::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2003, 04:27 PM   #1
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Someone asked for em

Heres a pic of the little egg. If y'all(Yeah, I'm from Tx, gimme a break) wanna see some of the older and better pics of the car, just say so. If anyone else lives around Houston, you may have seen it around, but possibly with Leo driving....the old owner.

Old 02-04-2003, 04:28 PM   #2
RU_Teg

damnnn thats a really nice hatch uv'e got there!
Old 02-04-2003, 04:30 PM   #3
mt.biker

what do you have done to her?
Old 02-04-2003, 04:33 PM   #4
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Pretty much what you see in my name. 92 HB, 99 LS engine, pieced together turbo kit, and an Apex'i N1 exhaust..............for speed anyways. I bought the car just about like it is(long story I don't care to talk about), but I bought it with a 94 LS....that blew the other week, so me and a friend threw the 99 in and converted it to OBD1. The car will see bottom 12's before too long.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:08 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

That thing looks really nice

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 05:26 PM   #6
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice.

You guys liek Si rims don't you?
Old 02-04-2003, 05:32 PM   #7
pauls-si

Damn, that's a sweet hatch...
Old 02-04-2003, 06:07 PM   #8
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

that looks sweet

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 07:15 PM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

More pics, more pics!! That thing is sweet!
Old 02-04-2003, 07:22 PM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

yeah.. more pics

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 07:55 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
Pretty much what you see in my name. 92 HB, 99 LS engine, pieced together turbo kit, and an Apex'i N1 exhaust..............for speed anyways. I bought the car just about like it is(long story I don't care to talk about), but I bought it with a 94 LS....that blew the other week, so me and a friend threw the 99 in and converted it to OBD1. The car will see bottom 12's before too long.

sweet! 12's sounds very nice mate
Old 02-04-2003, 09:59 PM   #12
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

sweet car and the others around look good also need to give paul some hints to help him

looks good man keep her going
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 10:04 PM   #13
RU_Teg

the front bumper on that white integra next to his civic looks really good...anyone know the name of that bumper?
Old 02-05-2003, 12:06 AM   #14
Turbo_LS_Hatch

BTW, 12's will daily driven, on stock internals, except for a block guard. I'll also be getting around 32mpg. I don't mean a 12.8 either, I'll hopefully be knocking on 11's. We'll see in a month or 2. I know I didn't wanna get into it, but before I get bashed for buying a car that already was fixed up(just about the way in the pic), I used to drive a black 1995 Integra GS-R with a few grand into it. Anyway, on Saturday, May 19th of 2002, I was at a local racing spot, and was carjacked at gunpoint. Insurance didn't give me much for the car, and nothing for the mods like they said they would, so I was stuck with 9,000 to buy a new car. A few months before it was stolen, I was thinking of selling it and buying an EG, but decided not to. Well after all that went down, someone said something about a guy named Leo selling a beautiful EG, so I checked it out. The car was nothing spectacular performance-wise, but had a great base in which to start off(light chassis, LS engine, and turbo) it still runs on the stock fuel system except the pump, and stock ignition except plugs and wires. The car is also running an untouched LS ECU. So the car had all the basics I was thinking about anyway, but from my plans, the car was far from personalized, so I easily still had enough chances to make her my own. The car went from running a 14.01@101 with the old owner(6psi, tuned like shit) to around a 13.4@who knows on 9psi. So that's the reason I bought a pre-souped car.
Old 02-05-2003, 12:21 AM   #15
Turbo_LS_Hatch

And now for the pics of what the car used to look like...................look familiar?

For more pics, check the October 2002 isuue of Super Street, page 110.
Old 02-05-2003, 12:26 AM   #16
myself_included

LS VTEC?
Old 02-05-2003, 12:30 AM   #17
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Hell no, I like reliable power. It's not worth it.....B18B1's are very stout motors from the factory, and I prefer them..........remember, I've had both. Not only that, they're cheaper, and if you have an LS-T, and someone sees it, they don't think it's near as powerful as a GS-R turbo, everyone underustimates them
Old 02-05-2003, 01:48 AM   #18
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

oh......my......god....

can i marry your car??

no seriously i love it

i want my car to look like that

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 02:01 AM   #19
a96710

Car looks good
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 05:06 AM   #20
myself_included

Quote:
they don't think it's near as powerful as a GS-R turbo, everyone underustimates them
what psi are you running? Also, what times are you putting down? I think your car would give me a run for my money
Old 02-05-2003, 07:24 AM   #21
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Man, that car is sweet.. Im not usually one to buy pre-modded cars either, but if the price is right Ill buy anything.

Good luck on hitting low 12s.. Or even 11s if you so desire.
Old 02-05-2003, 11:22 AM   #22
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Man that's one of the nicest looking hatches i've ever seen
soooo dope
my god!!!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 12:37 PM   #23
Turbo_LS_Hatch

12's are temporary, 11's will come soon enough. My goal is to have the car run 10.5 full interior, but on race gas and slicks. There wasn't much I could do. I know I could have bought a stock EG, but around here, they're all beat to shit. This one was in almost perfect condition, and I talked to numerous people about the owner, and EVERY one said the same thing, "He babied the car and never drove it hard." I didn't think that would be true until I thought about it and realized it was a show car, everything was put on it for points. Anyway, I wasn't able to run it at the track since I did a little fine tuning to it, but my best guess is/was a 13.4/13.5. It's on 9psi, and like I said, stock ignition, fuel system, and ECU(not even chipped, reburned, etc...) I ran a 13.7 turbo MR-2, had major wheel hop, had to get out of it for around a second(probably about a 2.5 60' that launch), and beat him by a little over a car. The car is impressive for what it is, but compared to a lot of Hondas around here, nothing spectacular.
Old 02-05-2003, 12:40 PM   #24
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
12's are temporary, 11's will come soon enough. My goal is to have the car run 10.5 full interior, but on race gas and slicks. There wasn't much I could do. I know I could have bought a stock EG, but around here, they're all beat to shit. This one was in almost perfect condition, and I talked to numerous people about the owner, and EVERY one said the same thing, "He babied the car and never drove it hard." I didn't think that would be true until I thought about it and realized it was a show car, everything was put on it for points. Anyway, I wasn't able to run it at the track since I did a little fine tuning to it, but my best guess is/was a 13.4/13.5. It's on 9psi, and like I said, stock ignition, fuel system, and ECU(not even chipped, reburned, etc...) I ran a 13.7 turbo MR-2, had major wheel hop, had to get out of it for around a second(probably about a 2.5 60' that launch), and beat him by a little over a car. The car is impressive for what it is, but compared to a lot of Hondas around here, nothing spectacular.

I'm impressed needless to say!!!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 09:34 PM   #25
Kyle
elyK

nice car bro.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 01:03 AM   #26
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

its pretty sweet i read the article in the mag last night. with that and the mods ur going to do that should be one sweet ride. i dont normally like rides that get bought unless like in ur sit its the same base or almost same base platform u were going to have so its cool
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 12:34 AM   #27
ShEaNy

nice car...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote