.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2002, 12:52 AM   #1
FeelMyRide

You gurlz get this too??

People always think my baby is my boyfriend's car. What is it a girl can't race her car better or have it look nicer than a guy's?? And then when a guy does find out its your car they either are intimidated by you or the try to make you look dumb like you don't know anything about cars. Grrr~!!!
Old 01-03-2002, 02:50 AM   #2
RxR_Eclipse

I rember one time when I moved up on a sweet 97+ TT mitsu vr4 3kgt..... Got right up next to this ride and kept with it for at least one second! looked over and there was this middle aged woman smiling and waving as she whooped my ass! I got my car up to 137.4 mph (gps) and she still pulled away from me!
Girl drivers rock!
RxR_Eclipse out.
Old 01-03-2002, 03:47 PM   #3
TruHeel142

From a guy's standpoint, I don't think many guys do think that. And if they do, they are probably a-holes. Any girlz that race and/or have modded cars get the highest respect from me. I think its awesome, but some guys probably are intimidated by that. Just ignore em really. And keep it up, its good to have girlz rockin the scene too!
Old 01-03-2002, 04:42 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i'm not like that. i really like girls that are customizing their cars, no matter if it's a Honda or not They always get my respect.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 05:31 PM   #5
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I think that gurl racers rock...!!!! Any guy that doesn't show respect doesn't deserve a chick....damn some guys suck...

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 06:28 PM   #6
FeelMyRide

There are definately some guys who really like the fact that girls get into cars. All my friends are guys and luckily they are all into cars too. Which also kinda makes it weird when we meet new people or such and all the girls are snotty.. they don't think its feminine to be into cars. Like whats that deal? But it could be that they are jealous I get to be around the guys more than them. Ehehehehe
Old 01-03-2002, 09:54 PM   #7
slowEJ6

guys that seem to think girls shouldnt be modding or racing cars are usually the guys that tend to be found having homosexual buttsex in gas station bathroom stalls and @ import shows. there are many of them.....they are stupid. and usually, they are slow (both mentally AND while driving their car).
my gf had 2 cars that were hella faster than mine......both tegs, i thought it was the shizzle, id brag that she was faster than a lot of people and didnt take credit as to them being mine, it was as hell.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 10:51 PM   #8
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by RxR_Eclipse
I rember one time when I moved up on a sweet 97+ TT mitsu vr4 3kgt..... Got right up next to this ride and kept with it for at least one second! looked over and there was this middle aged woman smiling and waving as she whooped my ass! I got my car up to 137.4 mph (gps) and she still pulled away from me!
Girl drivers rock!
RxR_Eclipse out.

you and my fiancee could be good friends...she drives a TT 300zx and periodically my supra......shows them up and rub it in their faces....... now only if i could teach her to ride a bike......
Old 01-04-2002, 12:14 AM   #9
Lovebuzz13

I get problems from guys all the time. Not only can they not believe I'm into cars, but they can't believe I do my own mods. It pisses me off...although for some reason a lot of guys are also turned on by it. I don't understand what the big deal is- WOW! A girl who likes cars!!!

I get a lot of attitude from girls too. Maybe it's because a guy would rather talk to a cool girl who's into cars than a snotty one who can't even park straight.
Old 01-04-2002, 02:46 AM   #10
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
I get problems from guys all the time. Not only can they not believe I'm into cars, but they can't believe I do my own mods. It pisses me off...although for some reason a lot of guys are also turned on by it. I don't understand what the big deal is- WOW! A girl who likes cars!!!

I get a lot of attitude from girls too. Maybe it's because a guy would rather talk to a cool girl who's into cars than a snotty one who can't even park straight.

actually, it obviously depends on the girl......
Old 01-04-2002, 12:19 PM   #11
pReLuDe-gUrL

i dont usually get flack from the guys.. no one has really ever questioned if it was my car... except for that one cop that one time...
Old 01-04-2002, 06:21 PM   #12
FeelMyRide

Nothing is sexier than a guy who can handle his car.. and mine too
Old 01-05-2002, 02:52 PM   #13
grl_racer

no i used to get shit all the time... the prelude when she had a body kit on her.. everyone would be like.. awwe you rolling in your mans car?!!? ggrrrr
but whats even better, is when you get in a race.. and you beat them.. and they catch up, look over... and do a double take b/c they realized they got beat by a girl.
Lots of guys do give girls respect.. but those that dont are just poor sports.. b/c they dont believe that girls can be better at things then guys.. especially when its "there sport"
Old 01-05-2002, 06:27 PM   #14
FeelMyRide

Ugggh why are there those girls who know nothing about cars but try to act like their all into it because their boyfriend drives their fat asses around in his hooked up car? They pretend like they know something so you go along with them and ask them whats it run and these airheads say some dumb sh*t like.. "Ooh umm yeah! Its a V6" ..riiight honey thats why its stick
Anyways sorry I was venting.. hehehehehehe
Old 01-05-2002, 11:36 PM   #15
pReLuDe-gUrL

haha, thats sooo true..but there are plenty of guys out there too that dont have a clue about whats comming out of their mouth!!! Im usually nice to their face, i smile and nod " ", then laugh at them when they walk away
Old 01-05-2002, 11:47 PM   #16
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by pReLuDe-gUrL
haha, thats sooo true..but there are plenty of guys out there too that dont have a clue about whats comming out of their mouth!!! Im usually nice to their face, i smile and nod " ", then laugh at them when they walk away

haha and how do you know soo much....lil miss ludegrl? Im sure its from all those SuperStreet mags chillin under the coffee table....haha....oh yeah that and this one guy....I forgot his name but he answers all the phone in questions trust me tho guys....this gurl right here knows a whole helluva lot more than a vast majority of guys I have met and thats no joke!!!
Old 01-06-2002, 01:24 PM   #17
grl_racer

yeah prelude gurlie does know her shit.. i give her much props on that... i luff dat Erin girl *sniff sniff* I MISS dat Erin GUrLIe!
Old 01-06-2002, 01:48 PM   #18
eXNBP

Girls that do their own mods own me :P
Old 01-06-2002, 06:38 PM   #19
FeelMyRide

how come guys can't be as reliable as my car?
Old 01-06-2002, 08:56 PM   #20
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide
how come guys can't be as reliable as my car?

Stop playin with the wrong guys not all of us are unreliable!
Old 01-06-2002, 11:24 PM   #21
FeelMyRide

I KNOW I KNOW
Old 01-07-2002, 12:50 PM   #22
RxR_Eclipse

Well I think your right. We are not reliable. Its not that we don't want to be(unless the girl is a total crack head) but most of the time if I have to cancel or be late it is for a good reason.Its not because I don't want to be around my girl. She rocks.
Old 01-07-2002, 06:51 PM   #23
Raver X

Quote:
Originally posted by pReLuDe-gUrL

Old 01-07-2002, 11:11 PM   #24
FeelMyRide

Guys give their cars chick names and call them "she" and all that.. but I think that should only apply to automatics cuz if you press the right buttons (pedals) she'll do what you want :P
And girls who drive stick (ROCK & Kick ass) should.. well i do, give their cars boys names and them "he" because if you can handle his shifter (:P) well he'll do anything you want

been a long day!
Old 01-07-2002, 11:17 PM   #25
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
Guys give their cars chick names and call them "she" and all that.. but I think that should only apply to automatics cuz if you press the right buttons (pedals) she'll do what you want :P
And girls who drive stick (ROCK & Kick ass) should.. well i do, give their cars boys names and them "he" because if you can handle his shifter (:P) well he'll do anything you want

been a long day!

aaaahahaha youre SO right

** 2000 Honda Civic HX **
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 11:48 PM   #26
slowEJ6

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverHX4Me

aaaahahaha youre SO right
Old 01-07-2002, 11:59 PM   #27
pReLuDe-gUrL

haha...good one! So tell us, what did you name your car??
Old 01-08-2002, 01:00 AM   #28
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
hehe well its true and you know it!!
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 01:04 AM   #29
slowEJ6

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverHX4Me
hehe well its true and you know it!!
yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah yeah, somewhat true i guess. :P
Old 01-08-2002, 01:13 AM   #30
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
well i do, give their cars boys names and them "he" because if you can handle his shifter (:P) well he'll do anything you want

Ughh...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 01:33 AM   #31
FeelMyRide

muah-hahaha!
Old 01-08-2002, 02:13 AM   #32
gixer

i don't agree......tell me a good guy name for a car.....homer?....i don't think so.....
Old 01-08-2002, 03:38 AM   #33
slowEJ6

naming your car Wally would be
Old 01-08-2002, 08:30 AM   #34
OneDopeTeg

why cars are better then girls : I can dress my car up any way I like to, my car has never let me down, my car always wants to go where ever I want to go no questions asked, my car absolutely loves to get "dirty", for just a couple dollars on gas my car will take me anywhere, plus I can get inside my car when ever I want
Old 01-08-2002, 11:31 AM   #35
slowEJ6

but.......can your car get in bed with you, can it cook you dinner? im sure it could if you were ingenuitive enough
Old 01-08-2002, 11:33 AM   #36
grl_racer

Quote:

been a long day!

but i drive stick, and my cars a girl?!?!
Old 01-08-2002, 11:35 AM   #37
slowEJ6

Quote:
Originally posted by grl_racer

but i drive stick, and my cars a girl?!?!
your car is whatever you want it to be :P
Old 01-08-2002, 03:38 PM   #38
FeelMyRide

MANuals.. sorry buddy.. its really a guy

and I call it Jack..

all drive and no race makes Jack a dull car
Old 01-08-2002, 03:41 PM   #39
slowEJ6

Quote:
MANuals.. sorry buddy.. its really a guy

and I call it Jack..

all drive and no race makes Jack a dull car
you call your car Jack eh? Powered By Jack banner?
Old 01-08-2002, 03:42 PM   #40
FeelMyRide

i know its sooo wrong but we sometimes refer to it as blackie or nigga cuz its blacked out