.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2005, 03:29 AM   #1
AkimboStylee

Does age matter?

i ask this question because I met this girl and she is 16, and i turn 20 at the end of the month. She turns 17 in like 3 days. Her parents really like me, and my parents like her parents, but still the age difference kind of freaks me out a little bit. there is no sex in this relationship(not yet at least, because i feel that she is still a little too young, and she says she is saving herself)
the thing is i have done things for this girl that i couldn't do: I quit do drugs, I started being more responsible, I went back to school.

any coments about being whipped will be ignored as there is no whipped about it, i think i might have found the right girl

questions/ comments?

oh yeah one last thing she drives a 92 hatch turbo'd Gsr , and she actually was there to help with the install, and she knows how to drive a stick!
Old 06-04-2005, 03:37 AM   #2
Grip72

wow that's a tough one..i've found myself HIGHLY attracted to younger iglrs myself..such as when i was 19 and i was very intersted in a mature 16 year old...well 16.5 haha..it does seem very young and everything. I think is weird because girls ALWAYS seem to go for older guys. so a girl my age 20/21 will go for a guy who's like 25...then girls around 17/18 will go for the older guy that is MY age. it's kinda complicated....right now my limit is probably 18...but that's not to say i'm not friends with girls younger than that....ugh..i dunno....akldfalkdfnadsf
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 07:02 AM   #3
Mischief

I'd say date her just because her car

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 11:37 AM   #4
AkimboStylee

there is more to it than her car. but i mean she actually knows what egt, jdm, edm, usdm, and af mean. wow.
Grip: i actually look like im 24, but only 20 (well 19, 20 in 3 weeks)
Old 06-04-2005, 11:39 AM   #5
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Thats young...
Its a maturity thing, in my opinion...but I doubt shes going to have much of that at 17. Just think back to how different you were at that age. (At least I know Im a lot different)
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 01:58 PM   #6
AkimboStylee

I'm sorry pat, I don't quite understand what you wrote.

she is real mature for age. It falls under the 3 yr. rule, but i still feel bad about it. i mean shes not even 18 yet, and whe she turns 18 i will be almost 21, i dn't know what to do.

her car is just material, when i stated seeing her all she said was that her car was in the shop, so i didn't just date her for her car, actually when we first met Ididn't even know how old she was.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:12 PM   #7
Grip72

hmmm...the maturity thing plays a role..there are some girls like 17 years old who are more mature then i am (i guess its not that hard tho lol) and then there are some who are just immature and annoying... that's a hard thign tho, specially if you look 24 that could cause some...wierdness

all in all, if she puts out then roll with it bahahhahahah just kiding
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:34 PM   #8
Mischief

Yea I was just kidding about the whole car deal :P My friend is 21 and I think his girlfriend is about 18.. Nothing wrong with that at all IMO.. Just stick to your feelings dude

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:39 PM   #9
IALuder

im currently seeing a 17yr old. im 19. so the age diference is close.

i like her alot, she is smarter, more mature then me, and she got all the things i like. plus i dont look at age, till there 16 or below.

id say screw age, esp. if you think this it the gurl of your dreams. fuck what people say or think of you two together. as long as your happy and nothing else should matter. plus you got perants permisson it seems like.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:48 PM   #10
mylittlecivic

My cousin is 22 and his wife is 17 anyway i think its alright as long as you dont get in trouble with the law and shes mature enough

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 03:25 PM   #11
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i think it all comes down to maturity. i know somepople will never mature, like me :o

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 07:26 AM   #12
CD5Passion

like almost everyone has stated above maturity plays the largest role in a situation like this. you have to remember that in most cases girls always mature faster than guys. I know a few 16-18 year olds and in most cases are very mature and have their mind and heart set in the right places
....then you got the hip gangsta girls who just piss me off haha but thats another story
I'd say 3-4 years your fine, it's only a number a few lines and some curves thrown in. If you can see yourself being happy go for it.

good luck bro
Old 06-08-2005, 07:35 PM   #13
nonovurbizniz

My wife is almost 6 years older than I am... I've dated girls 4 years under my age.

I'd be worried about the laws frankly and that's about it... you never know how immature a 50 year old can be or how mature some 12 year olds can be...

Now hopefully it's obvious I don't think ANYONE should date a 12 year old...

If your a couple of years older than her it's not that big a deal...