Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2002, 05:35 PM   #1
mt.biker

am i the only one?

I'm starting to really hate people who mod civics. What happened to trying to be different? Everyone is just buy the same cheep eco box car and trying to push an extra 25hp out of a motor designed to be fuel efficent.

I can't be the only one now can I?

I'm getting tired of these cars that are all noise and no go, people with ground effect kits and sound systems in a little machine that is just like all the other ricers.. but this ones in blue People think they're all hot with a muffler system but thats childs play, engine swap... why not buy a better car? The only thing that makes sense is a turbo.. all the rest is a waste of time and money but since time is money its just money wasted. not to mention every punk blasts techno or rap. What about being different?

I'm not bashing honda/acura because i love their cars, but can't people try nissa or lexus? Why is it that every punk gets a civic? It makes me sick, its like people have no taste. Or why dont people save up more money and buy a decent car (as in more power, theres nothing wrong with buying a civic. Its a great car, just dont mod it) so that they dont look like the next guy. I'm the only guy at my school with a 3.5rl for many reasons but non the less i stand out, there are a bunch of people that drive around with civics but most of my friends (using the term lightly) own something that requires a bit more money and that tends to lead to something more stylin.

On another note i tried blasting classic music and guess what i liked it. I was the only one doing it! I got some odd looks from people but for the most part it went over well.

just me ranting about shit cars