.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2002, 02:25 PM   #1
mt.biker

wtf up with them!

Alright 2 weekends ago a friend of mine (robert) and I are at a beach. We notice that there are two girls that goto our school abuot 20-25 feet over from us. There is also this cute girl who smiled at us both as we went swimming (cause it was dam hot) well i give my friend the boot and he goes and talks to her (the one we dont know).

Anyways he comes back all happy because she was really nice, but shes moving to bc. Anyways we never got around to talk to these other two girls (i know i know, i'm hitting myself as we speak) but anyways they made no attempt to say shit to us and since well we know little about them..... well as they left they waved and said "good bye". The two of us just abuot shit our pants.

School was the next day and figured we'd talk to them at school, turns out they couldn't be harder to find! Well a few days later (mid-week last week) we see them walking down bloor st (aka hollywood blv) and see them with friends. Robert and I both say "hi" no one stops to talk so we just kept going, well they said "hi" but really quietly, i'm figuring them for the really shy type.

To add to this, last year around the end of school one of them waved at me when i was in one of my classes i thought nothing of it as i just got out of a bad relationship but now i'm putting the pieces together.

Do they like the looks of us, or are they just being nice? granted i'm one sided on this but its hard to tell and by no means am i going out of my way for a girl this year... so lets hear it people!
Old 09-09-2002, 02:55 PM   #2
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

I dont know, go for it bro... (im rhyming so im going with it).. dont be a schmo...ask out that ho (for lack of a better word?)

anyway

Yea go for it, if they seem nice, and are what your looking for (no way to tell really).. ask one of them out to dinner... pry her brain

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 04:01 PM   #3
cutiepy701

How old are you mt. biker? This just all seems elementary to me. Go talk to her, you are all adults right? I don't mean to be harsh, but someone has to make the first move, and if the girls already strike you as the shy type, then why not take initiative (sp)
Old 09-09-2002, 04:30 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

dude remeber that girls don't come with instructions ? for me they are like uncharted teritorry

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 05:26 PM   #5
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
How old are you mt. biker? This just all seems elementary to me. Go talk to her, you are all adults right? I don't mean to be harsh, but someone has to make the first move, and if the girls already strike you as the shy type, then why not take initiative (sp)
warning this could turn into a rant

i'm 18, but i dont act it. most people take me for someone in my early to mid 20s. That aside i'll get onto why i asked this question.

Shy girls make me feel uneasy. Let me explain.... if someones saying something if its the truth or not it doesn't matter you can tell a lot by the way someone says something. With a shy girl you can't tell whats going on in her head because shes so closed up its really hard to get inside. To add to this, typically i'm an outgoing person and well i express what i'm thinking/feeling.. but the moment i'm around a girl who is shy i moddify my behavour as not to be overwelming. Over the years and most recently i learned i needed to do this in business. This leads to a quieter rob and i typically rain in on the agression that i might display otherwise. this leads to a different rob then i typically am, and well i dont get done what i want to.

Then theres another thing, girls have this power over guys. I have trouble explaining it, well anyways i dont want to fall into the bs a bad relationship could bring and i'm wondering if a shy person will make it that much harder to find out if shes gf material.

So with this question i'm trying to decide if i should bother with her or put her in the back of my mind and wait till i get to hawaii to start thinking about girls.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:01 PM   #6
DsBlu01CivEX

I don't know Rob....typically if I'm making no effort to talk to a guy other than mumbling hi to him in passing...that typically means that "hey I recognize you from somewhere, so I'm gonna smile and say hi to you". If I'm interested in a guy I'll say hi to him when i pass him but there will be a lot of eye contact...tryin to brush up against him ect ect....or I'd just go talk to him. I'm getting better with the whole going up and talking to him thing though. Bars are really good places to strike up random conversations. Ya gotta do this early in the evening though, when the guys aren't drunk yet.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 07:16 PM   #7
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I don't know Rob....typically if I'm making no effort to talk to a guy other than mumbling hi to him in passing...that typically means that "hey I recognize you from somewhere, so I'm gonna smile and say hi to you". If I'm interested in a guy I'll say hi to him when i pass him but there will be a lot of eye contact...tryin to brush up against him ect ect....or I'd just go talk to him. I'm getting better with the whole going up and talking to him thing though. Bars are really good places to strike up random conversations. Ya gotta do this early in the evening though, when the guys aren't drunk yet.

understood