of me because I gave it up.

ok they sound like SLUTS!
Old 08-30-2002, 08:14 AM   #63
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Hey, I'd rather be totally sexually frustrated than have someone call me a slut or think less of me because I gave it up.

hey i agree with youy on that, and i'm the same way, but a lot of my friends/coworkers don't think the same way, so i get a lot of crap. They don't seem to think like this. i know looks play a part in getting to know someone, and you can be the hootest in the world, but if your IQ is the same as my shoe size forget about it. i'm not saying that i'm a genius or anything, but hey i want to have a nice conversation that can last. i don't want any coneversations like "hi ! wanna fu*k ?" if that's how you think you can forget about it. as for the time lenght you should wait i don't think there is a time limit. you should wait untill you are comfortable with eachother and be on the same wave lenght. i hope i made some sense in what i said.

Old 08-30-2002, 08:35 AM   #64
msvtec14

Yup. What you said made sense. I personally don't care if my friends make fun of me for NOT being a slut. They think that they're making fun of me and calling me prude but in they're just making themselves look worse and me look better. But they think it's cool what they do. Or that the three of them have all slept with a few of the same guys. WHAT is up with that. Not even sloppy seconds. That's like sloppy thirds
Old 08-30-2002, 08:38 AM   #65
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Or that the three of them have all slept with a few of the same guys. WHAT is up with that. Not even sloppy seconds. That's like sloppy thirds

what ? that is whack

Old 08-30-2002, 08:43 AM   #66
mt.biker

this tread is making me sick!
Old 08-30-2002, 08:45 AM   #67
incubus86

Quote:
WHAT is up with that. Not even sloppy seconds. That's like sloppy thirds

thats so sloppy, you'd need a mop and bucket to clean that up.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:52 AM   #68
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86

thats so sloppy, you'd need a mop and bucket to clean that up.
Old 09-01-2002, 12:07 AM   #69
DsBlu01CivEX

I've lucked out that my friends think along the same lines I do. I don't have slutty friends...girls or guys. So, I don't get sh!t from anyone about the way I think or things I do. I'm upset to hear that girls get beer goggles though. Never once (no matter how much I've drank) have I fallen to the death and destruction of the beer goggle.

What do you guys/girls think about girls that dress provocatively? Does this make them sluts/hos...whatever you wanna call them?

I personally think if the girl has the body to show off wearing provocative clothing then she should. Not on a consistent basis or anything, but if she's goin out clubbin or to a bar or party, then I don't think it's a bad thing to wear a lil more revealing clothing. As long as she still carries herself in a classy way. There is a way of wearing revealing clothing in a nice classy way and there is a way of wearing the same type of clothing in a "WT" kind of way. What do you guys think?

Old 09-01-2002, 01:06 AM   #70
mt.biker

Quote:
I've lucked out that my friends think along the same lines I do. I don't have slutty friends...girls or guys. So, I don't get sh!t from anyone about the way I think or things I do. I'm upset to hear that girls get beer goggles though. Never once (no matter how much I've drank) have I fallen to the death and destruction of the beer goggle.

What do you guys/girls think about girls that dress provocatively? Does this make them sluts/hos...whatever you wanna call them?

I personally think if the girl has the body to show off wearing provocative clothing then she should. Not on a consistent basis or anything, but if she's goin out clubbin or to a bar or party, then I don't think it's a bad thing to wear a lil more revealing clothing. As long as she still carries herself in a classy way. There is a way of wearing revealing clothing in a nice classy way and there is a way of wearing the same type of clothing in a "WT" kind of way. What do you guys think?

the more skin the faster i turn my head....

to be honest i really haven't meet a nice girl who can balance it. If i see a girl whos showing alot of skin i tend to think she gets around. Granted not all girls are like this, but i guess the question is why do you dress like that? if its for attention where does it stop?

seeing how i'm a guy i just dont understand the female mind, but you girls do some odd things to get our attention.. not complaining or anything just some of its really odd!
Old 09-01-2002, 07:25 PM   #71
DsBlu01CivEX

I dress "provacatively" once MAYBE twice a week, and it's only to go out to the club. But I won't act on my "sexual frustrations" with some random guy I meet. That might make me a tease for wearin the clothes and then not puttin out...but then call me a tease and walk away. I'd much rather be called a tease than a slut....cuz every single guy and girl is a tease at some point in their lives.

Old 09-01-2002, 08:01 PM   #72
mt.biker

Quote:
I dress "provacatively" once MAYBE twice a week, and it's only to go out to the club. But I won't act on my "sexual frustrations" with some random guy I meet. That might make me a tease for wearin the clothes and then not puttin out...but then call me a tease and walk away. I'd much rather be called a tease than a slut....cuz every single guy and girl is a tease at some point in their lives.

it truly is better ot be a tease then a slut, not tomention every guy wants to knock up a girl, you could really get around quick!
Old 09-02-2002, 12:04 AM   #73
msvtec14

Yeah, the only time that I will wear anything that shows a little more if it's at a club or a bar. But I balance it out. Less is more and moderation is the key. It's all about making people wonder. If I wear a shirt that's a little revealing, I'll keep it very simple with my pants. Nothing too tight or low. If I'm rocking a skirt, everything up top will be totally covered. You can't do both at the same time.
Old 09-03-2002, 02:47 PM   #74
cutiepy701

IMO a slut has nothing to do with the number of people you sleep with. I think It is more like a frame of mind. I have slept with 14 people in my life. I am 20 and started having sex when I was 16. In my mind that isn't that much. Because you can talk to a person for a month or two, and like missy said, just feel comfortable to have sex with them. I too wish I would have waited. But I have had great experiences.

I have (or had) 3 girlfriends who were total sluts. We'd just be driving around and they'd see a fine guy and be like "man I'd fu** him in a second". Or we would go to the bar, and my one friend would actually pick out a cute guy and make it her mission to sleep with him that night. That is so gross, and a slut to me.
It really has alot to do with your mind frame.

And mt biker, just because you have slept with alot of guys doens't mean you are loose

Just speaking from personal experience here

Guys can be just as big of sluts as girls if not more. But when guys sleep with all sorts of girls they get mad props, and we get called sluts. Why can't it just be a mutual thing???
Old 09-03-2002, 02:54 PM   #75
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
IMO a slut has nothing to do with the number of people you sleep with. I think It is more like a frame of mind. I have slept with 14 people in my life. I am 20 and started having sex when I was 16. In my mind that isn't that much. Because you can talk to a person for a month or two, and like missy said, just feel comfortable to have sex with them. I too wish I would have waited. But I have had great experiences.

I have (or had) 3 girlfriends who were total sluts. We'd just be driving around and they'd see a fine guy and be like "man I'd fu** him in a second". Or we would go to the bar, and my one friend would actually pick out a cute guy and make it her mission to sleep with him that night. That is so gross, and a slut to me.
It really has alot to do with your mind frame.

And mt biker, just because you have slept with alot of guys doens't mean you are loose

Just speaking from personal experience here

Guys can be just as big of sluts as girls if not more. But when guys sleep with all sorts of girls they get mad props, and we get called sluts. Why can't it just be a mutual thing???

double standards my dear! gotta love em
Old 09-03-2002, 10:42 PM   #76
msvtec14

I'm not a feminist. I don't want to be. Nor will I ever be. We're all just people. The more some of these women sit here and try to defend out rights, I personally just think it might make us look a little more inferior. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just not big on activists. Or the Lifetime chanel. But seriously, double standards suck. I hate them. I deal with them constantly, especially with a 19yr old little brother that can do more than I can. He has a streetbike. I want one but I can't get one because I'm a girl and according to my dad, "girls aren't supposed to" have bikes. And, if I get one I'm not allowed to live here at my house. That's bullshit.