::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2002, 11:29 AM   #1
Metalix901

Getting a changer for 2002 Civic HELP!!

I have a 2002 Honda Civic and need to know what model Alpine CD Changer can be used with it. I don't want to use an FM modulator, I want to use the controls provided on the stock stereo. I was told that only Alpine will work with Honda Civic stock radios, but I'd like to know if a specific model must be used or if any Alpine will work. Please let me know.... any help is appreciated.
thanks

Metalix
Old 01-10-2002, 11:50 AM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Hows this for you..

Alpine Changer
Old 01-10-2002, 12:05 PM   #3
Metalix901

Ya, i was looking at those before the 620 i was told works with the civic and my fried has the 601 model. but id like to know if all alpine cd changers work with the civics. if im limited to those 2 models that kinda sucks just because theres not a ton of either of those on ebay where i can try to get a deal. please let me know if i am limited to those 2 changers or if anything in the alpine line of cd changers will work for me. thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Metalix
Old 01-10-2002, 12:11 PM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Metalix901
Ya, i was looking at those before the 620 i was told works with the civic and my fried has the 601 model. but id like to know if all alpine cd changers work with the civics. if im limited to those 2 models that kinda sucks just because theres not a ton of either of those on ebay where i can try to get a deal. please let me know if i am limited to those 2 changers or if anything in the alpine line of cd changers will work for me. thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Metalix

Sorry man.. that I cant help you with.. They probably have different plug ends that plug into you factory radio.. Without using the FM mod. they probably wont work..