.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2004, 05:22 PM   #1
Kool-Aid

What Do You Think?

I wanna explain this situation and I want some inputs.

I was just in a relationship for a year and three months. This guy, now I see, treated me far from my worth...I mean like shit...but I held on, as a good woman, giving him the benefit of the doubt. I got a card for my B-Day, the sex wasn't really all that good because he seemed to have not cared "for mine" as much as he did his,he even left me at a party drunk. We had broken up and gotten back together twice because I would check him about how he's acting in the relationship and how I was unhappy...
The day before I left to come to Iraq I asked him 3 times if he still wanted to be with me and if he still wanted to wait for me....every time...he said YES. I finally arrived here thinking that my man would be by my side through this since I waited 5 months for him when he was here...and three weeks of me being here...he breaks up with me on email.
So it has been a month and Im ok...until I get a message from a mutual friend of ours saying that he's got a new girlfriend.
Wow.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:49 PM   #2
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Fuck 'em....move on and find someone that will appreciate you for who you are........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 05:52 PM   #3
link

damn. sounds all too familiar - u know, except the whole iraq thing

me and my ex broke up in aug after 5 years. i found out last weekend he waited this long to get a new gf... now im kinda sad cuz im just wondering if hes doing everything right in his new relationship that he did wrong in ours... its just kind of a shocker that he waited so long... we havent spoken since december so its not like there was "hope" of us getting back together or any of that...

i think youll be fine... its always nice to have someone to play the bf part - just make sure its someone thats worth your time... and new relationships are always fun - i love that butterflies in the pit of my stomach feeling... so just date someone for a month then get ridda them and do it again and again and again and so on... youll be over the ex in no time...
Old 04-26-2004, 08:58 PM   #4
IALuder

the guy defenetily thinks to highly of himself. not worth it. you can do a lot better, i mean hell your SEXIE and he is well Dirt under your toe nail.

move find somebody you think highly of you and not themself.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:37 PM   #5
ShagginJet

You should be glad that you don't ever have to see him again. Glad that he's out of your life after making a decision like that. At least you don't have to see him everyday.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:52 PM   #6
biker's back

3 stikes and your out... thats all
Old 04-26-2004, 09:59 PM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
You should be glad that you don't ever have to see him again. Glad that he's out of your life after making a decision like that. At least you don't have to see him everyday.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:06 PM   #8
Wren57

Well... yall know my ex just called me last night to talk and apologize and whatnot... basically she came crawling back. Well today I find out shes been fucking this guy down on her campus, so... fuck that. I say move on, forget about him... if he is gonna treat you like that, why take it? You are better than that, you don't have to deal with his bullshit, you can get a better man.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:19 AM   #9
Kool-Aid

The funny thing about this all...is that I really loved this guy and Im really hurt because of the things he's put me through...not b ecause of him. Sure, I can definately replace his sorry ass...it's just that someone hurt me, a good person who had done nothing but try to please him.
WHy would you want to hurt a good person??
Old 04-27-2004, 12:38 AM   #10
mylittlecivic

I dont know why people are so f*cked up im sorry adrieanne *hug*

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 12:48 AM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

You've broken up a few times....there's reasons.
I broke up with a gurl 3 times..and it's hard to let go..i know all about that.
Don't take him back again!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 02:46 AM   #12
Kool-Aid

Thanks for the hug girly!!!
Oh don't worry about that...I WILL NOT take his sorry worthless ass back...believe me. He's nothing to me anymore.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:46 AM   #13
wal
2nd Gear

knock that dirt off ya shoulder
wal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 02:49 AM   #14
Kool-Aid

Ha ha ha....will do
Old 04-27-2004, 07:00 AM   #15
biker's back

Maybe the problem lays more with you. Everytime you break up you decide to get back in the relationship even though you know there are reasons for the previous break up. Seems funny you'd be complaining about it now, you have a track record that tells you things will end with this guy and according to that record you'll take him back.

You arent always in control of the cards you're dealt, but you choose how to play those cards. My advice would be to realize no one ever sets out at the beginning of a relationship to hurt someone and people get hurt because its complicated to be in a relationship with two emotional creatures. Add in the stresses of life, war and so on and there you have it. A perfectly good heart, broken. Thankfully in your case a broken heart only needs time to heal.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:05 AM   #16
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Well... yall know my ex just called me last night to talk and apologize and whatnot... basically she came crawling back. Well today I find out shes been fucking this guy down on her campus, so... fuck that. I say move on, forget about him... if he is gonna treat you like that, why take it? You are better than that, you don't have to deal with his bullshit, you can get a better man.

Wren, you cant honestly tell me you didnt think she was going to be sleeping with someone else? I mean this girl has been giving you all the signs of someone who is confused. Sadly in her case this confusion has probably lead to doing a few things/people that she'll regret. You cant always stop someone from doing those things and in your case bro I'd simply move on.

You two might have had a really good relationship when you lived closer together. I think its time you realize that the relationship isnt strong enough to servive the distance God knows she's already realized that and acted on it.

Best of luck, I still cant figure out why people say they cant find good people.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:46 PM   #17
Kool-Aid

I canadmit that yes it's a little of my fault for giving him the benefit of the doubt as much as I did...but that's the kind of person I am...I give changes because as we all know that everybody is not perfect...that's why I didn't try to get him back after the email...I knew it was through after that...
Old 04-27-2004, 01:16 PM   #18
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
I canadmit that yes it's a little of my fault for giving him the benefit of the doubt as much as I did...but that's the kind of person I am...I give changes because as we all know that everybody is not perfect...that's why I didn't try to get him back after the email...I knew it was through after that...

Well not to attack you, so just remember how you are. If you dont have a backbone you invite the world to walk all over you. It takes truly good judgement to not overreact but to react just enough to get yoru point across.

I'd send him an email somethign along these lines.

"Thank you for ending our relationship in such a manner as to assure yourself as to never get back with me again. I'm glad you could think only of yourself at a time like this and take the easy way out of a relationship I was giving nothing but chances for.

I have no hard feelings towards you and would ask you dont respond/replay/talk to me ever again. Stay out of my life and I will stay out of yours"

Something like that should give him the message, now you justhaev to be strong enough not to talk to him. Try blockig his email/phone number.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:37 PM   #19
Kool-Aid

Man, it's waaaaayyyy too late to send him an email back...I've already pretty much scolded him with my words on email about a month ago and everybody loved the way I've belittled him with my words. To this day I don't regret sending him that email. It felt good.
I have a backbone...but then again I have understanding.
Why the heck would I wanna talk to him? I have nothing to say to him...
Just like what wal said...I knocked the dust off my shoulders...